::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 5 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,001 comments

Q1: Season Car choice? / Q2: Should we run another Preseason race? **2 votes only!**

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit @ imari - come to think of it, theres a lot of RX7s already. Maybe ill change on raceday :D

I cant improve anymore :D Have to go to work so i guess ill submit.

Literally had 6 laps in this car (yes, that's my excuse! :D)

GTP_Masicampo
Amemiya RX7
2'03.081
(youtube still loading!)

Just inside D1 i hope.

Last edited:
And another thing Masi.. In Monaco, I did a 1:28.013.. And the table doesnt say I got the points. Are the fastest lap only for div I? Nissman had got the point for fastest lap, but that was a low 1:29.. Not that it matters for the Monaco race.. Just want to hilight this question so the rules are clear once the championship begins.

I think that the fastest lap in both divisions should recieve the bonus point.. Or just the fastest lap, but if a div II lap is faster, then the div II driver will get the bonuspoint..

This 👍

I only counted your D1 race.

Sure :) ill let you know tomorrow.

No, you don't understand. It was not about me not getting points.. It was about if a div 2 driver completes the fastest lap, will he get the bonuspoints, or is the bonuspoint exclusively to div 1? Or, will you give bonuspoints for fastest lap in each division? Just to make things clear before the championship begins. 👍

My bad Wilhelm, internet got pulled from my router. I am re-hosting the room if you'd like to rejoin.

1472-6118-4216-8214-5595

No, you don't understand. It was not about me not getting points.. It was about if a div 2 driver completes the fastest lap, will he get the bonuspoints, or is the bonuspoint exclusively to div 1? Or, will you give bonuspoints for fastest lap in each division? Just to make things clear before the championship begins. 👍

Fastest lap from both divisions combined gets the bonus.

Technically, the grid is 28 cars, just divided into two rooms.

:)

5s is about the time difference for me between RH and RS.

I did a 1:52.550 with RS and 1:57.3 with RH.

Also, online is slippery! Best lap is 2:00.x

And, my gosh does the NSX eat it's tyres quickly.

Fastest lap from both divisions combined gets the bonus.

Technically, the grid is 28 cars, just divided into two rooms.

:)

Understood 👍

But the grid would be 14 cars, not 28, as the GT300's also will recieve bonuspoints for the fastest lap, right?

PSN: GTP_monoha
Class: GT500
Time: 1:58.535

EDIT

Yeah :-p but guess I didn't even make D2 :-(

Edit: Is my replay file showing? :-S if it isnt, its here

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    540 KB · Views: 10
Yeah :-p but guess I didn't even make D2 :-(

Edit: Is my replay file showing? :-S

I doubt everyone from D2 will show up :) just basing on previous races... and the whole general online boards for that matter...

I don't see a replay file.

Edit: What is your car?

You can race in GT300 if you want :D

I can put you in as a provisional spot.

Provisional is first come-first serve.

Nah, I wish to participate with my GT500 car, so I'll just sit on the waiting list.

I know it ruins the system you got up, but maybe include more GT500 in D2 this round since there is just 1 GT300 in D2...?

By all means if my lap isn't within the rules it's dirty !
To busy and sick this week but should have payed attention to the special notes. There should not be made any exeptions else you will get endless debates ;).
To confirm to anyone wondering if you gain time by running wide in that corner, it all depends how you enter that corner and how you clip the apex. In my case I lost time as I turned in to fast but if you turn in later and hit the throttle earlier and still use the outrun yes you gain time.

So guess I have to miss out on this weeks race. If any spots come free due to no shows let me know, still need to have a bitch fight with sigma ! ;)

O and to sqzao, yes you need to be gentle with the NSX, else you will ruin the tyres quicker then the GTR for instance. But when your in a battle...hehe not much choice !

good luck !

QualyTempo500a.jpg

QualyTempo300b.jpg

Deadline has passed.

But If anyone else wants to race, you are welcome to come in as provisionals for the D2 races.

Just reply here so i know you are interested so i can put you on the list.

Have a pleasent evening... or day.

Edit @ imari - come to think of it, theres a lot of RX7s already. Maybe ill change on raceday :D

I cant improve anymore :D Have to go to work so i guess ill submit.

Literally had 6 laps in this car (yes, that's my excuse! :D)

GTP_Masicampo
Amemiya RX7
2'03.081

Just inside D1 i hope.

Just quoting my sub. Youtube finisehd uploading.

On Lap 1 cold tires :dopey: looking at it again, i was no where near the limit. I think a second or more is possible. Almost lost it exiting the chicane :)

Mine is now pending from being clean earlier, is there something I still need to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back