TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
I like the second wallpaper shot. Not bad with rims in my opinion.

And I especially like the 1st, 3rd and 4th thumbnail shots. Very nice angles.

Wow ... very sensational
good job bro 👍
Thanks for taking some time to visit my gallery, but did you see the bright lights and fast cars update a page or two ago.

I like the second wallpaper shot. Not bad with rims in my opinion.

And I especially like the 1st, 3rd and 4th thumbnail shots. Very nice angles.
When I forgot to make a backup of the 2nd wallpaper I was like:

"Oh just great, now I cannot show them the original"

Time for the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale, anyway the next request will most likely be up at the weekend guys.

Ferrari

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

I told you about the photomode photo shoot in a replied PM, but if you ever see me on Xbox Live in the next 10-25 minutes, it’s mainly because I am going to check up on something’s. Anyway thanks for your comment.

--

Gallery News

I am looking to buy a capture card real soon, which could be this year most likely, which would mean PGR3 and TDU videos soon folks.

I will have to step up the request spots offer up a notch, if no one takes one of the last 2 request spots, then the remaining two spots, which have not been taken will go to George Morley and GT4_Rule this Sunday.

Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh to some, but I do not want these request spots to go to waste, anyway thanks for your comment GT4_Rule.

Thanks for the heads-up you gave me, this gallery is definitely worth visiting! 👍

I see you use high contrast black and white shots a lot and that's only a good thing, they have a really striking appearance and are unbelievably clean. I don't have words to tell how high the quality is but I hope you'll get the idea. :bowdown:

- R -

Ok since I am being nice there will be 2 more days to take the last remaining spots. Anyway thanks for visiting Greycap.

Here is George Morley's request, but if anyone wants any border versions, please tell me by PM, which one you want in a border.

Also the 2nd wallpaper was the only shot to get edited, while the 1st thumbnail was the only shot to get resized for its biggest view folks.

----

To: George Morley - From: TVR&FF
Enjoy October George Morley

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

----

News from me, about a future PGR3 competition from me

Since the PGR3 photomode competition, which I setup did not live for long, I may setup a new PGR3 photomode competition, where I will post a picture up and people can edit it there way:

And then a poll will be setup, where people vote for there favourite one, also Franz inspired me to think about this.

great shots man!!!! Im planning to buy a xbox360 in about 2 or 3 weeks. I'll buy TDU for sure :)
Maybe you can join me in future photomode shoots for these games:

Forza Motorsport 2
PGR3
TDU - When they fix the upload to web mode for the photomode shots.

Also did you look at these updates:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2394550&postcount=131 - Not a must see, but you may enjoy the 1st shot in this update.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2452313&postcount=191 - A truly must see.

Yes I would like to join you!!! I'll let you know when I finally have my xbox360 :)

great shots in the link you gave me!!
What’s your favourite shot in the 2nd link, anyway I haven't done any photomode shoots for a while, but since I have found some nice settings in PGR3, I will be working on some new ones soon.

Okay I'd like to request Wiesmann GT in white
close up motion shots in mature colour

Okay I'd like to request Wiesmann GT in white
close up motion shots in mature colour
Thanks Franz for using one of the expired request spots, which shows I hate it when stuff goes off its best before date.

Also guys I reckon you could soon be seeing new TDU shots this November or December, however I am still waiting to Eden or Atari to fix the upload to web mode for the photomode.

----

Preview of my next update:

What’s your favourite shot in the 2nd link, anyway I haven't done any photomode shoots for a while, but since I have found some nice settings in PGR3, I will be working on some new ones soon.

uhmm I think I like the first one the most!! great dark effect :)

@ mavi and GT4_Rule: Thanks again guys, anyway here is the next update.

----

Lamborghini

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Nice Vipers, I love the first close up one and second big one.
I also like the second thumbnail.

The wallpaper shots have average angles, but the car is presented nicely. I like the reflections in the second shot. Great job!
Thanks, also did you see the Carbon Viper on page 11 GT4_Rule.

The second last update? I commented on that, its right above the latest update.

Also I go by 40 post/page so its kind of confusing :indiff:
You know there is a car map on the 1st page, which makes finding cars easier.

If anyone wants a border version, please PM me, which one you want in border form.

To: Franz - From: TVR&FF
Enjoy October Franz

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

--

To: LGforce - From: TVR&FF
Enjoy October LGforce

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

--

Aston Martin

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Thanks Mavi, anyway I have updated my reply before this one, with the requests now guys.

Thankyou ... the first shot of Wiesmann is fantastic
oh the countach update is very badass :drool:

The 2nd shot of your request was meant to look like a creature opening up there mouth to scare people off, while shouting "Rahhhh." Anyway thanks for your comments guys.

Back