iRacing Paint Schemes Thread

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 1,723 comments
GTP freebie! If anyone want's it let me know! I'll put your name in the car and deliver it upload it to Mediafire!
GTP_Cadillac.png

Download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?n6mgt49ai1y58dx

Last edited:
Jav
GTP freebie! If anyone want's it let me know! I'll put your name in the car and deliver it upload it to Mediafire!

Very nice Jav. You could make this the team livery when iRacing allows us to create individual teams. I'm sure I read that the team creators can upload a skin that all members will use?

Jav
About the number, the service takes care of that. The only times you'll see your selected number show up is when in a hosted session, practice sessions and IIRC the fun series. The rest of the evnets it is your iRating that determine the number you'll use.

Thanks man!

My skin for the CTS-VR championship. It needs a few adjustments, but what do you think?

iRacingSim%25202012-04-28%252021-18-47-52.jpg

iRacingSim%25202012-04-28%252021-19-11-33.jpg

Edit: Very nice GTP skin Jav

Some good Cadillac Skins here. Think I'm definately gonna pull myself away from the Gamestop cars and finally put one together.

Last edited:
Yes sir! Motegi GP, the lighting on the track really suit the metallic paintjob. Wish I could take better pics to really show how nice it all looks.

Nice work Jav, Thanks for our CanUK team car and pointing me in the right direction. I have started a skin for my Caddy, more or less just practice. I think I am up to about 40 Layers ATM. :D

The two ford GTs on the previous page by raceskins are unbelievable ,I've just put an order in on a corvette c6r ,can't wait to see what Danny comes up with. :)

Yeah Danny is awesome! Talked to him once in a session. Seems like a good guy. I used to roll with his free skin for the HPD.

That guy should have all the game content real fast if yall paying him with iRacing creds! He's probably busy 24/7 skinning 👍

So I just changed colors of Jav's GTP scheme, so here it is, my goal was a slightly darker Grabber blue to match my real legend

GTPCTS-VRBlueLR3.jpg

GTPCTS-VRBlueRF-1.jpg

GTPCTS-VRBlueLR2-1.jpg

Last edited:
i really like that orange! BTW guys their are ways to hide the Cadillac on the front hood. not sure if you just like it, or if you would want it to go away.

38159870.png

57045764.png

I just started skinning in Photoshop, I have been using this program since 1998 and now I own CS4 but I think it will take a while before my skins look better. Here I did a tribute to my favorite Hockey team, the Edmonton Oilers. There is a vent in the side panel I was not aware of. I will move them forward more, as with my name. It will take some time to learn the skins and how they fit on various cars.

The hood has that textured vent that kills my decal, All in all I am happy with this, just need to get the creative juices flowing.

32-34.jpg

59-29.jpg

I think you just erase it or recolor it

I can't seem to do my own paint scheme for anything for 2 reasons, one being that I get 2 folder layers in Photoshop with the template and the template part contains the logo too which really throws me off, and I feel that I can't see everything and I can't open the folders "paintable area" and "turn off before exporting to TGA"

and my second problem is that I can't create a curved line, any help is appreciated

Last edited:
Some generous soul please paint me a "redneck caddy". Dukes of Hazard style with a twist of Big Daddy Ed Roth and Rat Fink. I will be very greatful for it. Even pay if liked.

Last edited:
@Pingwhen, How does one hide the Caddy logo form the front? If I make a paint I want to hide it I think

i just have the logos painted white on the white area. im sure you can paint them to make the layout just fine.

Back