TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
Thanks, but what do you think of these shots in the GTP photomode shoot mk2 part 1 (DB9 and 575) update?

2nd Thumbnail
3rd Thumbnail
1st Wallpaper
2nd Wallpaper
5th Wallpaper

Here is the Mustangs part of the 2nd GTP photomode shoot.

Mustang GT500 (Old - GJB) vs GT500 (Me)

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper - Not edited

The following thumbnails were not edited in any programs:

*2nd
*4th
*5th
*6th
*7th
*8th
*9th
*10th​

Thanks, my aim in the 4th wallpaper was to get a Gone in 60 seconds theme in it. Anyway, what do you think of the 1st and 3rd wallpapers?

The first one, it's kinda dark, and the third shot, the angle is a bit weird for me. But it's kind of cool in a way as well because I just read that it's unedited.

The first one, it's kinda dark, and the third shot, the angle is a bit weird for me. But it's kind of cool in a way as well because I just read that it's unedited.
However the first shot was to try and show off most of the outline.

Very sweet collection of stang's there mate, my favourite of the lot is the 5th thumbnail, very nice blend of B&W and colour.

Thank you Diab, anyway here is the next course of the 2nd GTP photomode shoot.

CC8S (Me) vs CCR (GJB)

Click for wallpaper

F430 Challenge (Me)

Click for wallpaper

Viper SRT10 (GJB) vs Viper ACR (Me)

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Some building shots will be up at this weekend folks.​

that shot w/ the viper going across the bridge is just :drool:
Thanks for drooling.

@ GT4_Rule Thanks for you're comment.

-----

Building shots from GTP photomode shoot

Click for wallpaper

None of these shots were edited at all.​

Here is the Jaguar XJ220.

Jaguar

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

The only shot to get edited was the inside shot, which has a brightness increase.​

The first wallpaper shot shows off the car's clean looks. The second one catches it in action. 👍

And I also like the last thumbnail as well.

Some Countach pics woulds be sweet 👍
I work on some sometime, but I am too busy playing TDU at this moment in time, anyway I may be able to extract my TDU photomode shots, which would lead to this becoming a PGR3 and TDU gallery.

Sneak peak of my first TDU update, which is of my fully tuned Sagaris:

0009xp8.jpg

This shot was extracted and then resized guys.​

Wow ... now you can extract TDU photos
keep them coming 👍

so is TDU photo mode as good as PGR3?
does it have all the adjustments like shutter speed, contrast, soft focus, etc?
I wish I have more time and cash to get a xb360 myself

keep them coming 👍

It takes time to find good settings in TDU, but I am starting to find great settings, however it is harder to get a better shot in TDU.

@GT4_Rule It’s only a preview shot, but it was one of my first TDU shots.

----

After I finish work on the Sagaris update in TDU, I will be working on the DB4 Zagato GT next in TDU.

keep them coming 👍

No the photo's aren't as sharp, they are quite jaggy in fact hence why he's resized them and touched them up. Original photo's are 1280 x 736 for some reason but they are jagged as hell, not really near the level of PGR3's photomode, dodgy camera system and strange filters. Good for group shots and such but a clean TDU pic will be heavily resized or severely touched up in photoshop.

No the photo's aren't as sharp, they are quite jaggy in fact hence why he's resized them and touched them up. Original photo's are 1280 x 736 for some reason but they are jagged as hell, not really near the level of PGR3's photomode, dodgy camera system and strange filters. Good for group shots and such but a clean TDU pic will be heavily resized or severely touched up in photoshop.
That preview shot was only resized in fact, nothing was edited through PS7, but when people first extracted shots from PGR3, it had the dead pixel effect like on some parts of extracted TDU shots.

Back