PlayStation Home Rewards

Thanks FK for explaining , didn't actually know you can shoot... LOL đź‘Ť

As for the wallpaper thingy, if you can't see them in someone's personal space you have to leave and come back then you should be able to see them. It's a bug , nothing else...

Find a "Sol Tower"
Find a "Special Flag"
What are these?

And more important, how do I make them appear? I need the last two rewards for this game.

I had seen one off to the right side, I think and one in the very middle, but by the time they both showed up it was too late to bomb them. Am I supposed to bomb them?

Also, this game just ends abruptly for me and I don't know if it's a glitch, or what. Anybody else have this problem?

Also, this game just ends abruptly for me and I don't know if it's a glitch, or what. Anybody else have this problem?
It's just the demo. For the full versions of all the games you have to buy the Namco Museum game.

I think I may be cheating echochrome or just using my super brain.
I have the white fella on the middle platform, noone lands there, now to rack up the minutes and then suicide, hopefully with 10k points. I just made the discovery, you have to move the cursor every now and then because it times out at about 3 minutes, then you get turned off. This is stage B by the way, piccy below.

EDIT: Yes D-Nitrate, back to SDTV till tommorow....

At 16mins, ill suicide at 20.

EDIT EDIT: Done, 11 shadows and 20m 30s and I have 13640 points and 3 new items apparently.

Last edited:
I think I beat stage b in Echochrome (It said congratulations) and then it said I had like 6 new items and didn't get anything.:grump: Not even a trophy.

And more important, how do I make them appear? I need the last two rewards for this game.

I had seen one off to the right side, I think and one in the very middle, but by the time they both showed up it was too late to bomb them. Am I supposed to bomb them?
No one seems to be answering this. I will have to research.

That is when you reach the end of level 2. There is no definite level marker as the other games have and I can only tell when I beat level 1 if I die and respawn at a different spot than the beginning.

I think I beat stage b in Echochrome (It said congratulations) and then it said I had like 6 new items and didn't get anything.:grump: Not even a trophy.
Did you check your wardrobe and apartment decorating options?

Solid Lifters

No one seems to be answering this. I will have to research.
Sol Tower:
Xev_3e1.jpg

Flag:
Xevious_FlagA.jpg

"Sometimes your lock-on will turn red as if it were targeting an enemy, even if it seems like there's nothing on the surface below. This indicates the position of an hidden SOL tower: bomb the spot to reveal it. You'll gain 2000 points to raise it above the ground, and another 2000 points for destroying it. Not as puzzling as these ancient artifacts, but far more precious and rare, are the Special Flags (the very same flags from Namco's own Rally X). These are also hidden, only this time your lock-on won't blink when it passes over them. So either you learn their location by playing the game a lot (they are randomly disposed on a set terrain strip) or you're very lucky."

From http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/xevious/xevious.htm

See, I should have known to randomly shoot every pixel on the screen.

Is there any visual indicator for the flags?

Still cannot find that stupid flag. I have the Sol Tower, which I found on my own. I've been to that area in the picture three times but not once did I make the flag appear. I'm guessing it's someplace else.

What sucks is if you get destroyed looking for the flag, you respawn higher up thus preventing you from searching again. You gotta restart the game, which is a huge pain.

EDIT: Wow, this is so retarded. This flag is extremely hard to get. It is in a different location from the pic above. Before selecting to start a game, look at the pics scroll by and notice a shot with the Sol Tower. Few frames later, it shows a pic with the Flag. Only thing is, it's impossible to get. There are several difficult things working against you.

1. Enemy ships everywhere.
2. Enemy ships shooting at you from all directions.
3. Enemy Sols shooting at you from the ground.
4. The area you need to bomb is not visible to spot with bomb reticle.
5. The area you need to bomb is very small.
6. If you get destroyed with Flag area in sight, you respawn higher up.
7. If the off chance you do make the Flag appear, and I have only twice, it's impossible to fly over it with all the enemy missiles you need to avoid.
8. Worst yet, it takes a long time to get to location, and if you get destroyed, you have to restart the whole game.

I still didn't get it, and I'm not going to bother anymore. Too ridiculous of a task and beyond retarded. I'm doing this for the Xevious arcade game, because I have everything else unlocked, and why bother? I'm never going to play the game ever again after this stupid crap.

Last edited:
Too ridiculous of a task and beyond retarded. I'm never going to play the game ever again after this stupid crap.

:lol:

That was hilarious to read, I believe it is beyond retarded aswell.

