Update 1.15 now available

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 1,275 comments
Since the new VGT has the Hayabusa as its power plant, I wonder if they’ve quietly added it as one of the swappable engines we can rarely win from the roulette wheel?
Yes please, I'd like a busa mini or 500 please
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa now everyone slow the heck down for a moment;

This is a betrayal on levels that no one has ever seen.

Logged into GT7 on my (overall a bit of a crap day of a) birthday, back at the end of march, received no daddy Kaz birthday gift, reported this with much sadness. Am I really to wait a whole year after release for my special confetti just for having been born too close to the release?

Who can I phone at Sony and mope about this to? I will find Kaz and demand satisfaction from him.
Also very upset about this. Logged in on 14/3 excited for a present so early in the game.. nothing, zilch, nada... do I get a belated pressie?...

Can anyone who doesn't use a Drivehub confirm if this update natively broke the Fanatec shifter? It's no longer working properly for me when using manual shifting, and I can't deduce if it's the device or the game. If they botched up FFB, I'd not be surprised this got botched too...

Last edited:
2. Legend Cars Dealership
 - In the Hagerty Collection, prices have been revised according to real world valuations under guidance from Hagerty. Hagerty is an American company that provides car insurance and valuation for classic cars, and has also sponsored many historic car events in recent years. The new prices will be applied from the next lineup update. The next pricing revision is planned for August 2022.

Ok, I'm scared. Hope cars won't cost more than 20 million C
Ferrari 250 GTO next update 48.400.000 cr!!!!
https://www.hotcars.com/1962-ferrari-250-gto-what-costs-today/

I need to double check, but it looks like DR score is now available if you interrogate profiles on the website...
If you find it do let me know, I checked MyProfile on the website and couldn't find my DR score, would like to see where I am before I race later.

Yes please, I'd like a busa mini or 500 please

Also very upset about this. Logged in on 14/3 excited for a present so early in the game.. nothing, zilch, nada... do I get a belated pressie?...
yeah i had the same 19-03 and had nothing my cousin asked me if i had a birthday ticket but i sadly had to say no :(

If you find it do let me know, I checked MyProfile on the website and couldn't find my DR score, would like to see where I am before I race later.
It‘s there.Very small white bar right under your rating.Not much but better than nothing i guess.

I fear to try the races when i read the stuff about wheels…driving with the dd pro was the main thing that kept me playing this game.

edit:wasn‚t aware you are talking about the website.Nope,not there yet(?)

Last edited:
edit:wasn‚t aware you are talking about the website.Nope,not there yet(?)
No, there's no bar or other data displayed on the website, but I didn't say that. I said "if you interrogate profiles on the website".

Doing that gives me a five-digit number which is very close to the number I estimated from seeing my progress bar in the game. It may be coincidence, hence "I need to double-check"...

I think it's fair to say PD are Sony's worst first party developer now. The level of greed and incompetency is astounding. Nearly 3 months since a bare-bones launch and all we get is a handful of new events and 6 new cars, of which one was a repeat and one is another VGT.
Those cars are all joke. Nobody asked for a futuristic ugly VGT and 70ish Camaro. I'm starting to think that Kaz needs to leave as soon as possible. This is sad but true. He is ruining the credibility of the whole series. GT is slowly dying and I don't want to see my favorite racing game in this situation. VGTs were unnecessary from the very beginning, but still he (and maybe some high executives besides him) is still pushing for these cars.

Well the Gr010 is dead on arrival it’s in group 1 and significantly slower than everything else it also costs 3mil it’s worse than the TS050 in every way
The 3 million was expected, all of the other historically significant cars in brand central come with a premium, this matches the Porsche 919 as a Le Mans winner costing 3x the other LMP1 cars from the same year.

Yeah, and also look at the price of this Mercedes (it's not the exactly same model we have in GT 7, but it might be close enough for Hagerty):
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/19/mer...t-coupe-sells-at-auction-for-143-million.html
That’s the Uhlenhaut Coupé, that’s something totally different than the normal 300SL, because there were just two of them, if I remember correctly, built. Hagerty estimates the value of a car on the value of the actual car, not some car that is „close enough“ to that model, that’s not how it works.

With the review of the prices, I can guess why the appearance of the F40 has been delayed. We might be in for a bad surprise.

With 3-car updates it'd be a good way to give out all the cars added in the update. Could be a time-limited event to encourage people to come back to the game.
Yes. I expected that when seeing a Gr.1 and a VGT championship in the menu. But not. It could be a price of the 6-star ticket still.

For people like me who are interested in more "sane" road cars, it was a disappointing update when it comes to content.

However, it's also an update that greatly benefits the game as a whole. More content within the game has gained purpose, with the new menus. Hopefully their payout is consistent with their placement in the menu list.

I expect the revised cars to be those with the arrows. Some could get cheaper... but none of those were very expensive anyway.

Those cars are all joke. Nobody asked for a futuristic ugly VGT and 70ish Camaro. I'm starting to think that Kaz needs to leave as soon as possible. This is sad but true. He is ruining the credibility of the whole series. GT is slowly dying and I don't want to see my favorite racing game in this situation. VGTs were unnecessary from the very beginning, but still he (and maybe some high executives besides him) is still pushing for these cars.
They're not unnecessary it's just that there isn't any events or campaign missions built around them which makes their existence useless, we all like concept cars, we just need more ways to use them.

I said the same thing a few weeks ago as well.

Last edited:
2. Legend Cars Dealership
 - In the Hagerty Collection, prices have been revised according to real world valuations under guidance from Hagerty. Hagerty is an American company that provides car insurance and valuation for classic cars, and has also sponsored many historic car events in recent years. The new prices will be applied from the next lineup update. The next pricing revision is planned for August 2022.

Ok, I'm scared. Hope cars won't cost more than 20 million Cr.
PD still seems to forget that the valuation of historic cars is mainly based on the expected future sale value. So if PD wants to implement realistic pricing they need to implement selling (at realistic prices!) at the same time!

Like they now give us only the option to sell those cars for 0 credits (discard), the purchase price should reflect it ...

Last edited:
Lobbies are still in a awful state.
No host migration, no possibility to change setting while the lobby is open, still filter reset every time you back out from a lobby, still nothing that tells you that a race is already started befone joining a lobby......what a pity.

But hey, we added three fancy car no one asked for......

They're not unnecessary it's just that there isn't any events or campaign missions built around them which makes their existence useless, we all like concept cars, we just need more ways to use them.
I don't. I'd prefer more real cars instead of these ugly cars. This game doesn't need anymore VGTs. Since the very beginning, the time and budget that was spent on VGTs could've been used to bring more tracks and new cars to the series. But instead Kaz decided the opposite. This game doesn't need 3 Tomahawks, it needs these cars in the picture below, and thats just one example.

1653560729160.png

They just added that in this update
More than 3 short forgettable races though... we need a tour, a championship whatever.... Man Remember GT5 having all these inclusive vidocs from Sebastian Vettle, Jeff Gordon, Adrian Newey, GT Academy competition and more now we nothing but broken promises, missing features and currently thanks to 1.15 useless $1000 dollar endorsed rigs no FFB.

I don't. I'd prefer more real cars instead of these ugly cars. This game doesn't need anymore VGTs. Since the very beginning, the time and budget that was spent on VGTs could've been used to bring more tracks and new cars to the series. But instead Kaz decided the opposite. This game doesn't need 3 Tomahawks, it needs these cars in the picture below, and thats just one example.

View attachment 1154249
I agree with you on that, we do need current and next year vehicles.

Latest Posts

Back