RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout!!! Final Tester and Tuner Results! :D

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,341 comments
I have no idea what the heck is going on today, doing finial test on some of the cars and I'm a full second plus off initial test on four or five of the cars tested, and am dealing with blank/black freezing issues as well. this is so sh***y.

Indy

bJQMX.jpg

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74

379BHP @ 525pp 1001 KG Power Limiter 99.8% Testers adjust if bhp increases

Rear Aero C Downforce - 20, Rigidity Improvement, Weight Reduction Stage 1

Sports Intake Manifold, Twinplate clutch, Flywheel semi-racing, Custom LSD

FC Suspension and FC Transmission. Suspension is set at:

Front Rear

ride height -5 -10
spring rate 12 15
damper ext 6 7
damper comp 6 7
Anti roll bar 5 6

Camber 0.8 1.4
Toe 0.0 0.20

Transmission- Set max speed to 155

1st- 3.283
2nd- 2.207
3rd- 1.615
4th- 1.253
5th- 1.008 Should give a final gear of 4.091

LSD Initial- 10 Accel- 12 Decel- 14

Brake Balance: Front 6 Rear 4

Car is now on share and i will add all the testers. I am not a tuner so if the car or parts of the tune are really bad feel free to point it out. Constructive criticism please. :) Enjoy

Last edited:
Made my final tweeks(updated them on page 27) and the car is on share for good untill the end of the shootout! Good luck every one this has been a blast! :D. Have fun!

Looking forward to the new setup Krenk and Big thanks for the FR look fowrd to testing that classic Lambo.

Indy

Hi tuners, I changed my mind, I think it'll be easier for me to borrow your cars rather than trying to build each one exactly... I created a new GTP_smrtb0mb account so I've got lots of room on the friends list now :)

BB your Lamborghini is up next for test and runs..Hope I give the car in the poster from my childhood some justice(mine was black)

also added you to post on page 36

Last edited:
Cool Indy , I also tuned up an 88 Countach which looks amazing . But its heavier and the 74 felt so balanced I went for that.

@Indy DS3 or wheel ? DS3 myself

^^ I only have one shared , just checked . Maybe a glitch.

I removed another car from shared hoping itll reset or refresh or something :D

^^ I only have one shared , just checked . Maybe a glitch.

I removed another car from shared hoping itll reset or refresh or something :D
Yes, it's a glitch which appears from time to time. It just shows exactly the same car twice. But it shouldn't be a problem.

Cool Indy , I also tuned up an 88 Countach which looks amazing . But its heavier and the 74 felt so balanced I went for that.

@Indy DS3 or wheel ? DS3 myself

DS3!!! but after my son brought his wheel over today I'm leaning toward the Dark Side he was almost a second plus faster than me in four or five of the tunes.

Indy

Post updated(pg.36) sorry about the mix up 16 tuners and wow thanks so much for letting me participate it's been real fun finalizing reviews and final runs on two cars.

Awesome fun testing all these cars! I've done 8 so far, very impressive results across the board :drool: Let's just say I'm getting a lot of times that are significantly faster than the best times I did earlier with lesser tuned cars.

Awaiting a few friend responses yet... and what's AssassinTuner and -raVer-'s PSN?

I have no idea what the heck is going on today, doing finial test on some of the cars and I'm a full second plus off initial test on four or five of the cars tested, and am dealing with blank/black freezing issues as well. this is so sh***y.

Indy

Awesome fun testing all these cars! I've done 8 so far, very impressive results across the board :drool: Let's just say I'm getting a lot of times that are significantly faster than the best times I did earlier with lesser tuned cars.

Awaiting a few friend responses yet... and what's AssassinTuner and -raVer-'s PSN?
OnBoy123 and Tris_73, I believe are hosting their cars. (should be added to OP by their names, IMO)

Hi Mate, Assassin's entry is being hosted by ASCR421 i think, and I've got -raVer-'s. My PSN is TRIS_73. Send an FR and I'll accept when I get home in about 8 hours.

I think Onboy has CyKosis1973's Caterham. It would be good to add this to the OP or in the tune itself.

Last edited:
thanks tris 73 for raVer's M5 just got done with it's initial runs testing it in the AM.. will add Raver to post on pg 36

Indy

19/20 entrants have submitted their tune. MAFIA BOY, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A TUNE NOW! REGARDLESS OF IT'S STATE :D

Should have guessed it from the start. Cuz I've had a go in it when it was on share :lol: :P :D

That's the LP620 you've tried. This one has around 200hp less, but same tune. 👍 Have to ask, did you like that tune?? :)

You're an hour early on your time there. ;)
Daylight savings time. :P

:lol: Damn windows clock telling me GMT was 8.47am. :embarrassed:

That's the LP620 you've tried. This one has around 200hp less, but same tune. 👍

Oh…well, if I do remember anything from my short joyride in it was that it was rather woolly, it rolled a lot for a supercar…and 200hp less? That's…~420hp?! How flat is the power and torque curve?!

Back