::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 6 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,116 comments

Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?

• Total voters
Hey, sup guys, im opening the room in a few minutes.

We'll have 30 minute practice then a 15 lap race.

Room No: TBA

My race was cut short on the first lap. Oh well.

Good luck on Friday.

A little movement for tomorrows grid. Check it out.
MonzaQualyResultsz.jpg

right good race, its a practice sesson and i think we learn some things

1. Vagabone did a great rolling start for the gt500s (il try my best tomorrow)
2. Overtaking whilst in slipstream, DO NOT USE your normal breaking point you will crash, either into someone or a nice wall lol
3. Early on the breaks you will catch up wit the guy infront very easy as the slipstream on this game is very strong so you dont have to make silly overtakes (unless last lap lol)

Think thats all i have to say from what i saw in the race.

All i have to think of now is the pit stop stratagey, do i do 1 or 2 stops lol, will have to see how the race pans out....

Oh also Masi, does the race finish timer go any longer than 180secs as not all gt300s finished and thats with 15 laps, we are going to do 35 tomorrow

right good race, its a practice sesson and i think we learn some things

1. Vagabone did a great rolling start for the gt500s (il try my best tomorrow)
2. Overtaking whilst in slipstream, DO NOT USE your normal breaking point you will crash, either into someone or a nice wall lol
3. Early on the breaks you will catch up wit the guy infront very easy as the slipstream on this game is very strong so you dont have to make silly overtakes (unless last lap lol)

All i have to think of now is the pit stop stratagey, do i do 1 or 2 stops lol, will have to see how the race pans out....

Oh also Masi, does the race finish timer go any longer than 180secs as not all gt300s finished and thats with 15 laps, we are going to do 35 tomorrow
Yep..be quiet to overtake..thx... 👍

The stopping distance is the cause of most accidents.

But what a great race i kept pace with kammy and aizen for a few laps then lost slipstream. I also tapped Aizen slightly and slightly damged my steering sorry if i damaged you mate.

And thanks to the gt500 guys for overtaking me at good times. :)

And i was about 15-20 secs from finishing tonight.

Oh and masi took one hell of a smash on 2nd lap 2nd chicane dunno who went in to him but wow.

I was turning into the chicane when a garaiya blasts in front of me out of nowhere. Damaged my fronts and the engine was sputtering. Had to pit but i lost it again when i got sucked up Aizen's slipstream (i waited for the GT300 pack to come around).

Imari will try and host simultaneously, if it does not work, ill host D2 right after D1.

I was turning into the chicane when a garaiya blasts in front of me out of nowhere. Damaged my fronts and the engine was sputtering. Had to pit but i lost it again when i got sucked up Aizen's slipstream (i waited for the GT300 pack to come around).

Imari will try and host simultaneously, if it does not work, ill host D2 right after D1.

Ok i was in a garaiya but dont think it was me because i was at front of pack till bout 4 lap.

And i added Imari cos my nat gone to 3 but im friends with boltzz and a few others so i will find away in.

Oh and i parade lap is green flag at fin line or do i just go for it anywere on start/finish straight.

Dang, Japan host :scared: Hope I can connect, since they did their connection test at 4am my time :scared:

so are the times on the OP correct or has D2 been moved to the same time as D1? what's imari's PSN?

Sorry for all the questions Masi

Honestly, I'd prefer to go at the later D2 time anyways... It's easier for me to make - I can do later much easier than earlier.

Honestly, I'd prefer to go at the later D2 time anyways... It's easier for me to make - I can do later much easier than earlier.

Its the same for me but i dunno were everyone from in D2. But 9 or 10 gmt in uk is great for me but i can do anything from about 5 gmt maybe earlier with advanced notice.

We can have D2 connect time 1 hour after D1. If Imari cant carry all the cars, then ill try hosting since everyone that qualified has gone through me already.

Ill talk it over with Imari and we'll have an announcment soon.

hey guys just wondering - can i join the race lobby tomorrow and just watch the race? also i am first on waiting list so would seem to make sense to have me there in case?

thanks,

-d

Testing Room up again: 1472-6118-4259-7713-5642

I'm just going to leave my PS3 on for a few hours while I do some other stuff, so I won't be there for races or anything. But if people want to check that they can connect to me, go ahead.

I suspect if we have problems then using the Fixed Host configuration may solve most of them. The game says that Fixed Host allows players with NAT3 and slow connections to play better. The downside being that if the host goes down the race goes down, but I'm pretty confident in my connection and PS3 if it turns out we need to go that way.

masi when is qualifing for next week??

@ dhebard - yes, thats fine.

@ Supra_lord - There will be no race next week as i will be heading up the Sierra Nevada Mountains to look for the Abominable Snowman :D ok, not really, just going snowboarding :)

Next race will be two weeks from now. It will either be the start of the season, or another preseason race (La Sarthe 24 hour time change - with GT500 and GT300 having separate rooms).

Back