TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
Is there a Dodge Viper in PGR3? I request that.

Btw, I love the M3 pictures, just if I had PGR3 :lol:.

Is there a Dodge Viper in PGR3? I request that.

Btw, I love the M3 pictures, just if I had PGR3 :lol:.
There is a mix of Dodge Vipers, and they are:

Dodge Viper GTS ACR
Dodge Viper SRT-10 Carbon
Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe - Already done this one

----

Time for the SLR

Mercedes-Benz

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Ok, how about the Carbon one? I love the latest update, the first picture is a great angle, and it's cool that theres another supercar in the background, even if it's green. The thumbnails are also very good, you have some pretty unique angles there.

Nice job 👍.

What shot, do you reckon looks the most real out of the bunch, also your going to like the Ferrari Enzo update, which I have planned. However I will be posting up a sneak peak shot on Tuesday guys.

I don't see a lot of PGR3 shots, so the good graphics look new to me, but you have some great angles too.
Thanks Perfect, but once Forza 2 comes out, then I will be taking shots out of that game as well. Anyway the next update will be up on Thursday.

The first two stands out to me as the best. Not the pictures with the best angles, but its my favorite.
Thanks for dropping by again GT4_Rule, but your like one of the only few GT4 photomode people who visit here, and then comment most of the time.

----

Maserati

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Wow! That's amazing. Great work, my favorite would have to be the second-to-last picture, the reflections are great. Very cool, time to check out the rest of the gallery...

Time for an update, which I have been working on for a bit, and I hope you will enjoy it.

Also in the London shot, I was testing out something else for this update in other words an effect with a car being a bit in the distance, but not way out of the image.

----

Bright Lights and Fast cars

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Enzo - The shot is great, a nice angle of the skyscrapers, very unique editing if that makes sense :lol:.

Skyline - The angle on the car is strange, but the background makes up for that, nice contrat levels, nice lights in the background.

DB9? - Another good anlge with the car under the bridge, it shows some mroe great scenery around the track, aswell as the car looking great, even if it is small on the picture.

TVR Tuscan? - Brilliant, again great lighting, it stands out brilliantly, one thing though, I think the car should either be in or out of the shot since it's on the edge of the shot, it's small and orange, so it kind of stands out to much. Other than that, a brilliant shot, and a brilliant update!

The London shot is a TVR Typhon, and the New York shot has a Viper GTS ACR in it, also thanks again. Anyway the first request should be up on either Monday or Tuesday.

And if you want to know, I may show an un-blurred background version from the Tokyo shot.

Nice pics, I see you take major inspiration from that guy who originally posted a vertical shot of that heavily darkened but brightly lit tower block in Tokyo over at the BC forums. Personally I like the bridge pic the best.

Love the Enzo shot, and the Skyline shot's very cool too, even though I don't like the car. The third and fourth pics don't seem to be in very high definition, so it's hard to make out the details. They just look blurry, but the angles are great, especially the bridge shot, VERY cool.

Nice pics, I see you take major inspiration from that guy who originally posted a vertical shot of that heavily darkened but brightly lit tower block in Tokyo over at the BC forums. Personally I like the bridge pic the best.
He inspirsed me a lot, but I reckon Manga inspired him, anyway thanks.

@ Revolution. Thanks for dropping by, also thanks Revolution, but it is a shame I cannot sell that Tokyo shot, since the creators of PGR3 will not allow me.

But hopefully you will stay tuned to this gallery much more now, because once TDU finally gets its upload to web mode sorted in the photomode, then I can finally post up the DB4 GT Zagato.

Also I am still planning to use these Xbox 360 games in the future:

Forza Motorsport 2
PGR4

And I look forward to carrying on my GT4 photomode gallery into GT HD and then GT5.

Absolutely loving your pics...they look fantastic! I was just wondering, my mate has PGR3 and he doesn't know how to transfer his pictures from the game to the PC...Would you mind letting me know how to do it and I will pass on the instructions to him...Thanks

You can transfer shots, by going into the photomode and pressing Y to upload the shots to the PGR3 photomode website. Anyway thanks for your comment, but what is your favourite shot.

Awesome Maserati shots! I always love that car, and the angles you chose makes them even better! 👍 The wallpaper shot sure is great!

@ GT4_Rule Glad you like them, but what was your favourite.

--

The first request up will be GT4_Rule's F40 request, however in the 2nd wallpaper, I did some highlighting on the front rim, to see how it would come out. And well you can see how it came out, but I now wish I made a backup of the original.

----

To: GT4_Rule - From: TVR&FF
Enjoy October GT4_Rule

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

--

If you want any border versions, please send a PM of the shot or shots, which you want a border around. Anyway I'm off for my morning hot oats breakfast, with whole grain oats and super oat grain.

--

Gallery News

There is still two request spots remaining, and if no one takes them, then they will expire next Saturday, however still only one person can request a car each in PGR3.​

I dont really like them to be honest :indiff:

They don't have the usual flair of your other pictures. It looks a bit rushed too. Sorry TVR, but I had to be honest with you :guilty:

Back