Need a translator

• Thread starter cobragt
  • 7 comments
Only the ball (as) the shoes mode which comes true the GT the B-spec Iran?

At the mail boat beginning, the tree which is that su wool (GT) series first it is attempted and and against a B-spec mode it visits. This B-spec only does original, the GT3 A-spec it wanted putting out at once afterwords?

Yama grumble complete change Sea (below and inside mountain. Honorific title omission): example, only it wanted putting out, it crossed each other quite and it threw away. As this time B-spec conception form was same completely. Was from a true old idea, it was an absoluteness and. It does not run and the tree which is that su the wool when there is a thing which it does (to sleep) it is approximate, it thinks. That in order to do, it is being attached in running, isn't it beautiful somehow not to operate in the player? (Laugh).

From technical problem, when it deferred?

Inside mountain: like that bedspread. As well, for it is worn it arrives to the B-spec by, there is a technical phase. When for example and li Ul dry-cleaning poem myul ley sprouts round and when it makes thinking the conduct of the automobile positively and, the mail boat does not make the bedspread. It will be able to reappear the conduct of that automobile positively and initially, dry-cleaning round it is Iran what, as it goes to the place (in) which it does. And, dry-cleaning round it is Iran what, there is a possibility of knowing the fact that it does when it comes and (to sleep), doesn't the next think that the enemy driveway it wants doing to run. Is like that, it continues the effort thing the enemy car AI it approaches to one human being which is possible, and it goes. This reaches level of which degree and it comes and, the B-spec is it could be come true. These 10 annuals sprouted li Ul dry-cleaning poem myul ley round and there was it continued with, to the level which is it it reached interest and a development and and. Are like that the next 10 sun concentrate in research of the AI and they go out and it is thinking that. As the reappearance of the AI doing, main point must say that it reappears the human being. It is like that to be like that it is a break and it thinks that it does not complete. It is like that but, when the branch it is not to that place and the world of the GT opens and support it is not, that there are times when it talks. It is like that as the B-spec it does and to the law which it calls, there is also meaning which is such.

It evolves and as hereafter C-spec and the D-spec it is meaning which it says that it goes out?

Inside the mountain: it is simple is not and the C as the D the fact that it will not show the order which it does (laugh). The B-spec what it says that it is like that, sees, namely and the GT as this it is to do, but but as the technology where comes to become the core doing shares, thing AI of the enemy car, the army bedspread. As AI that enemy car doing, the thing which is always demanded human being knock-down conduct, ultimately the human being Rab ni all. It saw and the GT as this to do, this time, for is worn as game the B-spec with the GT4 it reached the level which is the possibility of making in the group it put in. Is like that, like 10 years being caught to the evolution of the A-spec (1), this time the evolution of the B-spec to become and 10 annuals to be continued (sleep). The GT, dry-cleaning poem myul ley it sprouts as well and round as it repeats an evolution and with also the fixation pan is many, but simultaneously, the automobile it likes but will receive gold with this sense examination and in the thin place (in) it is joyful it will search and being the person who is not the possibility which it will put out fact. Certainly, to be relaxing the automobile it is beautiful it will enjoy in the such people and the possibility of informing it will be and it is thinking.

From this time B-spec, to be moving already on enemy driveway sleeping driveway and AI (sleep)?

Inside the mountain: it is like that and it does. Recently (already) the development is the bottom nil swamp. It will be equal with the human being and and and as start line while it does (place), is the field. The B-spec to be like that, to respond in decrease or ranking of the tire of the car, sleep to hand down, only,, to think the enemy driveway like that thing to be running the face fringe land or a pit instruction, or.

The face of over here is quick and Maj loach face it ascends to enemy driveway that place and held is, method of such confrontation?

Inside the mountain: it raises your, face and when goes (to sleep) Miss, that vicinity when as the human being does and the bedspread which is human being. It was simple and it talked and (to sleep, a glow possibility and and making the GT), it drank from there was it wanted, the coffee and it is to do. The B-spec (), or from inside truth appear to be shaking the root of the GT and it is thinking big change. Yoo I who am the enemy whom until 3 work necks it buys until now from 1 work neck of GT series only is 4000000 person degree, it is like that but to fall from the inside that and, Yoo me who am going about 2000000 people think that it is. It falls and to that inside of for Yoo, fact it plays and and the automobile it is beautiful the place where it is knowing, it is like that but be difficult in small quantity and glow possibility be, it thinks that as well there is also a person whom it does.

Thats some translation from worldlingo.com
I think we need a human translation. I dont think dry cleaning and bedspreads have much to do with GT4...

I think the part about C and D spec is just a joke. The interviewer asks if there will be a C and D spec and KY says there isn't a particular order or something, he's not alphabetizing the game modes.
It's basicly A Spec: Drive yourself
B Spec: Computer drives for you
So what WOULD C and D spec be? That leads me to think it's a joke.

Dev_Zero
I think the part about C and D spec is just a joke. The interviewer asks if there will be a C and D spec and KY says there isn't a particular order or something, he's not alphabetizing the game modes.
It's basicly A Spec: Drive yourself
B Spec: Computer drives for you
So what WOULD C and D spec be? That leads me to think it's a joke.

Well that figures.. I mean, what would C and D Spec be? Anyway, a translation would be nice anyway, if its worthwhile, I mean.

Back