few new pics

• Thread starter cobragt
  • 54 comments
nice work cobra!....but WHY have the "normal" cars their lights on??...i know "race cars" have to because so u can see them better on the track but RX-7, 350Z and NSX-R aren´t race cars!!
look:
pcgames1105gt06.jpg

Another Volvo 240 pics !! Yay
Damn ... it's from pcgames.com.cn
they photoshopped these pics again
maybe it was dark ... they adjusted them to higher contrast
and these cars look shiny as hell

btw ... Camero vs. Viper GTSR vs Corvette C5R vs BMW V12 LM ??
unless you tell me they are running multi-class Lemans style race
otherwise I think its very unfair

u mean GT4 will have "active weather"???...didn´t we discuss this thousand times??
...but if u mean the track is in a weather position that it is getting dark at the moment(as at Laguna in GT3--remember it?)u could be right!...thanks daan ;>
*meow* i want this game now or i will....!!!!

Definately the first time we've seen the Camaro race car...

And in GT3 we used to get GTS-class cars in the same races as LMP-class cars.

what??...are u serious???...and what about the Camaro Race car in GT3(or didn´t u ahve this car?)???
...there was a camaro race car on the "prize car-list" of this site, too(u could win the car in black, dark-blue, red and green-->my color!)!!!
Camero%20Race%20Car.jpg

...so what u mean with " the first time we´ve seen the Camaro Race car"???

He means it is the first we have seen of the car in GT4. His list doesn't assume all GT3 cars will be in GT4.

[EDIT] Beat me to it.

franz
Another Volvo 240 pics !! Yay
Damn ... it's from pcgames.com.cn
they photoshopped these pics again
maybe it was dark ... they adjusted them to higher contrast
and these cars look shiny as hell

i think the pics are like that because motegi is darker.

oh...sorry!!!
....but it would be in Gt4 because kaz said EVERY CAR FROM GT3; GTC AND GT4P will be in GT4!!!...he also said that a huge number of the CARS FROM GT1 AND GT2 will be included in GT4(hope the "lotus Elise GT1" makes a comeback!!)
...so it was clear that it will be in GT4 and now u ave ur hint...
"lotus Elise GT1"---please PD put that sugga-sugga car in GT4!!!!

i think the "getting dark" theories spot on, notice how the shadows are a lot "longer" on the pics with headlights on than he rest of them. so the suns goin down. nice find cobra btw

YEAH--burning on LS(Laguna Seca) behind ya Esso Supra JGTC!!!....yarrrrr!!! :dopey:
gran-turismo-4-20041105025215873.jpg

but why time limit???(will sony release another demo of GT4 with laguna and some cars???)
---NEW DEMO? :scared: ---

MadduckUK
i think the "getting dark" theories spot on, notice how the shadows are a lot "longer" on the pics with headlights on than he rest of them. so the suns goin down. nice find cobra btw
You know that those pics show 2 different tracks?

cobragt
You know that those pics show 2 different tracks?

yeah i noticed, how is that relevant though? there will hopefully be selectable times of day for tracks anyway. the point is the track which has cars with headlights on is not a "midday" race like the others

MadduckUK
yeah i noticed, how is that relevant though? there will hopefully be selectable times of day for tracks anyway. the point is the track which has cars with headlights on is not a "midday" race like the others
I was under the impression you thought those pics showed the same track, mybad.

GT-One Lover
YEAH--burning on LS(Laguna Seca) behind ya Esso Supra JGTC!!!....yarrrrr!!! :dopey:

but why time limit???(will sony release another demo of GT4 with laguna and some cars???)
---NEW DEMO? :scared: ---

That's the demo from SEMA in Las Vegas, maybe the last "big" demo to be released before the retail comes out :)

The first picture with the BMW V12 LMR proves that Sears Point will be the full track, and not the NASCAR track.

Latest Posts

Back