Comfort: Soft Tires
Period of Availability: 2012/06/27 23:00 - 2012/07/11 23:00
Gold: Cr.250,000 Silver: Cr.150,000 Bronze: Cr.100,000

Prizes:
Gold Racing Helmet Receive Only Once

Silver Racing SuitReceive Only Once

Bronze Racing SuitReceive Only Once

Last edited:
Because i know people are gonna want to discuss alot just for this event.
Current top cars a 94 McLaren F1 1:59s

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

NO MORE 2J!!!!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

No more 2J!!!!

NO MORE 2J!!!!!!!

PD should ban the 2J from Time Trials... that car is just absurd...

Yeah this quite a difficult one with the F1 becauce it really has way to much power on these tires. and also no 2J on this event. The McLaren MP4-12C should'nt be an issue for getting gold , easier to drive and more affordable 👍

I just did 3 laps on both TTs now. 1:58.898 on Grand Valley in 1st and 56.365 on Tsukuba in 2nd.

I just did 3 laps on both TTs now. 1:58.898 on Grand Valley in 1st and 56.365 on Tsukuba in 2nd.

Hey Doodle..

I was just wondering..

In every time trial do you know exactly how to Tune the car to the specific track and set the fastest time, or top 50 at least (like in the 1st couple of tries).. do you improve the tune as you go along?

Or do you tune the car, do 1 lap, tune again.. another lap.. tune, tune, adjust, etc...?

EDIT---

And I know you said you did 3 laps.. but there are some guys/gals that don't cross the finish line until they have a decent time, etc

lol Stupid question probably, but i'm just wondering since I have a hard time Tunning.. :grumpy:

done 1.58.900 in Grand Valley with McLaren F1 "LM Replica" and 1.00.000 in Tsukuba with Aston Martin Vanquish

Did a couple of laps and retired for the night with a 205.562 in the old Jaguar XJ220 '92, surrounded by Mclaren F1's. May mess with the MP4-12c tomorrow but man I hate the brakes on that thing. Oh well I'm 184th at the moment(Whoo Hoo! Go Me) HaHa. Don't usually get on the TT's quick enough to make it into the top 250. I can normally get in to the top 500 though. I'm sure once everyone has or borrows an F1 I'll be out. Goodnight all and as I like to say in the west, Happy trials.

Hey Doodle..

I was just wondering..

In every time trial do you know exactly how to Tune the car to the specific track and set the fastest time, or top 50 at least (like in the 1st couple of tries).. do you improve the tune as you go along?

Or do you tune the car, do 1 lap, tune again.. another lap.. tune, tune, adjust, etc...?

EDIT---

And I know you said you did 3 laps.. but there are some guys/gals that don't cross the finish line until they have a decent time, etc

lol Stupid question probably, but i'm just wondering since I have a hard time Tunning.. :grumpy:

I actually never tune my cars. I use tunes that other people post on here or otherwise I use a car that a friend has up for share. I hate tuning cars also.

At Tsukuba I pretty much did just 3 laps without restarting. On Grand Valley I had a 1:59.0xx going on my very first attempt but ended up wrecking on the last turn. I pretty much did 3 full laps. I restarted a few times due to wrecks and going off track.

I actually never tune my cars. I use tunes that other people post on here or otherwise I use a car that a friend has up for share. I hate tuning cars also.

At Tsukuba I pretty much did just 3 laps without restarting. On Grand Valley I had a 1:59.0xx going on my very first attempt but ended up wrecking on the last turn. I pretty much did 3 full laps. I restarted a few times due to wrecks and going off track.

Gotcha! 👍

Because i know people are gonna want to discuss alot just for this event.
Current top cars a 94 McLaren F1 1:59s

Do you now. Why not just post both event's descriptions as has been done before? If you are going to start these TT threads, you really should include both of the events in the OP so people will know what they both are.

650pp cars on sports hard is just ridiculous!They're gonna drift like hell :crazy:
Oh well,gonna buy another stock F1 just for this event :D

why wont PD provide the car for all of us? this is getting silly now and everyone raping 2j and other cars.

Grand Valley Reverse
Ends 7/11/2012

British Road going vehicles
650PP Sport Hard tires
Gold 2:14.5

Are you going to add Tsukuba circuit 550PP to this list?
Also, will you be posting tunes in the OP once they become available(In this thread)?

Are you going to add Tsukuba circuit 550PP to this list?
Also, will you be posting tunes in the OP once they become available(In this thread)?

I agree, as I stated before, the OP was poorly written up. Not so much worried about the tunes as people will post them anyway, but he really needs to include both events and not just half ass it.

Someone just create thread with both TT's and tunes, then call kind mods to merge threads :)

Back