Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 9,002 comments
And this is why my Honda Beat is best friends with Barry R at Daytona
Since last December 2023, to support my lifestyle of car collectin Legendary cars, 95% of the races I do has been:

For over 6 months now, my Milka S660 lapping the KindEr Tomahawks.

Just about 10,000 km of Daytona so far.

18ffdbeed5682-screenshotUrl.jpg

18ffdbe755641-screenshotUrl.jpg

18ffdbd32c456-screenshotUrl.jpg

18ffdbe33bc7-screenshotUrl.jpg

18ffdbe8eee62-screenshotUrl.jpg

18ffdc0eb8779-screenshotUrl.jpg

Attachments

• 18ffdbf242084-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18ffdbf242084-screenshotUrl.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 18ffdbea89e97-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18ffdbea89e97-screenshotUrl.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 18ffdbe1c3910-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18ffdbe1c3910-screenshotUrl.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Since last December 2023, to support my lifestyle of car collectin Legendary cars, 95% of the races I do has been:

For over 6 months now, my Milka S660 lapping the KindEr Tomahawks.

Just about 10,000 km of Daytona so far.

View attachment 1363388

View attachment 1363385

View attachment 1363382
View attachment 1363384

View attachment 1363386

View attachment 1363390
I've done at least 70,000km at Daytona so far I think. My lifetime earnings is somewhere at 800m so far and I probably make 600m just from Daytona. My Beat started grinding at 40k and I'm at 110k I think.

Last edited:
You must use the rubber... I can't see how you could do this much and not be so bored... Altho easy, I dread Daytona, it put me to sleep so many times...

I did it all by hand... Fortunately I now just found a new way to grind for money to buy Legendary cars, slightly faster, but more exciting:

LeMans Touring 700PP !

Bought the Alfa 2900. Ouch.

Now only have the Merc 300SL for 20mil to go and I'll have all the LCDs. Only about $13mil short as of today. 😐 Estimated projected availability date looks to be 7/13. Guess we'll see if we get there. :rolleyes:

I am sure this answer is somewhere within the 287 pages... but how long does a car typically stay in the LCD?

Maybe its just me but i cant justify spending 20 million credits on the Alfa. Its a car that I will probably never use.
This isnt Pokemon - you dont have to catch them all.

I love the CLK though - i may buy another one of those.

Sure, you don't have to have them all...but once I have 300, 400, 498...not having those remaining ones is annoying. Having said that, now that I have all the LCD cars that aren't already 20M credits I feel a lot less antsy about things. I'll just accumulate wealth at a steady pace and buy them as the bank account allows.

I've become pretty hooked on buying different colors of all those classic Ferraris...and quite a number of other makes. The old Renaults are fun to collect too.

Last edited:
This isnt Pokemon - you dont have to catch them all.
IMO this depends on the individual way to play.
There are (at least) three different groups of players.

Whose who
  1. state that none of the unicorns is worth to grind (or autogrind) hours for because for every unicorn we have much cheaper cars in the game which handle similar
  2. agree with group 1, but at the end they want to collect them all because to collect them all
  3. agree with group 2, but can't spend the time to grind due to RL issues
  4. have incredible fun by collecting all and multiples of all the expensives and unicorns in different colors or even duplicates of all cars built IRL
All of them are right. For GT7 I belonged to group 2. Due to family and job issues for GT8 I will probably count to group 3.

Cheers
M

Whose who
  1. state that none of the unicorns is worth to grind (or autogrind) hours for because for every unicorn we have much cheaper cars in the game which handle similar
  2. agree with group 1, but at the end they want to collect them all because to collect them all
  4. have incredible fun by collecting all and multiples of all the expensives and unicorns in different colors or even duplicates of all cars built IRL
All of them are right. For GT7 I belonged to group 2. Due to family and job issues for GT8 I will probably count to group 3.

Cheers
M
I am #2 & #3. At this point in the game I'd like to collect all the cars. I rarely grind, but FOMO is a thing and I'd like to buy the LCD cars when they're available. I didn't used to care; I'd buy whatever I could afford and just move on. But, a little more pressure now with only one left. 20mil. That's a big Band-Aid but I am going to try and get that amount of credits organically (ie, without grinding) by the time it shows up.

Based on some very rough estimates, I'll be about 3mil short if I assume gold TTs and 500k/week of Weekly Challenge rewards (on average, some weeks are more and some are less) over the next four weeks (when it's estimated to show up again). As it gets closer if I am still a chunk off I'll do some Sardegnas (four would be required) if I absolutely need to.

Once that last LCD car is bought (already have all the UCDs) then there is no more time pressure and I'll pick off the dealership cars as I have the $$$ to do so.

Whose who

Cheers
M
Guess I fall under 4 since grinding and owning x20 of my favorite cars is what I enjoy doing in GT7.

:)

Whose who

Cheers
M

And don't forget 5) those who buy cars that they like for reasons not necessarily tied to their performance or usefulness.

I'll buy the Alfa. Maybe not this time around because it will leave me with under a million credits again, but I will get it eventually. Partly because I like Alfas, partly because the original 8C is an all time classic, partly because it will be a unique experience to drive, and partly because that interior just looks so luxurious and different.

Half of the legend cars are now gone, i wonder what cars will show up at midnight.
I´m hoping for the Nissan R92CP, anyone remember how much that car cost last time it was in the shop?

Wow, there's a whopping eight cars sold out today. That '58 Corvette better be there tomorrow. I still need it for the engine swap that was added like two months ago.

Last edited:
F40 and F50, I'm assuming are special picks? (I'm away at the mo, back on Weds...). Guessing the F40 is the usual red. What colour is the F50??

Back