The war on ISIS.

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 3,128 comments
People watched by, as the holocaust took place. People watch by, as Isis continues killing at will.
History does repeat itself unfortunately. As modern as the world is today, as proud and as arrogant, murder is still overtaking us.

That nuclear deal remains key though, to the mass destruction that is to come.

Would be nice if those Dutch No Surrender guys that went to fight ISIS get his ass. Any idea if they are still there?

They already are back home, and one of them died in a motorcycle accident.

And in other news.

PM Rutte has declared that anyone who joins the fight for IS, is better off dead than having them return to the West.

I just hope there won't be more sanctions from the West for "unauthorized involvement in Syria's affairs" and "agression against the Islamic State".
More like agression against the Syrian people, as that is what happens when sponsoring Assad it seems.

More like agression against the Syrian people, as that is what happens when sponsoring Assad it seems.
Any agression is legit as long as it's approved by Uncle Sam. It is decided in Washington, which regime is allowed to fight its own people and which is not. Where is the lack of democracy™ and where is not.

Honestly, I don't want the RF Armed Forces to do a large scale intervention into Syria and let this be another Afghanistan for us. But supplying the SAA with hardware and advisors would be fine. Because if Assad falls, Syria will be totally screwed.

The Middle East is in a state of general collapse, mostly thanks to GW Bush and Tony Blair. The resulting wave of mass human migration threatens Europe with unimaginable consequences.

Despite EU laws, agreements and pronouncements, there is an almost total lack of consensus amongst the Euro nations. Although I did hear some pious braying from David Miliband about how they should all shoulder the burden.

But the refugees don't want to be settled just anywhere, they seem to have the specific destination in mind of Germany or the Scandinavian countries.

map-png.88279

Last edited:
The Middle East is in a state of general collapse, mostly thanks to GW Bush and Tony Blair.

Source required.

The resulting wave of mass human migration threatens Europe with unimaginable consequences.

Source required.

Despite EU laws, agreements and pronouncements, there is an almost total lack of consensus amongst the Euro nations.

But they have passed laws, joint announcements and have some consensus? The EU isn't a single country.

Although I did hear some pious braying from David Miliband about how they should all shoulder the burden.

What does he have to do with it? He lives and works, outcast, in America. I presume he's talking with his International Rescue Chariddy hat on or, if form is anything to go by, out of it. He certainly doesn't represent any political or social body in the UK.

But the refugees don't want to be settled just anywhere, they seem to have the specific destination in mind of Germany or the Scandinavian countries.

Inaccurate.

Refugee crisis worries me a bit. How many covert ISIS fighters with fake passports is Europe letting in now?

http://www.ibtimes.com/refugee-cris...state-extremists-exploit-refugee-flow-2085787

I quote from your link,
"The ISIS operative claimed some 4,000 fighters were already waiting in Europe, intent on fulfilling ISIS's repeated threats to stage attacks around the globe. He said such attacks would be in retaliation for U.S.-led airstrikes against the group in Iraq and Syria."

This sounds like the screwing we'll get for the screwing we gave to the Middle East. :yuck:

I really wonder how intelligence services are going to cope with hundreds of thousands of unknowns entering their countries. They have a hard enough time stopping the ones that were already living among us, imagine if the 4000 claim is more or less true?

All these psychos need is a kalashnikov and they could wreak havoc anywhere anytime.

Little Green Men in Syria.

6nQsJWCEze0.jpg

potJMZlpupE.jpg

They're probably just tourists who wanted to see the ancient temple in Palmira. But when they found out it was destroyed by ISIS, they became angry.
VERY ANGRY.

The location is the old Russian naval supply base in Tartus.

I quote from your link,
"The ISIS operative claimed some 4,000 fighters were already waiting in Europe, intent on fulfilling ISIS's repeated threats to stage attacks around the globe. He said such attacks would be in retaliation for U.S.-led airstrikes against the group in Iraq and Syria."

This sounds like the screwing we'll get for the screwing we gave to the Middle East. :yuck:

That isn't to mention the fact that they are also getting in by using passports of Christians that the terrorists seized in their "conquest". Let's also be clear that most of the immigrants that Europe and the US are taking in are muslim, and not the Christians who are supposed to be getting our support in the first place.

That is it for the opinion, now for some news:

- You may have noticed that I am starting a ISIS victim counter. With this, I can keep track of how many people who are killed by ISIS, or by any affiliated group since August 18th of this year.

The number, sadly, has increased this week by 1 because of an execution in, of all places, Khorasan providence, Afghanistan. The "crime" that the victim committed is unknown, but he was beheaded for it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...e-executed-with-his-head-on-a-chopping-block/

- Also on the list some "good" news for a change, depending on how you look at it. ISIS is allowing Christians to live, at the expense of becoming second class citizens (a fate described in the Quran, and historically enforced by Muhammad). All they have to do is to sign a "contract" that enforces 11 rules in exchange for their life. They are, in order:

ISIS contract
1. Christians may not build churches, monasteries, or hermitages in the city or in the surrounding areas.

