Should PD have let the modding slide? ... OP Updated.

Should PD allow this activity in GT5?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They ruin online races yes. & yes there good for nothing

This is ignorance again - you don't know the start of it. Maybe for you they're good for nothing, but ask the other thousands of players that use them/make them if they feel the same way.

Way to go double-post king two double-posts on the same page.

And yet, by your example the X1 would still win . . .

They ruin online races yes. & yes there good for nothing! check my narcacisstic red colour out.
images

Other than that fact that you are obviously throwing a fit, you're not really proving anything.
Yes it matches your sig :lol:
Way to shoot himself in the foot. :lol:

Not quite. MuoNiuLa is right, hybrids have breathed life into the game for many, especially when it comes to building realistic, fun replicas.

If PD gave us the option of engine swapping in the first place, the amount of people who hybrid would be significantly reduced. I know for a fact that a handful of people hybrid because they want to perform engine swaps, in addition to removing wings and spoilers, and painting their cars that otherwise couldn't be painted.

Problem is you can put 100000hp in the realistic fun replica's.

Hybrids are fine if its introduced by PD (which it should)

Hacked cars are hacked cars not hybrids.

Problem is you can put 100000hp in the realistic fun replica's.
That's not really what would be considered realistic, now is it?
Hybrids are fine if its introduced by PD (which it should)
Hybriding is never going to being introduced by PD, because, to an extent, that would be like slapping your own boss in the face.
Hacked cars are hacked cars not hybrids.
Wait, what?

What is the game good for in general? Your experience is not being ruined anywhere near the amount your dramatic nature would suggest.

Yes it matches your sig :lol:

Im not being dramatic and they are also not my words:tup:

& Yes it does :dopey:

Either figure out how to use the quotes or stop quoting. I do not appreciate having some jumbled mess made of my post, people will get the wrong idea.

This is ignorance again - you don't know the start of it. Maybe for you they're good for nothing, but ask the other thousands of players that use them/make them if they feel the same way.

Way to go double-post king two double-posts on the same page.

And yet, by your example the X1 would still win . . .

What sort of nerd cares if I double post by mistike? :scared:

Gotta love the arguments these guys make! Absolutely pathetic, and not proving anything besides their ignorance. By the way, where is Sunsetsailor? Starting to miss that lug...

SunsetSailor FTW

what kind of nerd cares about another's post font and color?

Because its narcissistic, A double post is a mistake.

Hope i quoted it correctly, wouldn't want to give you high blood pressure. :scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know of the edit button? You can magically take a quote, copy & paste it into your first post and reply to it in there all in one post! The internet comes up with such cool features.

Does anyone know for sure if hacking or modding cars can get your psn account banned?

Technically I would have to say yes based on the tos, realistically I have to say no. I don't even think the guys who ran them in the seasonal tt's had any punishment but I can't say for sure.

You have to be online of course to brake the tos.

arora
technically i would have to say yes based on the tos, realistically i have to say no. I don't even think the guys who ran them in the seasonal tt's had any punishment but i can't say for sure.

You have to be online of course to brake the tos.

+1

It's probable that (assuming they do anything) Sony will hand out bans for the people that they determined the cars originated from.

It's extremely unlikely that they will for anyone else.

How can they do that? Or do you mean if they can check the (things about the save I can't say here) on a save file and conclude monkey business?

The people who trade the cars do so over PD's servers, and PD does keep a record of the trades for the purposes of the trade frequency limit (though, honestly, I have no idea how long they hold that information). If they suspect someone of making hybrids and then trading/sharing them, it wouldn't be hard to check to see how the car came to be with the information they have on said cars.

It's not hard to imagine Sony/PD have access to quite a lot of details about our saves. But they don't even need that; every single car that is "gifted" goes through their servers, carrying the hybrid info with it. Find the first person who sent it out (or posted it to share, really, as that goes through the servers too), and you've likely got your origin user(s).

(NINJA-EDIT) Beaten by a big Oldsmobile.

It seems most of GTP has been left in the dark on this matter as it's a no-no to discuss on here apparently? Anyway EVERY single parameter of the car has been discovered now,you have no clue how deep it has infiltrated online racing, yes the 50,000HP Fiats are easy to spot, but see if you can spot my Super GT car with extra downforce, 8 speed trans, X2010 suspension and grip multiplier on the tires...the one that still meets 1100kg/493HP Super GT regulations. Over the last week or two the documenting and sharing of values in the save data has multiplied tenfold, allowing for the useless SSRX cars and also cars that look entirely stock but have a huge advantage over the equivalent of someone who doesn't know how to hack. The reason it hasn't been fixed yet is because the parameters being swapped/multiplied are the same ones that are modified in EVERYONE's game save, if you have a car that has any tuning part on it you could also be confused with a hacker, hence why it's virtually impossible to stop.

and to the guy talking about reporting every hybrid he sees online, just a word of advice, don't waste your time, reporting someone on PSN does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, trust me.

Too many trading I think for that to work. Unless you think they can trace back the first time a particular car was traded, in that case I say to much work for them. There is a way to see a 'bad' save however I think.

No mater really, I can't see bans coming but that is me maybe :dk: I guess if they looked hard enough they could realize I took a noob level zero account to 40 by only ducking the wall at nurb 24 with rubber bands :lol:

starshipenterz
It seems most of GTP has been left in the dark on this matter as it's a no-no to discuss on here apparently? Anyway EVERY single parameter of the car has been discovered now,you have no clue how deep it has infiltrated online racing, yes the 50,000HP Fiats are easy to spot, but see if you can spot my Super GT car with extra downforce, 8 speed trans, X2010 suspension and grip multiplier on the tires...the one that still meets 1100kg/493HP Super GT regulations. Over the last week or two the documenting and sharing of values in the save data has multiplied tenfold, allowing for the useless SSRX cars and also cars that look entirely stock but have a huge advantage over the equivalent of someone who doesn't know how to hack. The reason it hasn't been fixed yet is because the parameters being swapped/multiplied are the same ones that are modified in EVERYONE's game save, if you have a car that has any tuning part on it you could also be confused with a hacker, hence why it's virtually impossible to stop.

and to the guy talking about reporting every hybrid he sees online, just a word of advice, don't waste your time, reporting someone on PSN does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, trust me.

Welcome to GTPlanet! I must say, not a bad entrance, mate. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back