GT7 April Update Discussion

• Thread starter PuffelPizza
  • 719 comments
i13JEfR6UVhzlb.jpg

it does have those Led covers on , so they could make the Endurace variant with those led lights
Called it on this car having that Orange Launch Livery. The moment I barely peaked the AMG logo on both the Rear Wing AND Windshield banner, as well as the stripes on the roof, I knew it.

So you were fine with three Real BMWs then?

Also by your logic, then the Audi R8 GT3 EVO is just the "Same" car as the 2015 one and likewise, the Huracan GT3 EVO (Likely, the first) would also be "The same car" as well.
Literally claims that all Mercedes did was "Facelift the Headlights"

The original 2015 model:

mercedes-amg-gt3-race-car-first-drive-review-car-and-driver-photo-666972-s-original.jpg

2020 Evo:

2020-Mercedes-AMG-GT3-on-track-in-motion-1.jpg

Not sure how you really classify that as just "Facelifting the headlights".

And what makes his complaint bizarre is that quite literally at present, there is only 3 truly "New" GT3 cars while the majority of the Field is literally Evos and a Mclaren (As well as that one stubborn team that continues to field the Aston depending on what series you watch). Hell, the GT World Challenge Asia is set to have, Gasp, another Evo courtesy of 2022 Super Taikyu Champions Team 5zigen and their 2022 Nissan GT-R GT3 Evo.
I was creating an example and none of the kids in this forum seem to be getting my point. My point is that there are several cars and car manufacturers who don't have proper representation in GT's race series, or no representation at all, and some manufacturers that don't even exist in the game which need to be represented, like Bentley. The developers need to concentrate on filling these gaps rather than over-representing some brands with multiple choices. An example is how the Ford GT was an excellent addition because the Mustang Gr3 isn't even a real car (yet) while BMW shipped with three representatives and now they're adding multiples to others rather than filling gaps.

Edit: They literally just facelifted the headlights and front grill. You gotta be pulling my leg lol.

I think I had called it with the Shelby menu, though I'd really prefer to hold off getting the original GT350 and the Cobra until they're available in the LCD with the colors I want. Same thing with quite a few cars between the UCD/LCD, really, like a Ferrari Testarossa in Rosso Corsa. But I already have both iterations of the Alpine A110, so all that's left for me to get is that VGT. Even if it's something basic like a four-star ticket, I'm not going to turn down an additional chance to win something neat, as unlikely it may be.

I'm definitely curious about the new SF23 event, though, like if it'll be a single race - or perhaps a championship that requires a later license? Then there's the Olympic time trial going on, and I think it could end up taking the place of the usual online time trial slot, seeing how it starts this Thursday and ends after two weeks. It'd especially be excellent if the potential prizes for each tier were notably increased, perhaps even doubled.

Personally, I'm excited for the GR Cup, as it looks like fun. I wonder if that last round will use the Toyota-engined SF23? Or, could it end up using something else entirely, like if they add the GR Corolla later in the year? However, being the last round for most players, I bet it'll be the SF23, but even then, maybe that round could be at a new venue. Could Twin Ring Motegi be returning for that last round? I also don't see Suzuka in the current list of venues for the GR Cup, so my bet is that the SF23 with the Toyota engine will be racing at Suzuka for one of those rounds. I don't know if the Grand Final would use the same car and track, though, as it's also TBD. Or maybe PD will throw us a curveball and show us the GT-One (TS020) for the Grand Final. At any rate, I'm sure the SF23 will be featured in at least one of those last two rounds.

Last edited:
From memory (so I could be wrong), there's two livery options for the M6 GT3 BMW Motorsport Customer car (can't remember if the second one is the livery from the Evo or not), and then there's the Walkenhorst M6 GT3 based on the endurance spec. The reason for including the Walkenhorst car at all is likely because Kaz raced it, and he wanted to. The reason why it's a separate vehicle could be because it's licensed from Walkenhorst, where as the other M6 in it's 2 variants, is licensed from BMW Motorsport.
Not to mention that GT Sport doesn't have GT Auto to begin with (for sprint/enduro parts).

Last edited:
Can anyone provide a side-by-side of the AMG GT3 we currently have with the new one incoming? Curious what the visual and spec differences are!

I was creating an example and none of the kids in this forum seem to be getting my point. My point is that there are several cars and car manufacturers who don't have proper representation in GT's race series, or no representation at all, and some manufacturers that don't even exist in the game which need to be represented, like Bentley. The developers need to concentrate on filling these gaps rather than over-representing some brands with multiple choices. An example is how the Ford GT was an excellent addition because the Mustang Gr3 isn't even a real car (yet) while BMW shipped with three representatives and now they're adding multiples to others rather than filling gaps.
If you are so sensitive about "proper representation" , then ACC is what you seek 🤔

inb4 excuses

also you gonna love when the BMW M4 GT3 comes oink oink

Last edited:
If you are so sensitive about "proper representation" , then ACC is what you seek 🤔

inb4 excuses

also you gonna love when the BMW M4 GT3 comes oink oink
Yes, we’ve been discussing those possibilities, wishes and wants, for a good while too. ;)

Literally claims that all Mercedes did was "Facelift the Headlights"

The original 2015 model:

mercedes-amg-gt3-race-car-first-drive-review-car-and-driver-photo-666972-s-original.jpg

2020 Evo:

2020-Mercedes-AMG-GT3-on-track-in-motion-1.jpg

Not sure how you really classify that as just "Facelifting the headlights".

And what makes his complaint bizarre is that quite literally at present, there is only 3 truly "New" GT3 cars while the majority of the Field is literally Evos and a Mclaren (As well as that one stubborn team that continues to field the Aston depending on what series you watch). Hell, the GT World Challenge Asia is set to have, Gasp, another Evo courtesy of 2022 Super Taikyu Champions Team 5zigen and their 2022 Nissan GT-R GT3 Evo.
Ah, they changed the colour too! 🤓

Back