Renown Tuning ™ Time Trial World Tour Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have left the dog chew on the pizza guy for a little while longer and finished the lap. But then again, the pizza guy may have given your pizza to the dog to get him off. :D

I was rather hungry now that you mention it...:)

The Murcielago strikes again.
new personal best for silverstone gp :)
can still slice off more yet i think.
pizza must come before all else, isnt that a commandment or something.

Made some new friends during this competition, that itself is a good prize. :).
glad to hear TT competition will continue

Right before you posted the above time, I ran a 1:39.20 And I was real excited... How am I supposed to catch you if you keep getting faster! :lol:

I kept at it after racing for a while online with arvore & MrB52. The second lap was 1:39.09 and this was the third lap. 1:38.44 No pizza guy this time. :D

I kept at it after racing for a while online with arvore & MrB52. The second lap was 1:39.09 and this was the third lap. 1:38.44 No pizza guy this time. :D

whooo!!!! what great times you guys are putting in this one CONGRATULATIONS really very fast i couldn't get bellow the 1:40...yet...:mischievous:

1:37:500

This car slides from corner to corner :crazy: like in Colin McRae Rally 2.0 (Greece stages). Record is done after only 5 laps of practise, i can do quicker than that :sly: Just need to figure out when to brake in two tight corners so the car wouldn't go into the grass but instead go inside a corner not slide OUT side completely.
TC, SC, ABS are OFF

16654501.jpg
tabelaw.jpg

Record is done after only 5 laps of practice, i can do quicker than that :sly: Just need to figure out when to brake in two tight corners so the car wouldn't go into the grass but instead go inside a corner not slide OUT side completely.
TC, SC, ABS are OFF

1:37:350
And i did improved but now it's a little hard to go under 1:36:xxx, however it's possible.... stay tuned :)

62825815.jpg
68022674.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for my doubt, because i'm new to this competition, i was thinking that only cars from tier 2 and 3 were allowed...

Did i misread this:

1. This competition is OPEN - You can use any vehicle you wish in Tiers 2 or 3.

👍

This car slides from corner to corner :crazy: like in Colin McRae Rally 2.0 (Greece stages). Record is done after only 5 laps of practise, i can do quicker than that :sly: Just need to figure out when to brake in two tight corners so the car wouldn't go into the grass but instead go inside a corner not slide OUT side completely.
TC, SC, ABS are OFF

16654501.jpg
tabelaw.jpg

1:37:350
And i did improved but now it's a little hard to go under 1:36:xxx, however it's possible.... stay tuned :)

YOWZA ! $#@*# thats fast . great time .

Sorry for my doubt, because i'm new to this competition, i was thinking that only cars from tier 2 and 3 were allowed...

Did i misread this:

1. This competition is OPEN - You can use any vehicle you wish in Tiers 2 or 3.

👍

that's correct my friend, any tier 2 or 3 car including works cars.
murcielago is a tier 3 car

hooo,i'm sorry it just didn't look like the Lambo rear wing...i thought that was the DBR9 Race edition...:dopey:

hooo,i'm sorry it just didn't look like the Lambo rear wing...i thought that was the DBR9 Race edition...:dopey:

92229723.jpg

Nope, it's Lambo LP 640 all right, Aston DBR9 would stick to this road like F1 car. While Lambo reminds me a Rally cars, like in WRC and RBR, it's definitely not my style of driving sliding on asphalt, on gravel and snow and mud, and dirt yes, big yes but somehow LP640 in Shift is the kind of a car that I'm hate with all my Heart.

92229723.jpg

Nope, it's Lambo LP 640 all right, Aston DBR9 would stick to this road like F1 car. While Lambo reminds me a Rally cars, like in WRC and RBR, it's definitely not my style of driving sliding on asphalt, on gravel and snow and mud, and dirt yes, big yes but somehow LP640 in Shift is the kind of a car that I'm hate with all my Heart.

Hmm, I'm surprised you can slide around and still get into the 1:37's. With my Lambo if I slide at all I can pretty much figure it's going to be a bad lap. How does that work? :confused:

Well it's not exactly wright. This car is easy to go sideways, just turn a wheel a little and power into a corner, car does it rest. But to keep in line it's hard thing. To be honest i did power slide big time two corners at this track, i believe Copse (after start/finish) and second one is called stowe corner (after second long straight). Rest of then i had to master from scratch, figure when to brake and how much power should apply.

