someone stole the latest gt4 build?

• Thread starter cobragt
  • 53 comments
come on, PD isn't that stupid
biglaugha.gif
. i'm sure they're extremely careful about leaks, unlike, ohh say.. the creators of half-life 2; in case you haven't heard, someone hacked one of the programmers e-mail accounts and acquired the source code for half-life 2 :dunce:

Cobra S
biglaugha.gif
. i'm sure they're extremely careful about leaks, unlike, ohh say.. the creators of half-life 2; in case you haven't heard, someone hacked one of the programmers e-mail accounts and acquired the source code for half-life 2 :dunce:
A Halo 2 disk was stolen from Bungie's main office, and everything in the game was leaked. GranTheftAuto:San Andreas was swiped as well and many of its secrets revealed.

Hopefully PD will keep a tight ship and keep thiefs out from getting anywhere near GT4 disks.

These shots the same as every GT shot. Ever. TBH the shots are pretty flattering, the game doesn't look half as realistic or pretty when running.

Just saying that the shots pretty flattering. When it's running it doesn't look quite that realistic, but the lower image quality of the piccy, it's smaller size, and slightly off colours make it look more realistic.

That screenshot looks pretty realistic for a game, if abit rough.

I don't think he knows.. How can in-game footage look worse than in-game footage?

I do agree these aren't very good photos. And they do appear to be photos, and not screengrabs.. like someone pointed a camera at a widescreen TV and took a picture. Small wonder they look like crap. The footage I've seen of the game, including the Toyota demo I've got downstairs, looks far better.

I was just saying that the fact that the shots are shrunk, and pretty low quality makes it look more realistic then the actual game looks on your tv.

Does look good though.

Cobra S
biglaugha.gif

Well atleast (by the sound of it) Valve will actually be releasing HL2 simultanously across the world (something PD didn't manage to deliver) and in the case of GT4 PAL release, atleast it wasn't delayed as long.

I stole it.

This is stupid, that's not even a valid source. I can make a website and makeup some bull**** too.

why do people have to steal stuff like that? and i don't understand how companies can let stuff be stolen like that....i'd put the thieves up against a wall and shoot them if i was KY...even if it is a preview disc. grrrrrrr..... :irked:

Oh dear, still.

70448_8.jpg

"George V : Attack of the Clones".

Don't the Japanese believe in genetic variation? What's with all the identical twins, is there something in Paris's water?

cobragt, go find us some videos now please? :)

Izanagi
why do people have to steal stuff like that? and i don't understand how companies can let stuff be stolen like that....i'd put the thieves up against a wall and shoot them if i was KY...even if it is a preview disc. grrrrrrr..... :irked:

yes! Death sentence for anyone pirating a press demo.

Geez, I'd imagine a couple thwacks with a baseball bat at the most...but capital punishment? :)

just make them play through the vitz cup in GT3...20 times; they won't pirate ever again.

ALPHA
Oh dear, still.

70448_8.jpg

"George V : Attack of the Clones".

Don't the Japanese believe in genetic variation? What's with all the identical twins, is there something in Paris's water?

cobragt, go find us some videos now please? :)

You fail to realise that those are masterpieces that PD poured their souls into. In fact, it will be worth purchasing the game for their inclusion alone, since they are so emotive and...soulful.

kinigitt
You fail to realise that those are masterpieces that PD poured their souls into. In fact, it will be worth purchasing the game for their inclusion alone, since they are so emotive and...soulful.
Um. They are only spectators, this is a game for car enthusiasts not those who play The Sims. You do realise this?

Latest Posts

Back