::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 6 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,116 comments

Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?

• Total voters
Is it possible to put D2 at the original 12pm PST start - or even later, as was posted earlier today?

I can do the later time but neos in japan so i guess that would be really late there dunno. But either way im happy. we cant please everyone though can you not make race at earlier time?

Is it possible to put D2 at the original 12pm PST start - or even later, as was posted earlier today?

We can do 12pm PST. Although it depends on Imari if that's convenient to him. I've already messaged him about it.

Update

MonzaQualyResults-1.jpg

I think because of all the different nationalities involved, the time issue will always be one where we have different preferences:tup:

i for example am GMT 2 and normally race well into the morning:) so this 6pm gmt connect time is looking good for a change:sly:

but even if the race starts after midnight( my local time), im still there cause its so damn exciting - really this is why we waited for GT5 - an organised online series with fast, clean competitors:tup:

Is it just me, or does anyone else get 'butterflies' in the stomach during the warm up lap?:P

Had the same problem with Boltz today in my lobby. Issue most likely is on Boltz' side.

Tried connecting to Imari today and it was the same exact thing, dunno what to say. I didn't change a thing since I connected to you a few days ago :indiff: My NAT is still and has always been at 2, and I have every restriction set for my ps3 on my router that I can :/ I have cleared my network cache/restarted/modem/(am plugged directly into modem/router)/uPnP IS enabled on my router, but it still doesn't come up on ps3. My ISP is a piece of **** and even though I have fast speeds I wouldn't doubt the problem is on their end whether it be with their system or with the router. :ouch:

I connected to another league host from GTP tonight and stayed in his lounge just fine for at least an hour, so I really don't know what to say about it.

I have created another room with FIXED HOSTING ON.

1472-6118-3787-3245-8536

Try connecting to that. If that doesn't work, I don't know. Test with some random online rooms and see if you can figure out which ones work for you and why maybe?

It's 3am for me when the rooms open, and 4:30am when D2 starts so I'd REALLY like us not to be going any later than we have to. You'll probably find I'll be quite pushy about starting the race on time in fact, as I'll either be tired or full of coffee. :P

I think because of all the different nationalities involved, the time issue will always be one where we have different preferences:tup:

i for example am GMT 2 and normally race well into the morning:) so this 6pm gmt connect time is looking good for a change:sly:

but even if the race starts after midnight( my local time), im still there cause its so damn exciting - really this is why we waited for GT5 - an organised online series with fast, clean competitors:tup:

Is it just me, or does anyone else get 'butterflies' in the stomach during the warm up lap?:P

I was pretty tense during qualifying.

Alright, now that the race is less than 10 hours away, i wanna do a little roll call just to get an idea who will show up (or who intends to show up).

Monza | Pre-Race Roll Call

Copy and Paste, then add your Name!

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo

Division 2

Waiting List

I'm off. Peace out.

Last edited:

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo

Division 2
GT500 - Centura

Waiting List

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo
GT300 - GTP_african_kat

Division 2
GT500 - Centura
GT500 - Sonic-_-89b

Waiting List

I have created another room with FIXED HOSTING ON.

1472-6118-3787-3245-8536

Try connecting to that. If that doesn't work, I don't know. Test with some random online rooms and see if you can figure out which ones work for you and why maybe?

It's 3am for me when the rooms open, and 4:30am when D2 starts so I'd REALLY like us not to be going any later than we have to. You'll probably find I'll be quite pushy about starting the race on time in fact, as I'll either be tired or full of coffee. :P

and i thought i had it rough:dunce: Racing at 3 to 4am :scared:

No probs Sonic.

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo
GT300 - GTP_african_kat
GT500 - Nycrom

Division 2
GT500 - Centura
GT500 - Sonic-_-89b

Waiting List
GT300 - Neomone

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo
GT300 - GTP_african_kat
GT500 - Nycrom

Division 2
GT500 - Centura
GT500 - Sonic-_-89b
GT500 - boltzz_

Waiting List
GT300 - Neomone

btw I seem to be okay in Imari's server for the time being. been in here for about 15 minutes now with Sonic and haven't been d/c yet (crosses fingers). Although there is some stuttery lag everytime a car leaves or enters the track :scared:

Back