GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
When on the crew page. Click the emblem at the upper left. Then a pencil in upper right corner of that emblem should appear. Try that. It should ask to edit this emblem.

Btw Thanks. Love the logo and really excited to apply it.

Sadly it will rotate the emblem to the right 90 degree in the Mesa and no go on the clean Rebel.
However we can all run it on T shirts, Sweatshirts and basball shirts.

I'd love to see everyone with clothes on bearing the logo. Then we can do a group photo :)

One of us will have to sacrifice themselves out to get a group shot. If two of us do so then we can get two shots.

Not gonna lie I'm really excited. Skipping JGTS for this.

I'm trying to change it, taking forever to load and just got an error. Not sure if it's my crappy ass netbook or Rockstars site having issues.

When I click on the logo or the pencil in the corner it just takes me to the emblem editor.

Last edited:
I forget the filetype it has to be, but turning down an alpha setting can make the background around the logo transparent. A photoshop program is required for that though.

0_0.jpg

If anyone that is doing the meet today hasn't done so already, make sure you are a member of the LS4x4 crew and that you set that crew to your default so you can join the crew only session. Link to join the crew is at the top of the OP.

Katiegan I seem to be getting an error when I try to accept your request.

Last edited:
Strange, I left one of the crews I was in so I have a space left to join one. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it anyway, or on time at least. :indiff:

Inviting friends to a private lobby is pretty easy, similar to GT5 it has a friends list in the pause menu. Click on the friends to either send an invite or to join them. You don't have to be in the same crew. Just remember the join feature doesn't always work, sometimes you have to ask for an invite when you cant join on your own.
Also the join your crew option has never worked well for joining specific friends, I usually end up in a open lobby.

We're all sitting at the top of Chiliad right now, 6 trucks in all. Getting ready to start heading down.

Apparently accepting the crew invite on the social club and switching it to my active crew didn't do anything. I've requested another invite through the game.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Can't believe I got stuck between the mountain and that tree. I ran away to hopefully get the mechanic to bring it to me, but when I came back, everyone had already gotten me unstuck. Thanks. :)

Everyone who wasn't here missed out.

I'm ready to roll... down a hill.

Just kidding. I need sleep. Might off-road with friends tomorrow.

I'm ready to roll... down a hill.

Just kidding. I need sleep. Might off-road with friends tomorrow.
Thanks again Dan! That was pretty fun how it all happened. When I finally got it and fell down the hill I thought it was all over.

Thanks again Dan! That was pretty fun how it all happened. When I finally got it and fell down the hill I thought it was all over.

After you died the first time, when I saw you rolling down the hill again I'm like "Aww crap! Don't blow up! Don't blow up! Don't blow up!"

But once I got in my chopper and saw you in a straight line, I knew you were safe.

Ordered a capture card, gonna hopefully make it to the next few meets and get some video. I ended up working 8 am - 12am today so I couldn't make it. :(

I basically missed the meet due to being in an official GTP RP lobby. I only manged to catch everyone when they were almost finished coming back down the trail. I'll try to make the next meet.

Would have loved to join the meet but my time zone doesn't make it suitable. :(

Thanks, but it was just luck. At the time, we were all on top of the cable car building and I couldn't find a spot where someone's head wasn't in my shot. I walked down to the lowest point on the roof at just the right time.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back