Still havn't got my echochrome trophy or shirt back :(

I just made a HK account, downloaded the namco games, installed on my EU account and then unlocked a few goodies.

I so far have unlocked, a namco T shirt, a pacman T shirt which is pictured, a whatchamacallit on my table and a pacman arcade machine.

(Random fact: My firefox spell check actually passed whatchamacallit as a word!?!?!?!?!)

Picture here:

Still cannot find that stupid flag. I have the Sol Tower, which I found on my own.
So, is it that thing on the right in the picture? I kept going to the left because that is where the ship is in the picture.

What sucks is if you get destroyed looking for the flag, you respawn higher up thus preventing you from searching again. You gotta restart the game, which is a huge pain.
Agreed.

I still didn't get it, and I'm not going to bother anymore. Too ridiculous of a task and beyond retarded. I'm doing this for the Xevious arcade game, because I have everything else unlocked, and why bother? I'm never going to play the game ever again after this stupid crap.
I've been thinking the same thing, so I am only playing it a little at a time.

Once (IF) I get the arcade game I am tossing it on its side in my Summer Home. Maybe in the fireplace.

So, is it that thing on the right in the picture? I kept going to the left because that is where the ship is in the picture.

The Flag can be found where I've circled in this pic of where the Flag can be found in the arcade original.

xeviousflagapn8.jpg

Once (IF) I get the arcade game I am tossing it on its side in my Summer Home. Maybe in the fireplace.

That sounds like a great idea.

The Flag can be found where I've circled in this pic of where the Flag can be found in the arcade original.
Actually, I was talking about the Sol Tower, but that helps too.

So they moved it on us? Nice.

Actually, I was talking about the Sol Tower, but that helps too.

So they moved it on us? Nice.

Yep, but it can be found in the same location, too. I know, 'cause I just did it. Weird. So, that means I finally got 100% and leveled up again, which got me the table version of all the arcade systems in one unit.

Oh, and other rewards not listed in the first post are a Namco gaming chair and Pac Man jacket.

Oh, and other rewards not listed in the first post are a Namco gaming chair and Pac Man jacket.
Is the chair that stool looking thing?

And where/how do you get the Pac Man jacket? I thought I had 100% on all but Xevious.

Looking at this, I really hope trophies for regular games give out rewards like this in Home.

Yep, but it can be found in the same location, too. I know, 'cause I just did it. Weird. So, that means I finally got 100% and leveled up again, which got me the table version of all the arcade systems in one unit.

Thanks! I'll be updating the list in the first post shortly.

BTW: I'm still waiting to hear what you can get from the new Saucer Pop game in the NA plaza, as well as the Mercinary Aracde game in Uncharted's Sully's Bar space, and the Mancala game in the Far Cry 2 Train Station space.

If anyone finds anything out about the possible rewards with those games, please post that info here.

Thanks!

Correct. I have one in front of Pac Man.
BTW: I'm still waiting to hear what you can get from the new Saucer Pop game in the NA plaza, as well as the Mercinary Aracde game in Uncharted's Sully's Bar space, and the Mancala game in the Far Cry 2 Train Station space
I made it to, I believe, 190 points in Saucer Pop and received nothing. I'm sure others have done better than that, though. :P

I can't remember what level I made it to in Mercinary (7?) and also received nothing.

And where/how do you get the Pac Man jacket? I thought I had 100% on all but Xevious.

Looking at this, I really hope trophies for regular games give out rewards like this in Home.

I got the Pac-Man jacket a long time ago, and I think I got it for Level 1 achievement. It's a light two-tone green jacket with a Pac-Man zipper.

The Namco chair is that stool-looking thing. I call it a chair 'cause that's where it's listed under home furnishings.

The last item I got was the Xevious arcade and the Namco table.

I also noticed the females get a cream colored blouse and a pair of black pumps.

I got the Pac-Man jacket a long time ago, and I think I got it for Level 1 achievement. It's a light two-tone green jacket with a Pac-Man zipper.
Is that what that is? I thought that was a Galaga weird 1970's sci-fi spacesuit thing.

The Namco chair is that stool-looking thing. I call it a chair 'cause that's where it's listed under home furnishings.
The game calls it a chair too, but it is so short that it looks like a stool or footrest.

The game calls it a chair too, but it is so short that it looks like a stool or footrest.

The funny thing to is that I remember my local arcade in the early 80's had those exact same type of stools so kids could use them to better see the screen and reach the buttons. :)

Back