GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Anyone else want to play prognosticator before the season starts?

Love how I've been left out of pretty much everybody's chase picks, either I've been forgotten or I'm playing the underdog....despite the fact I'm on the champion's team :grumpy:

Thanks for giving me all of that confidence, guys. Very helpful.

Seriously, Akmuq? You're picking Matty over me? Really? Really really? That's almost insulting. :(

1. Joe
2. Niop
3. Drop
4. Mule
5. Litchi
6. Mudd
7. Tom
WC. Furi via points or Knelly if he wins a race

It's probably going to take an extraordinary effort from any non Ford/Hendrick drivers to get safely into the Chase. I think when people have been picking their chase predictions they've underestimated the worth of having an experienced, large team full of Cup veterans who know what they're doing on the track & strategy-wise. Without Hendrick this season I know I'd have been struggling to make the Chase but with RFLX, Knelly and AC in my corner, I'm very confident of a chase spot and a win at some point.

That's said with the least possible offence to all the other teams, just my personal opinion.

My honest honest prediction for who gets to the chase.

1.Niop
2.Drop
3.Joe
4.Niop
5.Mule
6.Tom
7.Furi

Wildcard: ACDC, or RPH.

Furinkazen

1.Niop
2.Drop
3.Joe
4.Niop
5.Mule
6.Tom
7.Furi

Niop is so good, he gets in twice!

Furinkazen

1.Niop
2.Drop
3.Joe
4.Niop
5.Mule
6.Tom
7.Furi

I get two spots? :lol:

It's probably going to take an extraordinary effort from any non Ford/Hendrick drivers to get safely into the Chase. I think when people have been picking their chase predictions they've underestimated the worth of having an experienced, large team full of Cup veterans who know what they're doing on the track & strategy-wise. Without Hendrick this season I know I'd have been struggling to make the Chase but with RFLX, Knelly and AC in my corner, I'm very confident of a chase spot and a win at some point.

That's said with the least possible offence to all the other teams, just my personal opinion.

I picked what I did partially because I don't support monopolies, and would definitely rather see someone from outside those 2 teams winning the overall championship (Litchi, I'm looking at you enthusiastically) no matter how much of an advantage some guys seem to have.

Yeah, I'm not sure the others are going to be very accept-ant of a team with Niop and ACDC winning, I foresee a lot of ganging up on them, and then a lot of giving out from whichever one of you is the team moaner.(always one ;))

MÜLE_9242
Seriously, Akmuq? You're picking Matty over me? Really? Really really? That's almost insulting. :(

1. Joe
2. Niop
3. Drop
4. Mule
5. Litchi
6. Mudd
7. Tom

Knelly is going to have the exact same reaction to your post that you just had to Akmuq's post. Guarantee it.

Difference being is that Knelly automatically starts in the hole. He's gonna have Niop pushing him literally all season, but still.

Something I just did with a bit of editing from Niops Youtube and an ESPN NASCAR programme, you guys like? :gtpflag: :)

Opening for Drop's Youtube videos I have created, and a general Sprint Cup promo to boot!

~And this is my Official NASCAR Truck Series Channel, subscribe please :)

MÜLE_9242

1. Joe
2. Niop
3. Drop
4. Mule
5. Litchi
6. Mudd
7. Tom

Well that's all the motivation I need.

See you Saturday :sly:

Something I just did with a bit of editing from Niops Youtube and an ESPN NASCAR programme, you guys like? :gtpflag: :)

Opening for Drop's Youtube videos I have created, and a general Sprint Cup promo to boot!

~And this is my Official NASCAR Truck Series Channel, subscribe please :)

Lol great, I think itd be great if we could get some whole youtube channel going
for the whole GTP nascar series.

Btw Mule, I picked Matty over a lot of other people.

Drops Daytona highlights reel was uploaded onto his GTPSprintCup channel.

Race day, family down from Kildare..

*Kills them just so he can race* 💡

But seriously, I'll be there, and I wont kill anyone.

9 hours until Quali starts (I think) and its dead in here...

C'mon, I know most of the 'Mericans are still sleeping but c'mon like...

We have the biggest race of the season today like...... :D

1 already? I started going through the Trucks replay at 11:45 :lol: !!!!

Back