some gt4 track pics, same tracks seen but

• Thread starter cobragt
  • 55 comments
all this eye-toy stuff sounds poo to me like a gymic or something. if this is what all the hold ups are for them PD have made a mistake.

Suzuka in the rain. Wow. I really didn't like racing in the rain there on Le Mans 24 Hours. Was very hard to see.

Has anybody played Eye-toy Play - Whishy Washy?
I would hope if you wash your car in GT4 with the Eye-toy it would be nothing like that.
Mabey they should just leave that for the Gran Turismo Jr. edition

Does anyone find something wrong with this pic? LOL LMAO

Attachments

• FUNNY.jpg
    FUNNY.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 106
The BMW may just be on the page no matter what car you have. Your car likely pops up when you select car wash or the tire shop.

k20a1emcivic
Does anyone find something wrong with this pic? LOL LMAO

Thats a nice looking Fairlady!:lol: I think PD has made a slight mistake and this is the reason why its been delayed so much! :dopey:

I think it's a Photoshop job and not an actual game screen. Compare that human to the one in the other picture of the car wash in-progress. Completely different. My guess is that PD slapped these together months ago to show people what GT Auto was going to look like. I'm not really expecting to see those exact screens when the game is released.

Just noticed something, I dont know if its been seen before...

On the pics that have what track you would like to select, it has a small cursor down the bottem with a number of thumbnails, it looks to me like you can choose from them and they will show you more of the track.

Edit:Went into that site and there dosnt seem to be anything to do with GT4 or video games at all.

Attachments

• Hand.JPG
    Hand.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 99
I think what you're seeing on the bottom there is the track selection. Some of the videos show all the tracks on the bottom like that, with thumbnails, rather than just the name like GT3 had.

Yes, but all the thumbnails are of the current track on screen, not of many differrent ones as seen in TGS etc.

I have just emailed SBS asking them about those pics, hopefully they know somthing about it :P

Don't get me wrong but i didn't liked Fuji in GT4:P and now we get 4/5 different Fuji's. Hmmf :(

E) No, i'm not complaining. I just find it strange ; what is so "special" about that track?

Zarkoff500
Do they do any F1 racing on this track? Maybe GT is the JGTC layout and the other is for another racing series?

The Fuji track officials are in talks with F1 to host a second Japanese GP, the Pacific GP, in addition to Suzuka. They renovated Fuji to accomodate modern safety/facilities to get up to FIA specs. Fuji used to hold the Japanese GP until Suzuka took over.

Egghead
No, i'm not complaining. I just find it strange ; what is so "special" about that track?

My guess is absolutely nothing.. However, it could very well be the same as the "two hunrdred and eighty Skylines".. Japanese game, Japanese interests. Fuji is a big-time Japanese track, perhaps the biggest, considering how much of a stink they're making out of it being in the game.

Personally, I don't dislike the track.. I mean, it IS a real-world track, and those always end up more satisfying to me than the fantasy tracks (don't get me wrong.. Grand Valley pwns). It's quite varied for such a short course, and I've read stuff online that refers to it as one of the fastest tracks in the world. My experience with it is limited, of course.. just those two Toyotas, and the Prius can't even make a single lap in the two-minute time limit.. hehe.

Egghead
what is so "special" about that track?
I felt the same in the beginning, but after I got tired of Tsukuba, I started driving all GT4P cars on Fuji, and now I like this track. Almost all of the turns are hard to master, and I'd love to try the last corner in a fast street car (e.g. Corvette 63 :nervous: ) on street tyres, without the chicane before it ... must be a challenge.

Buggy Boy
I felt the same in the beginning, but after I got tired of Tsukuba, I started driving all GT4P cars on Fuji, and now I like this track. Almost all of the turns are hard to master, and I'd love to try the last corner in a fast street car (e.g. Corvette 63 :nervous: ) on street tyres, without the chicane before it ... must be a challenge.

Youll be looking forward to the 80s version then Buggy 👍

Egghead if you didnt like The Fuji layout in prologue maybe you will like one of the alternatives instead.

supra_luva209
Yes, but all the thumbnails are of the current track on screen, not of many differrent ones as seen in TGS etc.

That's because the thumbnails all happen to be different versions of Fuji. The system is going to be just like GT3, where you highlight a track icon and the background shows you a few repeating clips of the track.

Latest Posts

Back