GT7 Tuning Calculator - Download v3.3 all new cars added!!

I think there’s an issue with Shopify digital downloads atm. I have a slight amendment version which fixes an issue of not being able to save the setup with the workbook protected. But I can’t upload it…

Looks like it’s sorted now.

New version 2.6a uploaded can now save setups within the calculator. Any issues let me know.

Hello there,

Downloaded the latest version, and there is a new tab with the lite version, tyre size setup, I don’t know exactly what it does and where to put the result, don’t even know if we can switch to kmh, guess I’ll stay with an older version :D

Hello there,

Downloaded the latest version, and there is a new tab with the lite version, tyre size setup, I don’t know exactly what it does and where to put the result, don’t even know if we can switch to kmh, guess I’ll stay with an older version :D

I have now done this because the tyre sizes were not accurate to give the correct top speed.

Fill in the tyre size calculator first, follow the instructions on there. Then put the tyre size it gives you into the setup calculator. Top speed will then be accurate to the mph

27,71 inches
Does it seem correct for an Enzo ? Sorry I’m always lost for new stuff
I thought it was something for pro version

Attachments

• IMG_1745.png
    IMG_1745.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
If you ran the test and out the correct numbers in it will be right: sounds about right. You will know when you putt in the gear ratios and test again.

27,71 inches
Does it seem correct for an Enzo ? Sorry I’m always lost for new stuff
I thought it was something for pro version
Let me know if you get the correct top speed at the RPM @ max power.

Last edited:
Awesome ! One last question for the lite version and I disappear.
Do we still use the rpm @ max power from the garage screen or can we use the one on Eziodash ? (For the setup tab, not the tyre size tab)

Last edited:
Awesome ! One last question for the lite version and I disappear.
Do we still use the rpm @ max power from the garage screen or can we use the one on Eziodash ? (For the setup tab, not the tyre size tab)
No still the garage RPM figure

I am so sorry guys, I have found a bug in the loading of the setups. I am uploading a revised sheet now. If you have already saved setups don’t delete the old version yet I am making a little button that will import your setups from a previous version.

Can't you use a second excel file that holds our setups, even between update of the main sheet?
That is what I wanted to do originally, but it’s trying specify the path of where that database file is saved. I might still be able to do that. But if anyone has started to use the save setup already I wouldn’t be able to get heir setups imported over to the database file.

Edit: or maybe I would. Hmmm

Last edited:
That is what I wanted to do originally, but it’s trying specify the path of where that database file is saved. I might still be able to do that. But if anyone has started to use the save setup already I wouldn’t be able to get heir setups imported over to the database file.

Edit: or maybe I would. Hmmm
If everybody keeps their existing setup-sheet in the same folder as the updated tuning calculator sheet, you could create a soft link based on the file name, if I remember correctly. You only have to respect the CSV format of the columns throughout your updates.

Maybe you also could let the updated sheet point to the existing setup sheet with a button. Idk how to say this, but like telling the Calculator where the path and file is. But the first option seems more simple IMO.

Last edited:
If everybody keeps their existing setup-sheet in the same folder as the updated tuning calculator sheet, you could create a soft link based on the file name, if I remember correctly. You only have to respect the CSV format of the columns throughout your updates.

Maybe you also could let the updated sheet point to the existing setup sheet with a button. Idk how to say this, but like telling the Calculator where the path and file is. But the first option seems more simple IMO.
Yes the first option does seem simpler. I will try and pick this up later and issue the update as asap. For for everyone can just save their setups where they are now. I will make a new database workbook that will come with the new update.

Thank you for your quick response. Frankly, I suck, I don't pay attention to this detail. I'll look at the new features now, but I suck so badly, I'm not sure if I'll make it, lol
Lol I’m sure you will be fine. Drop a message if you get stuck

If I buy this, is it not possible to use the daily races and for some BOP events it also means not being able to use the form for adjustments

If I buy this, is it not possible to use the daily races and for some BOP events it also means not being able to use the form for adjustments
Daily races are normally without tuning. A very few times a year it is allowed in Daily Race A, but in general it is useful for single player races and the non-Sport multiplayer lobbies.

Last edited:
Daily races are normally without tuning. A very few times a year it is allowed in Daily Race A, but in general it is useful for single player races and the non-Sport multiplayer lobbies.
Then it can't be adjusted for the events after the bop, right?

Back