The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I forget what the exact claim was, but a witness to election fraud stated there were a lot of thrown out ballots in Edison County, Michigan.
*Looks at notes*.... It appears as if there is no Edison County in the state of Michigan. In fact, there is no county, parish or any voting district (aside from a city or municipality) with the name Edison in the United States. As others have said repeatedly, we are lucky that these witnesses are incompetent.
There's an Edison Township in Swift County, Minnesota and we all know those dumbarses can't distinguish between MN and MI, let alone towns and counties.

Last edited:
DK
It's a "tax" that's going straight to Trump...

...and then to his creditors, I suppose.

20191230_205433.jpg

Either way, someone's getting :censored:ed.

Last edited:
So who the hell is this "bar" and how do they certify lawyers and how do they de-certify lawyers?

Both sides have ... err ... interesting ads:

Neither of the candidates was particularly impressive in the debate however. Loeffler makes HRC look positively charismatic, with a glassy smiling stare & Warnock just looks somewhat confused.

We know you've got the inside info all all things Georgia ryzno ... call it for us! :sly:

That Grinch ad is fantastic!

But that Leffler ad...I can't. She endorsed that? It makes her seem like a barbarian. Like, uh, Attila the Hun.

Last edited:
That Grinch ad is fantastic!

But that Leffler ad...I can't. She endorsed that? It makes her seem like a barbarian. Like, uh, Attila the Hun.

Thank you. For the first half I kept thinking it was an ANTI Loeffler ad. But then I guess, I don't think like her base.

EDIT: I suppose you'd have to have watched at least part of the debate to appreciate this joke but...

Last edited:
But then I guess, I don't think like her base.
We truly don't.

For example, the Reddit threads about Giuliani getting Rona (did we post about that?) were actually dominated by a reference to the Conservative sub, where a top post asked, paraphrasing, "Has anybody noticed that only Republicans seem to be getting Covid? I don't think I've heard of a single Democrat getting Covid."

And simultaneously thousands and thousands of people who aren't completely mentally handicapped sighed and logged off the internet for the day.

It makes her seem like a barbarian. Like, uh, Attila the Hun.

As far as I’m concerned, we’re not barbarians, at least not in the meaning that I think this wants to portray. I looked up the actual meaning of the word, that’s certainly true. Nevertheless, I’m not offended by that notion, my namesake was rather infamous :)

I wonder how many people looked at your screen name and knew exactly what it meant... as I did.
Unless he's talking about baseball or a bar in Wilkes-Barre I (I mean Google) have no idea.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people looked at your screen name and knew exactly what it meant... as I did.

I don’t think many people make the connection why I chose that specific screen name (the number is just random, not my birth year or anything like that), even though I think it’s rather obvious but I’m the one living with that first name :)

I don’t think many people make the connection why I chose that specific screen name (the number is just random, not my birth year or anything like that), even though I think it’s rather obvious but I’m the one living with that first name :)
Sounds like you'd better wash that ashen horse.

Wow, I thought I had your username pegged... it's based on your first name? With no connection to the number 99? In that case, I was way off and will not be explaining what I thought it was so do not ask.

Last edited:
media blackout
On the contrary, I think they should include a media...err...whatever the opposite of a blackout is. The person pardoned should be forced into the spotlight at all waking moments. Their life should become absolute hell to live. Every bite of food they take should be scrutinized, and they should be reminded at every opportunity that they effectively admitted to a crime and should feel shame for the rest of their guilty lives. And not in exile either - right here at home, right here in public, where everybody hates them, and frankly where their safety is at risk of people who are just as disinterested in the law as they are.

Look no further than what Napoleon accomplished after being exhiled in a time when media basically didn't exist. Powerful and untrustworthy people need to be controlled, not let loose to frolic.

Last edited:
On the contrary, I think they should include a media...err...whatever the opposite of a blackout is. The person pardoned should be forced into the spotlight at all waking moments. Their life should become absolute hell to live. Every bite of food they take should be scrutinized, and they should be reminded at every opportunity that they effectively admitted to a crime and should feel shame for the rest of their guilty lives. And not in exile either - right here at home, right here in public, where everybody hates them, and frankly where their safety is at risk of people who are just as disinterested in the law as they are.

Yes, that. More of a blackout from their shameless self-promotion. I didn't use enough words to convey it.

On the other hand, I suppose the actually mostly/probably-not-guilty people can get one from their governor.

Last edited:
Yes, that. More of a blackout from their shameless self-promotion. I didn't use enough words to convey it.

On the other hand, I suppose the actually mostly/probably-not-guilty people can get one from their governor.
So a media whitein?

Back