Well it's not exactly wright. This car is easy to go sideways, just turn a wheel a little and power into a corner, car does it rest. But to keep in line it's hard thing. To be honest i did power slide big time two corners at this track, i believe Copse (after start/finish) and second one is called stowe corner (after second long straight). Rest of then i had to master from scratch, figure when to brake and how much power should apply.

I've got mine tuned so that it doesn't go sideways. It took about 30 Time Attacks for me to get it tuned perfect for that track. Even so, my time was surprising even to me. How is it that you manage to get a 1:37.50 time in a car that's not tuned properly? Do tell...:confused:

My Car was ready for Nordschleife but time was 1:39:xxx so i had to change some setups for this track. I didn't like how it's loose times in corners :grumpy: It's true that if you slide to much then time go to waste, but as for lap it self maybe you are not cutting corners deep enough. It's hard to tell when car go bounce from cutting a corner to deep and when doesn't. For me this is always a gamble.

In such case YOU are irrelevant, now go and disqualify every one who take part in this competition, and set their car to be best for their driving style.

See, try to be civilized and 11-year old mode is activated.

Carry on.

Just a reminder, Round 4 ends tonight at 11:59.

You know, I hadn't realized it until now,:dunce: but I think I confused the rules of the first League race tomorrow (Murcielago with any tune), with the Time Trials Competition. I'm sure I used my custom Silverstone tune to get that 1:38.44 time.
So I withdraw that time from consideration.

My previous time 1:39.63 I believe, was done with the RT Tune. So, for now that'll be my time to beat. I'm sure I can knock it down some before midnight! :)

-

I tried and tried today, at one stage I thought I would not get out of the 1.40's and my best time of 1.39.860 was the fastest I was going to go. I just couldn't put a good lap together.
Then I did the last two laps of a TT, with no mistakes and shaved a fraction off my best.

I don't think I will be able to beat this time, it was too hard to get and the more I tried the crappier I got.

My "Final Time" for round 4 is "Lamborghini Murcieiago LP640 - 1.39.820"

I tried and tried today, at one stage I thought I would not get out of the 1.40's and my best time of 1.39.860 was the fastest I was going to go. I just couldn't put a good lap together.
Then I did the last two laps of a TT, with no mistakes and shaved a fraction off my best.

I don't think I will be able to beat this time, it was too hard to get and the more I tried the crappier I got.

My "Final Time" for round 4 is "Lamborghini Murcieiago LP640 - 1.39.820"

I'm convinced that turn 1, and the Maggots, Becketts, Chapel complex makes or breaks the lap. I know if I come out of there with a 24.9 sec. or better sector time the lap might be a good one. If I'm mid-25's then I don't generate the speed I need on the Hanger Straight.

So far, using Terronium's LP640 tune this time, my best is 1:39.13 But I may have another go at before midnight. (If I can get my eyes pointing in the same direction again):dunce:

I'm convinced that turn 1, and the Maggots, Becketts, Chapel complex makes or breaks the lap. I know if I come out of there with a 24.9 sec. or better sector time the lap might be a good one. If I'm mid-25's then I don't generate the speed I need on the Hanger Straight.

I have found that on all tracks, the first and last corners, made or break a lap time. On Sliverstone, the first corner, if you run wide and have to back off a little, kiss your lap good by. Last corner, getting the power down is the main problem, all the Lambo only wants to do is light up the back wheels. :ill:

Round 4 has officially ended.

This event will now cease further involvement as I am sick to death of your faces.

No, I'm kidding. Results will go up shortly.

Last edited:
Since I've been disqualified i want to set a new personal best but some how I could not go under 1:37:350, so i did change automatic gears to manuals and did like 50 time trials to memorize which corners should be on which gear and i did 1:36:960

So now you know that you can tune LP640 for faster lap, and on PRO mode without TC, SC, and ABS but on manual it's still possible to absolutely fly around Silverstone. With personal setups it's much more faster and takes player to the edge of skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back