GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the one that you used to get up there?

Actually, I used 3 of them. First trip was in the Rebel (you can see the rear of it in the first pic). When we got back to sea level I wanted to compare the Mesa's abilities, so I called it in (second pic). About 3/4's of the way up, someone flew by in a Buzzard and targeted me with missiles. Then, I called in the white Dubsta that's kinda hidden in the pic of the scenic overlook platform. The Dubsta felt the most powerful, I even gave my buddies Sandking a push up at one point. For myself, however, the Rebel and Mesa both make for a lot more fun while climbing. The higher ground clearance gives more options for going over obstacles.

Actually, I used 3 of them. First trip was in the Rebel (you can see the rear of it in the first pic). When we got back to sea level I wanted to compare the Mesa's abilities, so I called it in (second pic). About 3/4's of the way up, someone flew by in a Buzzard and targeted me with missiles. Then, I called in the white Dubsta that's kinda hidden in the pic of the scenic overlook platform. The Dubsta felt the most powerful, I even gave my buddies Sandking a push up at one point. For myself, however, the Rebel and Mesa both make for a lot more fun while climbing. The higher ground clearance gives more options for going over obstacles.
Then how come the cars still there if you took them one at a time?

It's not. Those are my buddies rigs.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just made this account since I was tempted to reply to many of you. I've been following this thread since its started and was wondering if I could get signed up for the meet tomorrow. Thanks. Ah I'll be driving a Karin rebel by the way.

Last edited:
After the JGTS race, I'm very interested in some off-road action.

Will attempt to join through RT1600.

Will be using Clean Rebel and/or Mesa.

GTP: OwensRacing
PSN: OwensRacing
Vehicle: Karin Rebel (Clean)

Some Pics from offline hunting trip with Trevor:

10631230233_d048243cc2_o.jpg

10630994606_045e979033_o.jpg

10630960505_d9c5daffd7_o.jpg

Last edited:
After the JGTS race, I'm very interested in some off-road action.

Will attempt to join through RT1600.

Will be using Clean Rebel and/or Mesa.

GTP: OwensRacing
PSN: OwensRacing
Vehicle: Karin Rebel (Clean)

Some Pics from offline hunting trip with Trevor:

10631230233_d048243cc2_o.jpg

10630994606_045e979033_o.jpg

10630960505_d9c5daffd7_o.jpg
Funny how thats exactly how i have my rebel online :3

Last edited:
Will get the list updated shortly, working on the website.

Got my mic working, so we should be good to go there. Not sure exactly how this is supposed to work, does everyone need to send me a friend request for an invite only session?

Will get the list updated shortly, working on the website.

Got my mic working, so we should be good to go there. Not sure exactly how this is supposed to work, does everyone need to send me a friend request for an invite only session?
yep, unless you just make everyone join your crew and then go to the crew section and invite everyone that signed up for the event

I'm a member of the GTP crew and the 4x4 one I made, can I just select which one?
You can switch your active crew on socialclub. If everyone can do that, then you could do a crew only session and have them join that way.

If you make LS 4x4 your active crew, then everyone should be able to just 'join crew members' to find you. Can't say how well the option actually works.

I think having everyone make sure they are on the LS 4x4 crew and making it their default before the meet tomorrow would be the easiest way.

I think having everyone make sure they are on the LS 4x4 crew and making it their default before the meet tomorrow would be the easiest way.
i might need to get acccepted into the crew though. my socialclub account name is mrflameboy

Is it possible to set the background color on the crew emblem to clear. The white square with red angle.

When editing crew emblem it's along the left side where the save option is.

Crew emblem is great but the white square really takes away from it when used in a dark vehicle or shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back