Update 1.070.000 is live (Patchnotes inside)

• Thread starter Rivanov
  • 511 comments
I can’t help thinking that if we were allowed to sell cars there might be fewer disgruntled players.

I’m not saying make it as easy as clicking ‘Sell’ and you instantly recoup the original price of the car. But maybe introduce a feature where you put your car up for sale, choose an asking price, and you wait for offers (which you can accept or decline). The buyer can choose how much they offer, and even make offers on cars that you haven’t listed for sale.

You could also take into account the upgrades installed in setting your asking price. A bone stock DC2 might not be as valuable to another player as a DC2 that’s kitted out with all the nice upgrades.

As the game is always online, it could work well in terms of a player-to-player marketplace. Imagine one day selling a dozen of the cars sat in your Garage that have been gathering dust, and suddenly you’ve got an extra half million to go towards a car you actually want to own and race. Maybe a cut-price Legend Car that another player needs to shift fast… 😄

It's 22:43 here in Japan. Knowning Japanese people, they were already over-worked to launch the patch and the update today at 15:00 (was that the time?). If by now it's not fixxed,they will spend all night working, already tired, over-worked as hell, rushing things to get it done, all with the japanese world-top lowest efficiency.
Expect servers to be down for hours, I wouldn't expect them to be up until early morning in here.

I can’t help thinking that if we were allowed to sell cars there might be fewer disgruntled players.

I’m not saying make it as easy as clicking ‘Sell’ and you instantly recoup the original price of the car. But maybe introduce a feature where you put your car up for sale, choose an asking price, and you wait for offers (which you can accept or decline). The buyer can choose how much they offer, and even make offers on cars that you haven’t listed for sale.

You could also take into account the upgrades installed in setting your asking price. A bone stock DC2 might not be as valuable to another player as a DC2 that’s kitted out with all the nice upgrades.

As the game is always online, it could work well in terms of a player-to-player marketplace. Imagine one day selling a dozen of the cars sat in your Garage that have been gathering dust, and suddenly you’ve got an extra half million to go towards a car you actually want to own and race. Maybe a cut-price Legend Car that another player needs to shift fast… 😄
I feel like an online market place for buying and selling used cars from other players is a natural progression.

I also feel that actually ‘producing’ limited numbers of certain legendary vehicles is also a logical next step. Given the amount of money being thrown into virtual assets these days it seems like cars would be a logical next step.

I feel like an online market place for buying and selling used cars from other players is a natural progression.

I also feel that actually ‘producing’ limited numbers of certain legendary vehicles is also a logical next step. Given the amount of money being thrown into virtual assets these days it seems like cars would be a logical next step.
So cars as NFTs?
Please no.. don't give PD anymore ideas.

I dont get the lack of content comment here. game has at least 30 hours of content at launch based on if you are being completionist with all missions, rally’s, and menus all done. Im barely half way through menus etc and ive played at least 25 hours.
There is a lack of content. There's also a lot of content. The thing is, this being a racing game, it's easy to understand what content is needed. How about a series of races to enter your GR.1 cars?

Although I don't feel the economy is as dire as some people think it is, the outage inspired me to make this:

vtL7xzl.png

It really sounds as if the world is ending for some folks on here. The game as it is, is grindy and hopefully they'll fix that. They also no doubt see the backlash online. Here, and other places. Maybe they'll increase some payouts, or, better yet, add some championships (that pay well!).

I don't think PD is malicious or doesn't care. I think we will see bigger payouts in the near future. That would probably solve almost everything that's wrong. Although I'm sure the same few that complain on every thread would still be complaining about something :P

There is a lack of content. There's also a lot of content. The thing is, this being a racing game, it's easy to understand what content is needed. How about a series of races to enter your GR.1 cars?
So based on the initial content, and them committing to more content in a game thats only been out for 3 weeks, I just dont see why at least on the content front that they wouldnt be adding more content in these preceding months in the game. I just dont see this as being a scenario where the games content is finite.

Last edited:
It really sounds as if the world is ending for some folks on here. The game as it is, is grindy and hopefully they'll fix that. They also no doubt see the backlash online. Here, and other places. Maybe they'll increase some payouts, or, better yet, add some championships (that pay well!).

I don't think PD is malicious or doesn't care. I think we will see bigger payouts in the near future. That would probably solve almost everything that's wrong. Although I'm sure the same few that complain on every thread would still be complaining about something :P
They are NOT the first to patch a game and make it more grindy after reviews, they won't be the last

Me and a lot of other people are unable to play for days because of the bug when buying and receiving cars that crashes the game to ps menu. The world isnt ending, but there is people with my money, and the game isnt working.

Back