2. They may not show the cross or any of their books in the Muslims’ streets or markets, and may not use amplifiers when worshiping or during prayer.

3. They may not make Muslims hear the reciting of their books or the sounds of church bells, which must be rung only inside their churches.

4. They may not carry out any act of aggression against ISIS, such as giving refuge to spies and wanted men. If they come to know of any plot against Muslims, they must report it.

5. They must not perform religious rituals in public.

6. They must respect Muslims and not criticize their religion.

7. Wealthy Christians must pay an annual jizya of four gold dinars; middle-class Christians must pay two gold dinars, and the poor must pay one. Christians must disclose their income, and may split the jizya into two payments.

8. They may not own guns.

9. They may not engage in commercial activity involving pigs or alcohol with Muslims or in Muslim markets, and may not drink alcohol in public.

10. They may maintain their own cemeteries.

11. They must abide by ISIS dress code and commerce guidelines.

The contract isn't entirely new...

JihadWatch.org
These rules listed below are not inventions of the Islamic State. They are as old as the concept of dhimmitude itself. Compare the Islamic State’s rules to the rules for dhimmis enunciated in Umdat al-Salik (Reliance of the Traveller), a classic manual of Islamic law:

O11.4: The Non-Muslim Poll Tax

The minimum non-Muslim poll tax is one dinar (n: 4.235 grams of gold) per person (A: per year). The maximum is whatever both sides agree upon.

It is collected with leniency and politeness, as are all debts, and is not levied on women, children, or the insane.

O11.5

Such non-Muslim subjects are obliged to comply with Islamic rules that pertain to the safety and indemnity of life, reputation, and property. In addition, they:

-1- are penalized for committing adultery or theft, thought not for drunkenness;

-2- are distinguished from Muslims in dress, wearing a wide cloth belt (zunnar);

-3- are not greeted with “as-Salamu ‘alaykum”;

-4- must keep to the side of the street;

-5- may not build higher than or as high as the Muslims’ buildings, though if they acquire a tall house, it is not razed;

-6- are forbidden to openly display wine or pork, (A: to ring church bells or display crosses,) recite the Torah or Evangel (The Bible) aloud, or make public display of their funerals and feastdays;

-7- and are forbidden to build new churches.

O11.6

They are forbidden to reside in the Hijaz, meaning the area and towns around Mecca, Medina, and Yamama, for more than three days when the caliph allows them to enter there for something they need).

O11.7

A non-Muslim may not enter the Meccan Sacred Precinct (Haram) under any circumstances, or enter any other mosque without permission (A: nor may Muslims enter churches without their permission).

O11.8

It is obligatory for the caliph (def: o25) to protect those of them who are in Muslim lands just as he would Muslims, and to seek the release of those of them who are captured.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/09/11-dhimma-rules-that-christians-must-obey-in-the-islamic-state

I just hope there won't be more sanctions from the West for "unauthorized involvement in Syria's affairs" and "agression against the Islamic State".

Hopefully, that makes more of us than just us two across the pond from one another.

That doesn't make any sense, but never mind...

Granted, @DCP is correct about one thing - the nuclear deal with Iran is a very, very bad idea.

Indeed, anyone who shares President Obama's optimism that détente with Iran is the best way forward for peace and stability in the Middle East (and elsewhere) may want to take a look at the Ayatollah Khamenei's twitter feed today, where he calls the US the 'Great Satan' and insists that Israel will not exist in 25 years time, and that Israel will 'face no moment of serenity' through 'heroic' jihadi 'morale'. https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir

That doesn't make any sense, but never mind...

Granted, @DCP is correct about one thing - the nuclear deal with Iran is a very, very bad idea.

Indeed, anyone who shares President Obama's optimism that détente with Iran is the best way forward for peace and stability in the Middle East (and elsewhere) may want to take a look at the Ayatollah Khamenei's twitter feed today, where he calls the US the 'Great Satan' and insists that Israel will not exist in 25 years time, and that Israel will 'face no moment of serenity' through 'heroic' jihadi 'morale'. https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir

That feed was very interesting... far more pro-female-education than I'd expected with the nationalist, militarist rhetoric very much like mainstream US rhetoric. I do wonder what Washington's reaction to the world creating a heavily protected Muslim enclave on some of their land would be. Little different from this, I imagine. Interesting to see that Iran give Israel 25 years - if they were truly intent on destructive action then I think that political hyperbole would be reduced, in practicality, to 25 minutes.

Back