TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
Wow, that shot taken looking over the back of the car is stunning! It looks like something you'd find in a car magazine!

Thanks for the awesome photos. Not too keen on the rain effect though, it ruins the look of such a brutal car a little bit. :indiff:

The truth of the matter is JFM, you need those types of contrast settings to get a get a great shot, plus moving the camera around acts like a real camera, in other words PGR3 has more complex settings then GT4. However the contrast is not too high on my PC, then again it all depends on you're monitor.

But these are just some helpful hints, however if I used a more darker contrast then the cars would look more Toon like.

@ GT4_Rule I am glad you think something else, anyway thank you.

@ Moglet Glad you like you're shots, because it's never easy to impress you.

@ jgda9rs I got over 19 hours sleep early on, but don't expect any new updates up until the New Year's Day requests.

@ Drift2XS Glad you like them, anyway there is just 3 more request spots remaining, which expires on the 28th December at 4pm GMT (London).

mmmm......i love this new update. specially the onboard one, which i truly love (i love onboard shots) why can't gt4 be like that...awesome work TVR!

mmmm......i love this new update. specially the onboard one, which i truly love (i love onboard shots) why can't gt4 be like that...awesome work TVR!
Thanks a lot for your feedback and comment. Anyway here is the next request.

Contains the better piece

Click on thumbnail for full size version

Bonus Shots

Holy hell mate! I mean wow :eek: Those Christmas specials are just freaking awesome. I never could have thought that PGR3 had that great graphics. And the way you've edited them with is just pure awesome. Realy liking the Ferrari group picture. The F40 looks so damn sexy :crazy: The new year's pics are great as well, can't quite pic a favourite though, they all are equally good :dopey: Very nice, that's all I can say.

Holy hell mate! I mean wow :eek: Those Christmas specials are just freaking awesome. I never could have thought that PGR3 had that great graphics. And the way you've edited them with is just pure awesome. Realy liking the Ferrari group picture. The F40 looks so damn sexy :crazy: The new year's pics are great as well, can't quite pic a favourite though, they all are equally good :dopey: Very nice, that's all I can say.
You should check the index, because there is something in there, which says must see. But thank you SkylineGoes, anyway here is the last request, however I do not know if I missed another request.

----

Contains the better piece

Click for full size image

Bonus Shots

I'm loving the update for me, thanks! I love the second thumbnail as well as the second thumbnail from the Ferrari update. Thanks TVR 👍 :)

very beautiful TVR!!! i love everyone of them. saved it on my pc. now i have more wallpapers. i think i pretty much saved every single one of these udpates. from my christmas gift and so on. great work!!

Thanks for the great update TVR, I love the 575, wish it was it GT4 so I could take some photos of it.

I really like the effect on the second shot in the flavours, really interesting effect. They all look great, love the other two updates too.

Awesome work TVR, so many fantastic updates in so little time. 👍

Please create your own gallery.

@ Drift2XS The 575M in Red was never easy to get good shots of, but thank you.

@ jgda9rs Thanks for putting it down in your wallpapers file.

@ GT4_Rule It seems the 575M went down well, anyway thank you.

@ [empty space] Thank you for the Thumbs Up.

No thread hijacking mate

Nice galery you have here mate. I think you are one of the best, if not the best photomode-man :P around here.👍

Sorry, jesus h freaking christ. I wasn't aware that it was neccesary to start a new thread. My bull**** pics aren't worth a topic dedicated just to me. So CAN we create a global pic thread? So a moderator please feel free to delete my post(s) in here.

Sorry, jesus h freaking christ. I wasn't aware that it was neccesary to start a new thread. My bull**** pics aren't worth a topic dedicated just to me. So CAN we create a global pic thread? So a moderator please feel free to delete my post(s) in here.
Here is the topic someone created a while ago:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74719&page=18&highlight=PGR3

But when Forza Motorsport 2 comes out, I hope Jordan creates a Photomode forum, for these games:

Test Drive Unlimited
PGR3
PGR4
Forza Motorsport 2

Thanks for the Xmas present 👍 Great work in this gallery and your GT4 gallery, and all the best for the New Year :D

Being totally honest, I've seen only a few nice pics in this thread, I think you guys should be more tougher on yourselves instead of chucking out endless forgettable pics of cars from different angles. Think about the backgrounds as well as the cars making them clutter-free and think of your compositions more instead of using any random angles...

Cuthbert 80

Thanks for the Xmas present 👍 Great work in this gallery and your GT4 gallery, and all the best for the New Year :D
Thank you Touring Mars.

----

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Preview

fileaa0045rski6.jpg

A very original shot TVR, very nicely taken. Love the camera, and the colors. Well done:)

A very original shot TVR, very nicely taken. Love the camera, and the colors. Well done:)
Thanks a lot NTX.

Haha, love the shot TVR. :lol:
Glad you like it, but stick around in the future for some drifting shots in Test Drive Unlimited, anyway before I post up the Ninja ZX-10R, here is the TVR Sagaris.

----

Click on each piece of paper, but aim for the middle of each shot for easy clicking.

Bonus Shots

Back