Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,976 comments
As dreadful as the in-game economy is, it’s actually kinda exciting to see what cars the UCD and Legendary dealership refreshes with each night, but it sucks for someone who has a life outside of gaming. If you’re away for two weeks you’ve missed a lot.

I wish I could gift a car to someone...like my nephew...better yet, how about the ability to profit from legendaries? Say, if the 2 F40's I purchased goes up in value?...how about if I could auction one off like Bringatrailer? It could also work in UCD too...

Could be fun to have alternative ways to get paid...what other side hustles?

I wish I could gift a car to someone...like my nephew...better yet, how about the ability to profit from legendaries? Say, if the 2 F40's I purchased goes up in value?...how about if I could auction one off like Bringatrailer? It could also work in UCD too...

Could be fun to have alternative ways to get paid...what other side hustles?
That would be awesome!

Even grabbing a sleeper like integra type R, buy at 50, sell at 100

I can dream!

Yea, could be fun to hunt/collect/invest/trade...especially modified cars with custom liveries...let the design guys get in on the fun too.

I'm sure this feature has already been done by someone?

We are going to have the game for a few years yet…it’s not like it’s an annual title.

No one is missing out.
I already beat the game but there’s still so many races for me to do that I skip just to get through the books… now I’m taking my time settings up these cars for the events and it fun… not alone trying to get some of these cars on my list… still got to gold track experience and mission races… I mean I can make a long list. 😂

What level in the menu do you have to be to unlock the legendary car dealership?

I was grinding a lot on fischermans ranch, bought ford Mk iv, f50, carrera gt and a lot other cars.

Then I wanted to check them out. Sadly, there are no proper races to even have some time with them.

In gt sport after I bought a car I used that car to grind for the next one, so that I had time with it.

I wanted to grind for jaguar but what will I be using it for? It's a cool car and it made profits for me on lemans in gt sport. In gt7 it can only look cool in scapes.

We need more races for grinding, preferable custom races like 2-3 laps, clean race 100000cr

Yea, could be fun to hunt/collect/invest/trade...especially modified cars with custom liveries...let the design guys get in on the fun too.

I'm sure this feature has already been done by someone?
yeah.. who could that be... hmm i believe 15 yo test drive unlimited had it oh and most forza games, what an innovation, but then how will poor bastards justify replaying same races over and over again and again lol
that's actually all i did in Forza horizon 5 after i finished it 100 % just collected all cars through the auction, some cars were 18 mil i could snag for 3 and it was fun, gt is anti fun, until you break out your credit card and sell your house and possibly commit sepuku after realizing how dumb you are

It’s in this dealership now.
23 more races on High Speed Ring for that 911 GT1 Strassenversion. Come on!:dunce:

EDIT: nope, not gonna happen. The price went up to 3.000.000cr. I give up.

Last edited:
yeah.. who could that be... hmm i believe 15 yo test drive unlimited had it oh and most forza games, what an innovation, but then how will poor bastards justify replaying same races over and over again and again lol
that's actually all i did in Forza horizon 5 after i finished it 100 % just collected all cars through the auction, some cars were 18 mil i could snag for 3 and it was fun, gt is anti fun, until you break out your credit card and sell your house and possibly commit sepuku after realizing how dumb you are
I hope the new events have a higher payout.

Dumb is dumb, I'll give you that...

23 more races on High Speed Ring for that 911 GT1 Strassenversion. Come on!:dunce:

EDIT: nope, not gonna happen. The price went up to 3.000.000cr. I give up.
What was the price before 3m?

It's gonna take me 12 hours of grinding to get that Jag XJ. Freaking Ridiculous.

It took me my whole sunday to get the car. Rather then enjoying the game, I bored to death just to get this car. Good luck.

What was the price before 3m?
2mil...something. Instead of that, I'm going for the Carrera GT. They gave me a ticket for it and got time until the 19th. The Strassenversion will disappear in a couple of days right?

Last edited:
2mil...something. Instead of that, I'm going for the Carrera GT. They gave me a ticket for it and got time until the 19th. The Strassenversion will disappear in a couple of days right?
I want that one! But no ticket 😔

I want that one! But no ticket 😔
I received a ticket for the Lambo Veneno. Glad I had it in GT Sport so I won't waste my credits for it in GT7. I really don't like it.

Anybody knows if the Carrera GT is any good in GT7? (thrilling to drive)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back