SixAxis Championship Thread - Finished.

• Thread starter Jack
  • 940 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already been said. Read the top of the last page. No more needed, cheers guys ;)

Time Trail For Round 5 Runners Up

Track

Car

Picture4-2.png

Tyres - S2's

Driving Aids - Optional

This Time Trail is for a place back into the competition and they will compete again.

The list below shows the racers that are allowed to enter.

snake/gt
Paolopepper
GTP_Marooned
MilkieDJ
GTP_SteveO1965
Belifant
GTP_Lyvan

Your time MUST be submitted to me by Saturday 23:59 GMT. You have just over 24 hours to complete it. When you submit, it must include your time and your replay. Good Luck.

I don't think it makes much difference mate, i will do mine online to get a time on the board, i don't know yet how to submit a replay :dunce:

Hey SteveO...

Long time no see my friend...i recorded mine and uploaded on youtube :D

I just wish i had 24 hrs like you guys:indiff: i've a night shift now so I only had a 12 hr session :( I'm sure I can be .4xx faster :dunce: but duty calls :ouch: wish you luck mate

:cheers:
Marooned

Hey SteveO...

Long time no see my friend...i recorded mine and uploaded on youtube :D

I just wish i had 24 hrs like you guys:indiff: i've a night shift now so I only had a 12 hr session :( I'm sure I can be .4xx faster :dunce: but duty calls :ouch: wish you luck mate

Marooned

Hi my friend.

I only have a three hour window between nine and midnight tonight, all the best to you also 👍

Hi my friend.

I only have a three hour window between nine and midnight tonight, all the best to you also 👍

In that case best off luck to you mate, you need it more than me :crazy:

Marooned

Just get your time posted, making sure it's clean etc, pm the time to Jack, when all times are in at close of event, he will request the replays, which can be posted in this thread, once viewed and verified the winner gets to join the next event with the other 7 competitors.
Online/offline, doesn't matter you had/have 24 hrs to get cracking.

Just get your time posted, making sure it's clean etc, pm the time to Jack, when all times are in at close of event, he will request the replays, which can be posted in this thread, once viewed and verified the winner gets to join the next event with the other 7 competitors.
Online/offline, doesn't matter you had/have 24 hrs to get cracking.

Done Wanna B :D

Submitted...

Good luck all..
Marooned

Please no lap time posting in here yet for the TT'ers.

Snake/gt, either if you read this or your PM's (I see your online now so you will recieve them), you have 1 hour to submit your replay. No excuses as it was requested upon submission.

That's a fun little time trial...even though I'm not taking part in it. :) I did a few laps this morning out of boredom and clocked a 58.572 (5th on leader board). I think with some more effort I could steal 1st, but I'm sure MASF (King of Suzuka East) would probably reclaim his top position shortly after.

It's quite different driving that little Lotus from most of the cars in the game. You really don't have to worry much about wheelspin, which makes things a lot less frustrating with the 6-axis. Although in order to get a really good lap you must be really smooth and precise with the steering inputs to keep the rear from over rotating and scrubbing speed. Quite fun 👍

Jack: Do you expect to have stage 6 posted sometime next week? I'm quite bored with GT5P at the moment and need something to keep the interest flowing :dopey:

Jack: Do you expect to have stage 6 posted sometime next week? I'm quite bored with GT5P at the moment and need something to keep the interest flowing :dopey:

Will post the winner of the TT tonight, and then will get to the final details of the next round. Either tomorrow or Tuesday they will be up 👍 (Maybe tonight.... ;) )

Stay tuned :)

Winner Of The Elise Time Trail is....

GTP_Marooned

Winning Time - 59.935

Congrats and you are into Stage 6 :cheers:

GTP_Marooned

Winning Time - 59.935

Thanks Jack :odd:

SteveO, what time did you get?:dunce:

Awesome, well done Marooned!

Down to the last 8 now, and I imagine there will be no more reprieves or second chances now, just a straightforward quarter-final, semi-final and final.

Well done to all who made it this far and everyone who has shown commitment and dedication to this event and given it real value for me personally to be involved.

All the best
Maz

Awesome, well done Marooned!

Down to the last 8 now, and I imagine there will be no more reprieves or second chances now, just a straightforward quarter-final, semi-final and final.

Well done to all who made it this far and everyone who has shown commitment and dedication to this event and given it real value for me personally to be involved.

All the best
Maz

Well done Marooned, nice lap.

Grim 👍

GTP_Marooned

Winning Time - 59.935

Congratulations and well done mate 👍

EDIT.

My time was a 1:01:xxx, i may have gone a little faster with more effort but i doubt if i could have got near your time mate.

Hey guys.

Stage 6 is now up and posted. Hope everyone is happy with it. This message is to explain my reasons for choosing this.

I had orginally wanted to put the race on Fuji 550PP RWD. I had done some free runs and all seemed well. I then thought about the races I had when practicing and rarely had I come across any good / fun competition to practice against.

I then looked at where everyone was racing. This was either F430 N1's or Daytona Road. F430 on N1's is an EXTREME challenge with SixAxis, and as much as I would love to put it there for my amusement its not really practical. I then looked at the Daytona Races and who was still in the Offical GTP Competition. Seems we still had races left to go and I didnt want to affect their outcome.

I then messaged Kevin asking if it was ok to run this along side the GTP comp. for practicality. He agreed and here we are now.

You will be using the same layout as they use to race and run it in the excate same way. Any question can be asked here or looked up for in the GTP Discussion Thread.

Hope you dont feel Ive become lazy but chosing this event, I havent and dont want it to come across this way. I think by doing this you will have people to practice against, there are tunes flying around and for people who arent in the GTP Competition, it will hopefully get you to enter next time around.

Before you race you must PM me the times so I can cross reference that there are NO GTP races going on at that time.

Thanks to Kevin and the OLR Team for agreeing to this 👍

Jack

Jack: How do I obtain the password to view the stage 6 information?

I'd rather have seen a race at Fuji, but DR is ok. I just don't like how the draft can help a trailing car make up the 1-2 seconds a lap they missing, which is a major disadvantage for the guy who is obviously quicker in free air. At least it is 10 laps though...consistancy will be the key.

Last edited:
The password should have been pm'd to every GTP member on the registry by Sphinx. I got mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back