Update 1.15 now available

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 1,275 comments
Very disappointing update for me and all I expected from it was those three cars. The Tommy X now rots in a coffin and there is still no ways of making quick change even with the addition of these new menu book events. The three cars don't interest me, and in my opinion were a complete waste of resources. They could've spent those resources on modelling cars that are glaring omissions from the list instead. I don't use Scapes very often so that holds little value to me. The online lobbies are still a mess and still lack the basic ability to change the track...

And lastly I'll emphasize this by using capital letters: WHERE IS THE ABILITY TO SELL CARS!? 2 and a half months in a what should've been a day-one feature is still missing. How much longer must I have a lot of useless cars cluttering my garage?

Last edited:
Glad I'm not the only one, and hope it's something that is resolved before Manufacturers World cup tomorrow night.

I'm sure it's an easy fix.
I doubt it mate, I don't trust PD nothing any more. How the **** is this even possible??? To release something like this? Do they test it? What wheels they are using?

You can raise FOR on 120 but it's still weak.
Or you can put base in compatibilty mode (purple light), it brings FF back, but there is lack of details that we have in blue mode before this update

Those terms are not mutually exclusive, and of course some of the VGTs are actual concept cars too.

And some are actual cars.
Thank you, the Merc and the Citro was actual working concepts, if memory serves me correct oh and the Bugatti.

Last edited:
Thank you, the Merc and the Citro was actual working concepts, if memory serves me correct oh and the Bugatti.
The Audi too, it was used as a 'Race Taxi' for Formula E races just after it was made, if I remember the chassis for that car was based on their DTM car.

The Citroen is a interesting one, the description of the Gr3/4 cars say they were designed by the same person who designed the original concept rather than PD, I thought that was a nice touch.

As VGTs go, it's not a bad one. What baffles me the most, is how they can only get 3 cars per update. But it is what it is. Let's hope the next update comes sooner rather than later and it's a good one.

The Audi too, it was used as a 'Race Taxi' for Formula E races just after it was made, if I remember the chassis for that car was based on their DTM car.

The Citroen is a interesting one, the description of the Gr3/4 cars say they were designed by the same person who designed the original concept rather than PD, I thought that was a nice touch.
Yup from GT Sport, I really miss being able to walk around 3D Garages Ala Red Bull hanger GT5 or hell even Project Gotham Racing 3 had 3D Garages.

Last edited:
Personally my FFB is fine (CSW 2.5 w/ drivehub), but it sucks that a lot of you are having issues. My question is what was even the point of messing with FFB strength in the first place??

I'm aware that there was a FFB strength issue with T300's since update 1.13, but other than that was anyone else even complaining about FFB strength? What issue were they even trying to address?

Sod the new cars.

FIX. THE. LOBBIES!!!!

Quite sad really that an indie game like Wreckfest has better online options than GT7...

There's now a cup mode that adds up the points over however many races, something I have wanted in GT games for ages.

Last edited:
PD and Sony ruines the series.

FFB-Bug shows, again, that they have absolutely no proper quality-control or internal testing process. Even after 1.07 disaster. Is the studio bankrupt or why is this?
And because of the always-online-rubbish, i am forced to download the buggy update!

Major MP-fixes still missing.

And its called „real“ driving simulator. Not fantasy-Vgt-car simulator.

They even skipped my wanted F40, ffs.

Last edited:
I think its fair to say at this point as consumers we have been properly ripped off. My advice never ever buy this game series at launch again, see if they deliver first.
Agreed. Any YouTubers and websites that gave this game a high rating should also be held accountable. Personally I trusted the likes of Kie and Super GT on YouTube, and now all I think is they rated it highly to keep their career safe. Kie in particular.

Last edited:
Agreed. Any YouTubers and websites that gave this game a high rating shoild also be heald accountable. Personally I trusted the likes of Kie and Super GT on YouTube, and now all I think is they rated it highly to keep their career safe. Kie in particular.
Idk, there's a lot in the game to keep your interest for 2 weeks or so, which reviewers were given to rate the game. The issue is that past that there's nothing to do aside from sport mode, which got old for me in GTS and I can't bring myself to grind again when it's basically no different.

Last edited:
Those with wheels and FFB issues I wonder if there is a new software update for the wheel and requires the ol plugging into the PC to update it.

Is this the sliding scale to tell you where you rank in the DR lobby? The update mentioned something about you can see how far off your friends you are in DR rating

4DF4B4DE-8500-4CDA-9764-280E28D087F6.jpeg

Is this the sliding scale to tell you where you rank in the DR lobby? The update mentioned something about you can see how far off your friends you are in DR rating

View attachment 1154277
This is basically the "progress bar" from DR B up to A. It's really nice to have this back as it'll allow you to roughly trace race by race the effect on your DR - if you intend to pump it this can be useful for finding the most useful of the available races to do so.

This is basically the "progress bar" from DR B up to A. It's really nice to have this back as it'll allow you to roughly trace race by race the effect on your DR - if you intend to pump it this can be useful for finding the most useful of the available races to do so.
Awesome. New to all this Sport mode so when I was jumping between DR it was quite annoying to know when you was going to be going forward or backwards.
I like that it’s out of the way and quite basic, and that its not on display before or after a Sport race.

What a disappointing update. I don't understand why it's so hard for PD to add a good bunch of events.
A racing game is probably the easiest type of game to add content without working too hard, and PD has a problem with that all the time. The current patch gives us a maximum of 2 hours of play in single player experience and then waiting for the next patch. I simply just can't belive it...

Kazunori's words that he doesn't want players to be forced to repeat the same events over and over can be put between the fingers.
:(

Last edited:
I think its fair to say at this point as consumers we have been properly ripped off. My advice never ever buy this game series at launch again, see if they deliver first.
GT was the last game I had faith in to deliver at launch. Now I have no trust in any games 😂😅 my wallet is happy as well that I will never pre-order anything again. (Not even GTA, it's not the same R* since 2013)

Last edited:
Agreed. Any YouTubers and websites that gave this game a high rating should also be held accountable. Personally I trusted the likes of Kie and Super GT on YouTube, and now all I think is they rated it highly to keep their career safe. Kie in particular.
As general advice I would suggest to not take seriously 'reviews' from people who are getting money from sales, those with referral links are not reviewers but salespeople on commission.

Latest Posts

Back