GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind then.

I'm still very disappointed that the Sandking doesn't have working 4WD. That truck would be so much better if it was.
Rockstar should fix that in the next GTA V update as well as for the other pickups.

I tried the Duneloader up Chiliad in the dry, and it made it up with little trouble. Tried again when it was raining and I got stuck about 1/3 of the way up. Then I realised it was RWD...not rear biased like the Sandking...just...RWD...
REALLY ROCKSTAR?! GAH!

I'll try and make it to the meet, although homework/studying might take over before then.

GTP Name: Katiegan
PSN Name: Katiegan
Vehicle: Karin Rebel

I'm in. I'll have my mic on, so if you hear screaming in the background it's my mom watching NFL. XD
GTP Name: ZDUPH
PSN Name: JeepXJFreak98
Vehicle: Canis Bodhi

I'll try to come along.

GTP Name: AudiMan2011
PSN Name: Street-King-07
Vehicle: Gallivanter Baller 2

Rockstar should fix that in the next GTA V update as well as for the other pickups.
Should or will?

Should comes across as "they probably don't know about the issue, so it's going to get overlooked".

I emailed them about it. They told me to email someone else, who never replied.
That sounds about right. My friends and I had tweeted Rockstar about the issues with the alternate controls and being unable to aim while in a car as a passenger.

This was 3 weeks ago and we never got a response.

Here's my Sandking. I changed the wheel color shortly after this pic was taken.

0_0.jpg

Looking forward to the meet. Thanks for all the time your putting into this, RT, it's been a lot of fun already.

Mudd/Mudd/Off Road Mesa

I'd love to join, provided I'm not busy.

PSN: xX-nilo-Xx
GTP: Bodyguard
Vehicle of Choice: Gallivanter Baller (pre-facelift)

I miss my Sandking XL =(

Finally unlocked the modifications I've been wanting on my Ole' Dirty Rebel, and it's quickly becoming my new favorite off-roader. Watching all the rear suspension working while crawling over the mountains is mesmerizing.

Yes the Rebel is a lot of fun and if you control the throttle it is excellent at everything. I am still missing some mods for it.

I'm changing my vehicle too. I'm using a regular Mesa instead.
Oh and Kitten, the Granger is a Declasse model not a Dundreary one. ;)

Speaking of Mesa's, I happened upon one of the military Mesa's from the Base, (the desert camo ones), and noticed that I could spin the front wheels with it. Not sure if there is a way to steal one and keep it in your garage, but I know you can purchase them.

Speaking of Mesa's, I happened upon one of the military Mesa's from the Base, (the desert camo ones), and noticed that I could spin the front wheels with it. Not sure if there is a way to steal one and keep it in your garage, but I know you can purchase them.
If you stay near the military base for a while, the Crusader might start spawning on Route 68 outside of the base entrance, and on the highway on the west side of the base. If you're able to steal one, you can try parking it in your garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back