The Tuning Garage Challenge 2.0 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 417 comments
Yeah that's fine, you can dial the car in as close as needed. It just can't be 1.999 PWR. ;)

Sweet, reveal it (As a link to your garage) and you'll be posted in the first page with car's picture. 👍

Cheers,
Corey

*Eddie Murphy as Mr T* Hey slow down boy, don't make me release too fast, might get angry, grab your rear end and rip your wing off! :P

Driving for yourself or under Nenad? (Or do you part run his garage? :confused:.)

I believe Lucas is still with AMMT.

AMMT no longer exists.. It disolved into AMN. Or I though. Nenad what the **** are you doing? :lol:

///AMN has nothing to do with AMMT. Ahmad (KidrauhlM5) and I left AMMT and have our own garage together with Maj (Apokalipse).

=====================

We have finished one car, that was developed over two months by me in July / August this year. Fine-tuning is done.

So are both of you playing then or what? :lol:

Edit: Second Car released for JHoS. ;)

Cheers,
Corey

Last edited:
Is there anybody that would like to drive for me? I will give you a hell of a change... Just need somebody that can drive the pants off the car!

Is there anybody that would like to drive for me? I will give you a hell of a change... Just need somebody that can drive the pants off the car!

Yeah, I will drive for you.

Good to see gents. :D I was hoping ECT would come back despite lack of help from the first season. Hopefully this one would prove to work for you.
Happy to be back, It'd be nice to have a second driver this time 'round though.

Happy to be back, It'd be nice to have a second driver this time 'round though.

Show us what you got. 👍
I'm not going to decide on a ride until I've seen the fancy pictures of all the entrants in post #1.
So far JHoS is looking great, as they're the only ones with pictures up, although the 'Vette is very, very tempting. :drool:

Happy New racing Year! :cheers:

Perhaps we should figure out who out of the garage owners will be driving for each team, and then assign the "hired guns" to fill in the gaps where garages are short of numbers. 💡 Although this does rest on the assumption that everyone at least tries to compete each week, and hopefully the 3-way points structure will level things out so that everyone's fighting someone for something every week.
:D

With the groups permission. I would be happy to fill in a gap in order for a garage to have their 1 or 2 drivers .

Mad FinnTuners Co. checking in with two cars.

rx7spiritfront_th.jpg

Mazdaspeed RX-7 Spirit R Type R '02 - 539 bhp, 579 Nm, 1079 kg, 2.002 kg/bhp

spirramkiiifront_th.jpg

ProtoMotors Spirra MkIII '04 - 524 bhp, 814 Nm, 1096 kg, 2.092 kg/bhp

Hey oldmelt, I'd love to have you on as a driver also! I was going to drive, however if I can find 1 more driver! that would be great!

With the groups permission. I would be happy to fill in a gap in order for a garage to have their 1 or 2 drivers .

Hey oldmelt, I'd love to have you on as a driver also! I was going to drive, however if I can find 1 more driver! that would be great!

Thanks for the offer, but adamgp of MSG has allowed me to drive for him. His offer came in mins after my previous post.

No Problem man, just thought I'd ask...... Good luck man!

Here's my tune for the comp! I hope it does better than the last one did... just one more to make! I'm driving that one!

1 of 2
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3696757&postcount=31

2 of 2
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3697670&postcount=33 (3rd times a charm! been at it all day!

Had to make a quick change of cars! My driver couldn't get the Cobra R on PAL!

Thanks for the offer, but adamgp of MSG has allowed me to drive for him. His offer came in mins after my previous post.

Last edited:
///AMN Performance™ enters this challenge with the NSX Landshark '10, which car be found here.

Click for full size

Some great looking rides coming in here. :drool:
Really fancy trying something MR this time. 👍

I'm still keen to equalise numbers of drivers across the garages though, so who is driving for who so far?

Here's what I've gleaned from the posts (up to #314) here so far:

Greycap, Leonidae@MFT & Smallhorses - MFT
Adamgp & oldmodelt - MCG
shoman, TheStig13 & paddycars1 - Shogun
Nenad, KidrauhlM5 & Apokalipse - AMN
LancerEvo7GSR & Cougar23 - ECT
Jetboy. & Austin343 - JHoS
mafia_boy & mcsqueegy - GME
Rotary Junkie, Codename L & SVX - RVV

Unassigned privateer drivers at the moment:
Kingofweasles

Is this about right?

Last edited:
Cars are ready, I just haven't gotten to post them, in case possible privateers want to make a decision, the cars are fully tuned Lotus Elise 111R and an Opel Speedster NA.

Are new people allowed to enter this series? If so that Elise of yours looks tempting LancerEvo. :lol: Is it just standard OLR rules? Does Jetboy choose the track and all you have to do is get the fastest single lap time you can?

Cheers, Cougar23

Back