some gt4 track pics, same tracks seen but

• Thread starter cobragt
  • 55 comments
Pretty cool.

Have there been any screenshots of the Model T in game? I see there's one on the top right.

Nice. 👍

There are two different types of menus for choosing the tracks. Different modes, possibly?
Also, there sub-menus (Real Circuit, etc).

Maybe this is old news, but I'd never noticed it.

cooool 👍

and I'm not entirely sure what the last two screenshot captions say but the title says "Gran Turismo 4 - Eye Toy Mode" and beneath it it says something about the Eye Toy Camera and being able to see new cars but I can't make out the rest. Although I'm sure all it is is maybe they took the pics with the camera.

Im just wondering about the new Information on the track count.
65 course locations and 90 tracks mentioned in the official delay announcement.

I wonder if that is just different track layouts Only and not including reversed.

Its only 25 alternatives to the main track list, and that number would seem to small to include reverse.
Weve already heard of Motegi 2 courses, Suzuka 2 courses, Fuji 3 courses, we even heard a rumour that Lemans Could be in with 3 courses, not to mention all the fantasy track short and long versions add to that those that are likely to have wet options.

I just think that there will be more than 25 tracks reversed, and we already heard that 65 was not including variations.

To me I think this game is going to have a huge variety of tracks, very near the hundred they muted at the start, which we all assumed was going to include reverse options, now i think we are going to be in for a huge track fest.

Opinions?

I originally posted this over on the Tracks thread.

After your post Cobra Im more than convinced that 90 track layouts (including wet versions, but excluding reverse) at 65 locations, is what we are going to get! :D

80's and 90's versions of the track, sorry for being dumb but did they make big changes to it over that time period? Fuji that is.

sprite
80's and 90's versions of the track, sorry for being dumb but did they make big changes to it over that time period? Fuji that is.

Not major changes and if you have prologue the differences are there to be seen with the various short cuts blocked off by cones.

I hope all of those still count as just 1 track, just different conditions. Remember in GT3, they counted that SS5 course 4 times for wet and dry (backwards and that)

GTXLR
I originally posted this over on the Tracks thread.

After your post Cobra Im more than convinced that 90 track layouts (including wet versions, but excluding reverse) at 65 locations, is what we are going to get! :D

So we'd get Nurburgring in the wet! I can just imagine that with the Yellowbird. Oh oh! And i've always wondered what Laguna Seca would be like in the wet, for me it adds another dimension of racing.

Race Idiot
So we'd get Nurburgring in the wet! I can just imagine that with the Yellowbird. Oh oh! And i've always wondered what Laguna Seca would be like in the wet, for me it adds another dimension of racing.

All tracks wont be wet, Just a certain selection, well have to see just how many wet PD will include this time around.

The359
I wonder what the difference is between Fuji 2005F and Fuji 2005GT is...

I think that the 2005F is the proposal Formula1 layout, and the GT, for JGTC racing.

From what i read, the "new" Fuji is being built on the purpose of having the Formula1 back, if they decide to leave Suzuka.

Fuji%201972.gif

Fuji 1972 - 1985

Fuji.gif

Fuji 1993 - 2004

Fuji%202004.gif

Fuji 2005

It's likely that 2005F will have the chicanes, and 2005GT wont.

This pic shows some JGTC racers using the chicanes so mabey theres another differance....

Attachments

• 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 118
That's the chicane in the bottom left corner of the 2005 map.

It definately looks easier to handle then the old 2004 chicane.

Zarkoff500
Do they do any F1 racing on this track? Maybe GT is the JGTC layout and the other is for another racing series?

They dont do any racing yet.
It isnt Built yet, hence the 2005 aspect.

Supra lover where did you get that pic, it looks like a gamespot image, yet the site doesnt have any new images for me.
Are there any more interesting new ones?

GTXLR
Supra lover where did you get that pic, it looks like a gamespot image, yet the site doesnt have any new images for me.
Are there any more interesting new ones?
They are from here. There are 5 galleries in total. The 3rd gallery has the Fuji 05 pictures.

askia47
mmmm..looks yummy. the eye toy hint is intresting
This is my understanding of the eye toy thingy. I've read about it in other threads. Apparently with that whole Nike thing, you recieve a shirt aswell (From Nike), when you buy GT4. Well if you have an eye toy and you wear your shirt. The camera should recognise the nike sign and **** like that and unlock that Nike car. I don't know what to make of it. Wether it is **** or cheese. It does sound cool though.

Are they sure about this?

37.jpg

EDIT:never mind cant link the pic!
Thanks for the link to the pics ALPHA.

Latest Posts

Back