GTP's Member of the week no.7 - Introducing exigeracer

Really sorry about the late entry this week guys, it may be hard to believe this, but I have a life outside GTP :lol: so I havent been on here for a while but anyway on with the show:

This weeks member:

Heritage: 100% Latvian

Interests: painting, playing music, automotives

Job: student, part time Garden Centre employee

Studying: skyence, soon to be Industrial Design

Physical: 6'1 165lbs, dark hair, glasses and a hat

(note to self, dont start next weeks thread until wednesday 💡 )

Do you look anything like either Terrence or Phillip?

Are you fond of braking wind?

Do you think Mclaren_Man really does have a life outside GTP? Or is he just a liar?

Do you have any brothers/sisters? How old? What do they do?

What do you do?

Are you a real member or figment of all our imagination?

MachOne
If exigeracer doesn't reply in 12 hours, he is officially GTP's worst member of the week :D
Since when do you decide when members should post?

Anyway...you like anything besides Lotus?

Do you think the member of the week shoulda been someone who would reply? Like me? lol

I think it's not that he doesn't want to answer us...because why would he PM mclaren_man with his profile?

Or he changed his mind...

Ciao!

I do normally PM the member as soon as I post the thread up but because I am only human, I forgot this time, but it has been a few days since I PM'd him so a new member will begin either tomorrow or later tonight.

member of the week no.7 = flop

Oh man, sorry about the late replies here folks. I was on a super good road trip and I only really got home this morning.

a6m5
What a cool name! What's your favorite movie, and why?

My favorite movie is L4YER CAK3 because it is like Lock Stock and Snatch but with way more class and the same humor. Good movie 👍

ultrabeat
How come you're so awesome?

It's only because I try so hard.

TheCracker
Do you look anything like either Terrence or Phillip?

Are you fond of braking wind?

Who's Terrence? Who's Phillip?

Not really, I keep it to myself though.

Casio
Do you think Mclaren_Man really does have a life outside GTP? Or is he just a liar?

Do you have any brothers/sisters? How old? What do they do?

What do you do?

He's full of it, he has no life whatsoever.

I have an older brother who is 19. We snowboard in the same crew together.

Both he and I work at a gardening center.

G.T
How come you're so much into Lotus'?

Well, I first read about them just when the S2 Elise was released, and I've been really into their style. They make cars that you want to drive because they're made for that. Pure driving enjoyment, the Thrill of Driving. If you think that they're good, but too uncomfortable, go buy a Porsche, because racecars aren't meant to have boots anyway. Odly, I've never been a fan of the Esprit...

ExigeExcel
Do you open doors for everyone?

How did your family end up in Canada?

Everyone.

My grandparents all left Latvia because of the second world war. For some of them it was easier, some harder. I was bron in Canada, but many Latvians living outside of Latvia are more Latvian then the people living over there. I live with all of the cultural life, the festivals, the language, all of my friends are all Latvians. I just came back from a weekend with many of them in America.

Will you ever respond to this thread?

Sorry, I wasn't prepared. Mclaren, maybe if you could PM the people before you make the thread, just to avoid this problem again? Maybe keep this thread open for a bit so I can answer any other Q's regarding myself?

Sting
Are you a real member or figment of all our imagination?

I wish I was a robot.

87chevy
do you have an exige?

If so what color? and also, if you do i'm jealous.

Dude, I've never even seen one. If I did have one, it would be Krypton Green:

Cosmic
Anyway...you like anything besides Lotus?

I do, I like the recent FR Ferraris (456,550,575), BMW's M Coupe (original), 2002 and the non-M3 e30s, Nissan's B13 and S13 for their practicality, Some older British numbers like the TR6 and MGB and the real Mini, If I had the money, I'd certainly like to have a Zonda F, Subarus are also cool.

I don't have the same knowledge as with my Elises though, if that's what you mean.

---

I'm really sorry fellas, I really am. I really didn't think that I would've gotten the honors so soon, so I didn't think of PMing Mclaren regarding my absence.

Anything else?

I do.

We all know the Proton Impian was a marked improvement of previous Protons, but do you feel as a Quebecian, that it was too little too late?
587427594.jpg

proton4.jpg

(Pretend to care if you must)

ultrabeat
I do.

We all know the Proton Impian was a marked improvement of previous Protons, but do you feel as a Quebecian, that it was too little too late?

(Pretend to care if you must)

As a Quebecer, I have fairly little knowledge of Proton. The only amount I do know is a rough outline of their involvement with Lotus, including ownership and the Europa S. Things are getting a bit hairy regarding the ownership, and it will be very interesting to see what will happen with Lotus's future.

This particular model seems to be a moderately interesting mobile, but I'm going to guess it was too little too late.

Back