Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,986 comments
17f90099fb166-screenshotUrl.png

After 2 evenings of grinding the HSR Gr4 race I got the awesome Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion. What a fabulous machine it is... until you step on the brakes and it suddenly feels like a 25 year old car.

My next expensive purchase will be the Ford GT GTE. I really love driving that in the Daytona Circuit Experience.

Is the Porsche still in store? Is it worth it?

I look at it everyday but am yet to bite the bullet.

I want to hoard my creds in case I miss something better 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

As much as I am tempted by the Porsche, I am going to resist. 3mil is alot to spend on one car not knowing what is around the corner...

Only going to buy cars I REALLY want due to credits being at a premium.

I have about 5mil credits and already getting tired of grinding the same few races over and over... 😒

Last edited:
As much as I am tempted by the Porsche, I am going to resist. 3mil is alot to spend on one car not knowing what is around the corner...

Only going to buy cars I REALLY want due to credits being at a premium.

I have about 5mil credits and already getting tired of grinding the same few races over and over... 😒
This is exactly what PD wanted. $60 for the base GAME, and then get people to pay $60+ for some individual CARS. You're grinding, but many ppl will use real money to buy cars. Microtransactions see shameful when they're done like this

How is this more legendary than the BMW 3.0 CSL, which is being sold at the used car dealership? 🤔

Maybe it's possible that the C3 could be found too at the UCD, but in a more "used" state, while the Hagerty one spawns as Concours condition, for the engine, body etc.

How is this more legendary than the BMW 3.0 CSL, which is being sold at the used car dealership? 🤔

It has Goodwood pedigree (racing versions mind), I think most of the cars the race at Goodwood will end up in Legendary Cars.

Attachments

• 4C299183-080F-425F-B840-F5F2F347236C.jpeg
    4C299183-080F-425F-B840-F5F2F347236C.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 16
You can only have 1 of these cars i take it then?

Slightly disapointed, i dont grind tracks for cash so i won't get too many of these...

Those prices are absolutey disgusting. Never thought Poliphony would be so low.
Honestly, as someone who has a strong aversion to MTX/FOMO, I’m surprisingly okay with GT7’s economy overall.

Like, I’m not gonna pretend like they aren’t trying to push some people towards spending real money… but for me it’s something to work towards and makes these cars feel extra special when you do finally get them, to the point where I find myself reflexively babying these cars when I take ‘em on track.

These games have always been grindy, that’s part of their appeal. Everybody farmed the RSC in GT4 and left B-spec Bob to mine GTcoin. I just wish there were some other events that had payouts comparable to the Fishermans Ranch one, or custom events had remotely reasonable payouts for the time investment.

Last edited:
Honestly, as someone who has a strong aversion to MTX/FOMO, I’m surprisingly okay with GT7’s economy overall.

Like, I’m not gonna pretend like they aren’t trying to push some people towards spending real money… but for me it’s something to work towards and makes these cars feel extra special when you do finally get them, to the point where I find myself reflexively babying these cars when I take ‘em on track.

These games have always been grindy, that’s part of their appeal. Everybody farmed the RSC in GT4 and left B-spec Bob to mine GTcoin. I just wish there were some other events that had payouts comparable to the Fishermans Ranch one, or custom events had remotely reasonable payouts for the time investment.
That's something I don't really understand, some payments are balanced, but a lot are all over the place.

Should ask for the carfax, I want to know how many times that CSL was taken around the 'ring. Only saw one on Mecum auctions, and it went for like 95K before it was pulled off the lot. xD

Seriously though, it could be mileage? The C2 in the game's the split window model, one year only. Watching some auctions on TV like Mecum, they fetch around that price, too.

Last edited:
😉Honestly, as someone who has a strong aversion to MTX/FOMO, I’m surprisingly okay with GT7’s economy overall.

I'm definitely not 100% with this, but I prefer farming credits in my specific events of choice than having to win poorly designed events with cars I don't want to drive, playing online with people I don't want to race against, watching 1 hour of e-sports events I don't want to watch, watching livestreams I don't want to watch, or having to beat a professional racing driver at the discipline he specializes in.

Those who played Forza in the last 5 years know what I mean. 😉

Last edited:
I'm definitely not 100% with this, but I prefer farming credits in my specific events of choice than having to win poorly designed events with cars I don't want to drive, playing online with people I don't want to race against, watching 1 hour of e-sports events I don't want to watch, watching livestreams I don't want to watch, or having to beat a professional racing driver at the discipline he specializes in.

Those who played Forza in the last 5 years know what I mean. 😉
Are you able to post without mentioning Forza? Just wondering.

Welp, the Jag will be out of stock in 24 hours and I'm not even halfway there with my credits. Even if it ended up staying for another day it would be too intense of a grind for me. Guess I'll be passing on it for now. The Mondial is new.

FOApFzZXwAMjjl_

Last edited:
and only 4 mil, well what can i say, FR awaits
i stop playing altogether until they add new stuff, see you in 2023

Latest Posts

Back