Your most anticipated aspects of the Spec 2.0 update (POLL)

• Thread starter ZohsixGT5
  • 80 comments

Which feature are you most excited about?

• General Interior view for standard cars

Votes: 167 38.5%
  • User Control of the weather change feature

Votes: 162 37.3%
  • Sheet for saving multiple car setups

Votes: 152 35.0%
  • Spec 2.0 opening video

Votes: 48 11.1%
  • Improved User Interface Response

Votes: 119 27.4%
  • Replay controls with FF/RW

Votes: 177 40.8%
  • Mid-Race save feature for endurance races

Votes: 229 52.8%
  • Expanded online lounge features

Votes: 127 29.3%
  • B-Spec remote race update

Votes: 35 8.1%
  • Photo Travel update w/Avatar

Votes: 57 13.1%
  • NASCAR pit scene added to photo travel

Votes: 38 8.8%
  • 11 new 2011 NASCARS

Votes: 52 12.0%
  • GT-R N24 Shulze Motor Sport

Votes: 108 24.9%
  • Improved Physics/AI

Votes: 243 56.0%
  • G25 / G27 steering wheel support

Votes: 107 24.7%
  • I don't like anything about Spec 2.0

Votes: 10 2.3%

• Total voters
Sheet for saving multiple car setups

which means we wont' have any custom name folder for our garage. this sux big time.

Physic Physic Physic x 1000

We all saw change
Gran Turismo HD --- >
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue ---->
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Update ---->
Gran Turismo Time Trial ----->
Gran Turismo 5.

I think it will be mayor update to physic engine.

Endurance saves for me, closely followed by G25 support, then multiple setting save. Seems a very good update, and then there's the dlc the following weeks.

Yeah, even though a bunch of stuff doesn't effect me (g25/27 support, endurance race saves) I am really pleased with the content. I am very happy for those of you that these things do effect as well.
Things will be a lot more fun around here when stuff is fixed and we can enjoy the game instead of so much discussion of what we'd like to see changed.

Are there really all those people primarily caring about completing endurance races? I can't believe it.

Wouldn't it be more surprising, that it being the most voted feature in the feedback forum (currently 9,777), and not see a lot votes for it here too?

Everything ;)
Same here. I expected more, but there are plenty of features we're still clamoring for, so I fully expect a Spec III, and possibly more. But specifically, I like:
  • User Control of the weather change feature
  • Replay controls with FF/RW
  • Photo Travel update w/Avatar
  • Improved Physics/AI
  • I don't like anything about Spec 2.0
Woops... how did THAT get in there?? :lol:

Actually, I feel sorry for that 2.5%, must be such bitter little bunnies...

Mid-race save? does that mean only mid-race? For a 24 hour race I can only save after 12 hours? If so useless.

I'm just looking forward to an overall improvement. Hopefully minor fixes to things like smoke quantities and UI will also be there.

If the a.i and online play are improved significantly, however, these things would get me playing a lot more than I do currently. Same with physics improvements I suppose.

Has to be endurance saves and replay controls for me. but to be honest they should have been there since release.

The mid-saves are really great! Stupid Question: I read somebody said that mid-race saves means that if a race is 100 lap, you won't be able to save until you reach lap 50, or saving anytime I want ?

All features are welcome but for me is
-physics......to be more precise i would like the online be the same as offline, (be able to roll a car and the dirt physics act like is dirt not like ice)

-Multiple Settings sheet

-"Expanded" online lounge features..... i really hope that they have added a road/race cars restriction.

I voted for Replay controls, Improved Physics and Weather Controls... but #1 on my list would be the DLC Track Pack. I'm hoping for more real world tracks and/or driving environments.

The Standard car cockpits should be good, along with improved physics/AI (thankfully) and the mid-race saves during endurance races

I voted for improved physics and AI. I really hope part of the improved physics involves having the same physics for online and offline. I really like the overall physics, but the difference between the two can really annoy me.

I wonder how the physic will be. Mostly looking forward to the G25/G27 support & the ability to save tunes on a car.

(cool) User Control of the weather change feature
(cool) Sheet for saving multiple car setups
(ok, but this is a release feature) Replay controls with FF/RW
(wait and see)Expanded online lounge features
(Awesome, if done well) Improved Physics/AI
(Awesome,for those with these) G25 / G27 steering wheel support

But most importantly I hope to see a resurgence in enthusiasm for the game

Back