few new pics

• Thread starter cobragt
  • 54 comments
Thanks a ton Cobra. I mean it. Thank you! I just needed something new, and here it is.

My arrow is drifting back to Gran Turismo 4 now. 👍

New pictures, old tracks, but hey. I'll take it.

The359, I told you. I was pretty sure we're getting the real Sears Point, not the wussy NASCAR configuration. Question is, will there be BOTH configurations? I think we'll only get the full course. I'm also sure we may see Sears Point as a drag course as well. But I don't know if it would mean a bit more work trying to take the drag course then modifying the road course to access the drag strip. It can be done, but how will PD pull it off? And I still wouldn't be surprised to see the Test Course being used for drag racing. All you have to do is add a big yellow line to split the lanes. But if PD did that, there would have to be a sort of tunnel like at traditional drag strips like Pomona or Sonoma or Englishtown.

Once again, CobraGT, you did it again. Nice pictures.

And watching this rerun of "SEMA Las Vegas" on Speed Channel, I'm looking at GT4 coverage now. It looks so damn beautiful in motion. If only the public could see this show, I'd be playing GT4 until someone has to use a stun gun on me to fry me up and drag me out of the racing seat. But more importantly, it's about time someone starts praising GT4 on television instead of fretting over little things.

Sven
Daylight cycles are not weather. There was a report that there would be real-time daylight cycles, but not weather.
...ok ok!..i didn´t mean "active weather" but "active daylicht"(i just caught the wrong words!)....
...but it is a ery good detail isn´t it?....i mean which game has "real-time daylight cycles", heh, heh???
...NO Game(except "THE 24hours of LM!)!!
...YEAH GT4 will be a verrrryy realistic game with this details(at first it was the human beings--->3D!!!, then now the changing daylight--->while racing on the track!!)
..it´s just unbelievable man!!! :dunce:
...and i thought the guys of PD would "joke" or ""bluff" as they said """but B-Spac-Mode and the other features aren´t GT4´s only SPECIALITIES...there are many things left!!!""" 👍

pcgames1105gt02.jpg

Yay, The Camaro Race car make a return, sadly release date is Jan/04/05. I don't understand???? what is going on...Is there that many problems, setting back the date month after month, we were so close and yet its still so far. :ouch:

Beck
hmm, I dunno why but these 2 pics reminds me of Nurburgring F1 track.
pcgames1105gt06.jpg

pcgames1105gt07.jpg
I see what you mean, the hairpin before the start/finish straight and the 2-bend leading to the right ( then left?) to the straight and into the chicane.

I think it's Twin Ring Motegi. (Maybe), nice pics btw, the headlight of the Rx-7 Spirtit is better than the Old Model (R1, Type R, Type RB, Type RS, Type RZ, Basthrust Type R)

Dang, Sears Point is lookin' good in that first pic. And i can't wait to get my hands on that Jensen Interceptor!

sadly release date is not Jan/04/05
what!!!??? :dunce: :scared: :ill: ...what the hell is going on, heh? :crazy:
...why oh W-H-Y???...what´s the problem??? :ouch:
...can´t they just manage to bring out a(very good, complex and big)GAME???
...id on´t understand the world anymore!!!:< 👎 :guilty:
----->Gran Turismo 4 should come out in 2035(if u think like the guys of PD!!!)<-----

GTXLR
I just cant get ove how some backgrounds are so superb and some like this one and Fuji are so poor!

i just can't get over the insane shine the cars r giving off....damn those who fiddle around with images...even if it is for a reason. on the other hand, the background isn't too awe inspiring since i can only see a tiny smidge of what it really is. i love the track tho....soooooo nice and wide....perfect for some wheel to wheel action!

But why the hell is GT's Laguna Seca so green?
I saw it in real, i saw it in Forza and DTM2, and all were sandy dusty yellow.

must be in spring when the grass is actually GREEN...but it looks strange...at first i thought it was Le Mans when i saw it...then i realized the map is Laguna Seca

yeah!....but it really has a touch of Le Mans(which is also included in GT4)and nürb a bit....
....and in reality i never saw this "Green Gras"---never---not while the good old GT1 cars(Mercedes, Porsche,...)or the never GTS cars(550/575 GT, S7R,...)from the FIA GT were running there and not as there were LMP1 cars from the ALMS!!!!.....so what´s this "gras"???...i hope they will left it out!

powripper
pic

OH YEAH!! I cant wait to drive this car!! I hope thay have the sedan version too, and the 740 would be cool 👍

Yeah I'd much rather have the saloon versions personally. Still I'm just glad an 80s Volvo made it in! Still I hope they fill all the remaining gaps in the lineup ;) Especially the 850 BTCC estate which surely deserves some recognition.

Back