Shootings and explosions in Paris.

• Thread starter Dennisch
  • 915 comments
Any religion can have a radical group in it.

And any person can be radical without being violent, political parties are full of radicals that have means other than violence of getting their point across. You'd be hard pressed to find violent followers Jainism.

Yes, any group of believers in anything can have radicals but at present the threat is Islamic radicals who are very fine with using violence to get their voices heard. If it were Christians, Jews or Jedi attacking innocent people in France then we'd be talking about them, but we aren't, and haven't been for the last decade.

Seems so. And now it also seems that the obvious has happened. Terrorists disguised as refugees entered Europe.
Unbelievable how incompetent our EU leaders have been in just letting everyone in, and dealing with the consequences later. For a couple of hundred bucks i can buy a Syrian passport, so make the numbers of how many of them are proper refugees...

Unbelievable how incompetent our EU leaders have been in just letting everyone in, and dealing with the consequences later. For a couple of hundred bucks i can buy a Syrian passport, so make the numbers of how many of them are proper refugees...

Have to agree it could/should have been handeled better, but I'm sure it's not as easy as it sounds.

Might be a bit irrelevant, but:
Regarding that arrested man in Belgium, a few days ago, a man from Montenegro was arrested by the German border police. He was transporting
- 8 AK-47 assault rifles
- 2 pistols
- 1 revolver
- 2 grenades
- 200 grams of TNT

If he is somewhat related to the terror attacks in Paris (e.g. he speficially wanted to go to Paris) has yet to be proven, though.

The official statement (in German though):
CTxuj-oXIAAiDgp.png

It's has now been confirmed that one of the attackers was indeed a Syrian migrant only holding a Syrian passport and recently registered as entering Europe.

On another note it's touching to see so many world landmarks lit up in solidarity for France, where is our lit up monument? come on London get a move on! (they are working on getting tower bridge lit up).

Have to agree it could/should have been handeled better, but I'm sure it's not as easy as it sounds.
First of all they could have seen this coming as the country is in ruins, they didn't.
Then they should have closed Europe's outside borders, build refugee camps where the boats arrive and do a proper screening at the spot before any of them can travel to a designated EU country. Then local governments should keep an eye on the refugees that are assigned to them, and send the ones that are suspect or misbehaving back.

That's what a lot of the European citizens would do, but not their 'leaders'...

Not all of the attackers were foreigners, CNN showed an interview of a father and his son who attended the concert. He described some of the attackers as looking like normal French citizens, when they spoke they didn't have an accent and even used slang.

As far as going to war that's fine and dandy but let's not forget what we did after the 9/11 attacks. We went and blew up Afghanistan and accomplished what? Nothing except loose many soldiers...

Getting rid of ISIS will take more then military might, it's gonna take collaboration from all nations including those in the Middle East, if they don't support us and they are part of the problem.

3 of the attackers have ties or came from the Brussels neighbourhood Molenbeek, where the raids were held today.

The prosecutor will hold a press conference later.

One of the walking bombs at the stadium had a ticket for the game, and he detonated his vest when it was discovered.

I'd say I'm surprised but I'm not.
Stupid is as stupid does
~ Forrest Gump

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/14/paris-terrorist-migrant-registered-refugee-greece/
The Greek government has announced one of the terrorist gunmen who had a part in killing over 120 in Paris on Friday evening entered Europe while masquerading as a refugee just six weeks ago.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...-ak-47s-grenades-tnt-paris-programmed-satnav/
German police are scrambling to discover whether they inadvertently prevented another Islamist from joining the Paris massacre, after they arrested a man driving with a significant cache of weapons heading to Paris. The car wasn’t only being driven west. Bavarian interior minister Joachim Herrmann has confirmed that based on “the data of the man’s [GPS] navigation system, and his cell phone there is strong evidence that the man wanted to go to France”. German media have reported he specifically had Paris programmed into his sat-nav.

Anything regarding the train accident? Saw here that it was a test train, without passengers and now I'm reading that 7 people are dead.

Anything regarding the train accident? Saw here that it was a test train, without passengers and now I'm reading that 7 people are dead.

Most likely an unfortunate accident, and it was a test train, it was travelling a quite some speed, looking at the wreckage.

Well that's a scary coincidence.
Confirming that it was a bomb would spread even more panic. So, anything may be, who knows...

I'm sorry, what???

Good ol' right-wing clickbait. Yes, it's dumb to complain that a terrorist attack is overshadowing complaints of racism, it's also dumb to complain about complaints of racism.

Love how people here in Egypt have been using French flags all over social Media, ignoring anything that happens in Beirut for example. Laughable.

From CNN.com

An American woman is among at least 129 people killed in the terrorists attacks in Paris, three U.S. officials said.

I find this pathetic. Is this what Americans need to be upset about these tragic events. "Screw the other 128 people, an American was killed! Get the pickup trucks!"

I find that quote rather distasteful.

Latest Posts

Back