Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,976 comments
I received a ticket for the Lambo Veneno. Glad I had it in GT Sport so I won't waste my credits for it in GT7. I really don't like it.

Anybody knows if the Carrera GT is any good in GT7? (thrilling to drive)
I never played GTS, but I really love mine here. It's like the car is on rails. It's just glued to the road. I like it, too bad not enough races to take it into.

I received a ticket for the Lambo Veneno. Glad I had it in GT Sport so I won't waste my credits for it in GT7. I really don't like it.

Anybody knows if the Carrera GT is any good in GT7? (thrilling to drive)
i got a ticket for a one seat vgt lambo so thry cmdo have different tickets for some brands.. i was lucky enough to get the free carrera gt it drives great wity lower power ad you put more to it it gets slippery like the rest of the porsches

If anyone is on the fence about the 911 GT1, do it!

5a54d6adda13c83675f150f1caffbd34_photo.webp

If anyone is on the fence about the 911 GT1, do it!

5a54d6adda13c83675f150f1caffbd34_photo.webp
does it still drive like the other porsches or is it a little more balanced with the extra aero length and wheelbase i was going to buy it yesterday.. but i recevived an almost 200cc stroke kit for the 02 nsx so i had to buy that first..

does it still drive like the other porsches or is it a little more balanced with the extra aero length and wheelbase i was going to buy it yesterday.. but i recevived an almost 200cc stroke kit for the 02 nsx so i had to buy that first..
Honestly get it. The 911 GT1 easily cheeses the Porsche cup. Since it's MR, it's not as tail happy either.

It retains a surprising amount of RR behavior, considering it's MR. There wasn't much else at this price point and beyond that interested me. I'll be trying to get the DB5 and E-Type when they come back, which are much cheaper.

Eagerly awaiting the Pennzoil GT-R to drop into the Legendary Dealer.
Me too - think it's my most-anticipated Legendary car. I suspect Polyphony will keep us waiting, mind, especially as the Castrol Supra was up for selection recently. I'm keeping 1.5mil credits (what I suspect it'll likely cost, same as the Supra) saved for the moment it drops.

Forgive if I’m asking an obvious question but after skimming through the comments it appears we all have the same legendary car selection? So does the volume of ‘sales’ of a given legendary car affect how quickly it goes to ‘out of stock’? Also does this same feature apply to regular used cars?

Forgive if I’m asking an obvious question but after skimming through the comments it appears we all have the same legendary car selection? So does the volume of ‘sales’ of a given legendary car affect how quickly it goes to ‘out of stock’? Also does this same feature apply to regular used cars?
It looks like everyone's is the same (after Menu Book 39, that applies to the UCD too), yes. It doesn't appear that actually buying cars has any effect on supply - they just go out of stock the day before they're due to be replaced, and become limited the day before that.

Back