TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
Here is the Ruf CTR 2 with a new method of showing off the updates. Also thank you alexwrc for showing me this method.
----

Remember to click on each thumbnail to see the full images.

rufbpttdp0.jpg

nice shots again!! ar you planning to make some TDU shots in a short time? I would love to see some audi pics :) I believe there is a rs4/6 in the game right?

nice shots again!! ar you planning to make some TDU shots in a short time? I would love to see some audi pics :) I believe there is a rs4/6 in the game right?
I'm waiting for the upload to web mode website to get up and running, anyway thanks.

Thanks GT4_Rule, but I may have a new way to show off my future updates. However to see what I mean, anyone should check out my GT4 gallery.

Now for the next update in a new format, which I have tested out in my GT4 photomode gallery.

----

Click on each piece of paper to see the full images

oh sweet cheers, just wondering as thats one of the main reasons i sold it. They souldn't have shown the camera going through the bodywork and into the cockpit etc in the pre-release vids if they weren't going to include it in the game lol.

oh sweet cheers, just wondering as thats one of the main reasons i sold it. They souldn't have shown the camera going through the bodywork and into the cockpit etc in the pre-release vids if they weren't going to include it in the game lol.
The Cobra Concept has no roof at all, so that one is no glitch, and there is none of those see through roof glitches.

Very nice cobra pics TVR, think the first is my fav. Very nice shot and angle. I also really like the second one. The presentation is easier to navigate as well. Great work. 👍

Excellent work, TVR. I really like the first three shots. The last one, I'm not so sure about. I think its too out of focus IMO.
I was trying something different with the last shot in other words soft blur.

Very nice cobra pics TVR, think the first is my fav. Very nice shot and angle. I also really like the second one. The presentation is easier to navigate as well. Great work. 👍
Thank you Drift, but it is still hard to get great shots out of PGR3.

----

Sagaris Preview !

sagarispns3.jpg

Like I said in the other thread, I think the preview is really good by itself, but you can edit it to make it really sparkle.

Was it something like that?

Like I said in the other thread, I think the preview is really good by itself, but you can edit it to make it really sparkle.

Was it something like that?
I try to edit it, but something’s are best left alone, anyway the Sagaris is most likely going to be up next week. However if I did not pick up Gears of War yesterday night, then I may of posted the Sagaris update up this weekend.

The line connecting up to my router, which shares the connection to my PC and my Xbox 360, seems to have gone faulty. However I will be getting it checked this weekend, also I have taken some shots of the RS4 in TDU, but I am waiting for the photomode upload website to get finished.

The next PGR3 photomode shoot, should be on next week or just before the weekend, which Christmas falls into. However the photomode shoot will be aimed at Christmas, in other words a Christmas special.

But before my next update, here is a preview of the Audi RS4 update, which should be up after either just before Christmas or after Christmas:

Back