someone stole the latest gt4 build?

• Thread starter cobragt
  • 53 comments
weres the proff its stolen? Did someone translate the site? It could just be preveiw copies that have been sent out. It does release in jpn in a month.

kinigitt
yes! Death sentence for anyone pirating a press demo.

Geez, I'd imagine a couple thwacks with a baseball bat at the most...but capital punishment? :)

just make them play through the vitz cup in GT3...20 times; they won't pirate ever again.

LOL the V*tz Cup...now that would be terrible...unless he knows how to tune one right...still what a waste of life and energy...good plan 👍

tiptopcream
Great!

The LAN mode has been removed.

70448_2.jpg

PD = :yuck:

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I really love how they made that menu screen! Looks very professional! 👍 :embarrassed:

code_kev

What else can it mean? Meerly that the PS 2 has got more life in it. It isn't about to throw in the towel. Developers are using every little bit of power the PS 2 has to offer. Is it clear now??

Nice pics cobra. By the way, just because the LAN mode is gone, doesn't mean it's final...this disc could be a few months old and might not even be as new the demo that was at TGS.

I love Paris, if not Tokyo. It's a romantic city, and it's a wonderful place to hold a race. That road rally at Paris is pretty lovely. And with Alpha's picture, Mazda fans can rejoice watching a nice RX-8 zipping around George V.

And last I heard, I thought LAN play was still going to be in GT4, unless there was a last minute decision to ditch online multiplay beyond LAN altogether (would really tick off online gamers), LAN is still in the house for GT4. My solution to these theives? Put them in the big house and incarcerate them to doing 400 hours of the Roadster Endurance (GT3, Apricot Hill), then let them off when all 400 hours are complete.

cobragt
I'm fund of this pic
70448_6.jpg

Looks very realistic. Looks like pd went back on the Nurb GTR to put more decals on it.
That looks cartoon-y, not realistic. Anyway, I doubt this is a leaked version fo GT4 for two main reasons:
A) That menu screen can't possible the the main menu. Nowhere enar enough options on it.
B) The final shot clearly says something along the lines of "GRAN TURSIMO 4 PRESS RELEASE DISC 1" so I'd hazard a guess to say it's a press release disc and was sent by PD out to the media. With all the delays they gotta give us something to show for it.

I agree duyarace.

It is an press-disc. So, today is the big day.

End of humanity has begun with infernal pact of broadband and DVD recorders. It was the pact made in hell. Obey, mortals.

tiptopcream
It's the arcade section. The version at the Tokyo Game Show had the LAN option below single race so why remove it?

A. The option only shows when the console is actully connected via LAN?

B. This version simply doesn't have it. I like the huge empty space there.

C. Internet lol.

kinigitt
I'd guess you are completely unfamiliar with sarcasm then. :)

Yep guess you should have used the [/SARCASM] code ;) It amazes me how so many people on this forum can't grasp sarcasm, I mean yeah online its sometimes harder to notice. But others its so damn obvious!

For instance if I were to say "I hear GT4 has been delayed until 2148" someone will probably reply saying "wtf are you some kind of idiot PD said it was cumin out in 2004, but if your right :crazy: "

Ahhh I love GT Planet. ;)

It's entirely possible that the LAN option is disabled from the menu if it doesn't detect a Network Adapter or Ethernet connection, much like how many games disable the "two player" option if only one controller is plugged in.

Sven
It's entirely possible that the LAN option is disabled from the menu if it doesn't detect a Network Adapter or Ethernet connection, much like how many games disable the "two player" option if only one controller is plugged in.

god I hope so.

the option was there in the menu in GT3, even when it wasn't hooked up to LAN. Wasn't it?

I just think that PD removed the LAN option for the preview disc......I mean who else would they play with? It's pointless to have a LAN mode when there is no one else to play it with.

Question : "please let me know about support of multi-play waging war, on-line waging war, etc."
Yamauchi Mr.: "about on-line waging war, it is not supporting with this "GT4." The multi-play by LAN connection is supporting. Moreover, they are what it still becomes about the on-line correspondence about the South Korean version, and the situation which has not been determined."

http://www.gpara.com/news/04/11/news200411106571.htm

Don´t worry is only a demo, the LAN mode is confirmed in the final game.

Back