2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

Grid after Mondays Official Qualy Session.

Looks like it's going to be a crowded session this Wednesday... :)

Last edited:
Here's my most recent setup and I hope someone will find it useful. It's definitely not the fastest tune, but it should work much better than stock on flat circuits.

Car
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08

Aerodynamics
Downforce: 40 / 65

Transmission
Max Speed: 310 km/h

Note: I have not adjusted invidiual gear ratios. Shift at 8000 rpm.

LSD
Initial Torque: 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Suspension
Ride Height Adjustment (mm): -10 / -10
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 15.8 / 15.8
Dampers (Extension): 7 / 6
Dampers (Compression): 7 / 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 / 5
Camber Angle (-): 1.0 / 0.5
Toe Angle: 0.00 / 0.20

Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 5 / 5

Tip: Experiment with adding more Camber for Suzuka.

Last edited:
Nice of you to share your setup.. Looks quite much like mine 👍

What do you mean by this:
"I have not adjusted invidiual gear ratios. Adjust Max Speed depending on track. I recommend to change gear around 7,000 RPM because of Torque Curve."

Don't you mean "Power Curve"?

I think I´m stepping out of this Campionship.
has obviously too many "ratholes" for cheaters...With so
many rules and regulations You can´t police, will make it
just worser than it is already..for ex. the rigidity improvement.

Same reason why I'm leaving this championship aswell. I pointed out this issue yesterday to the organizers but they are still sticking with this for me total nonsense rule.

I think I´m stepping out of this Campionship. This game

The only thing that can't be policed for us is the rigidity improvement, and tbh it doesn't make any difference to SuperGT cars.
You also can't drop the weight of a SuperGT car.
And If you add a turbo you get a turbo gauge in your hud.
So if you add a turbo and drop the power back you still have the turbo gauge wich can be seen in replays.
So if anybody is caught with a turbo gauge its an instaBAN imo.

So rigidty is the only thing and it doesn't make any difference to race cars.

We need good drivers here man and i think most of us are trustworthy.👍

The only thing that can't be policed for us is the rigidity improvement, and tbh it doesn't make any difference to SuperGT cars.
So if you add a turbo and drop the power back you still have the turbo gauge wich can be seen in replays.

True that!

And YES, cheating is an instant ban, and GTP-rep down the garbage as a bonus!

I think I´m stepping out of this Campionship. This game

How can You police the engine stage 3--> drop power back?
Think it can be bought to almost every car in Gt300 and 500. I Havent though tried what it does to laptimes.

:ouch:.. I forgot about engine stage tuning.
Thats not good.

There is a way we can scruteneer everybody's cars

With the borrow a car feature just added, people could put the car they plan on using for the race up for borrowing.

Before each race each of us borrow someone elses race car, then check it over for upgrades and record the mileage.
When the race is finished we borrow back the car and check the mileage again and if that was the car that was used the mileage should add up.

This won't take 2 minuites before and after the race:tup:

Edit: this could need a little bit more thought tho :P

Think just that this new "update" just screwed everything
up...I have lived long enough to learn that so long there is
a possibility to cheat, people will do it, even for smaller
things than a fast time in GT5 :)

BTW. I will remember that i did a test with the rigidity improvement a month ago. I used GT500 cars and Racing Softs. With these softer tires the gap was 0.3 secs on Deep
Forest. Maybe with Racing Hards the gap is not that big.

Don´t get me wrong here. I don´t want/need anything of these. All I want is to allow everything You just can´t police. Simple.

Think just that this new "update" just screwed everything
up...I have lived long enough to learn that so long there is
a possibility to cheat, people will do it, even for smaller
things than a fast time in GT5 :)

BTW. I will remember that i did a test with the rigidity improvement a month ago. I used GT500 cars and Racing Softs. With these softer tires the gap was 0.3 secs on Deep
Forest. Maybe with Racing Hards the gap is not that big.

Don´t get me wrong here. I don´t want/need anything of these. All I want is to allow everything You just can´t police. Simple.
The only one thing that we can't police is the rigidity improvement, I really don't know which kind of advantage give or not, and honestly for me will be allowed for all the cars in this Champioship.

Yeah, think so too. I tested it in the IS350 and it gave around a 3 tenth improvement over a typical lap, so not a lot, but enough. It doesn't seem to let the car be pushed any harder - you still have the same amount of grip, car will still slide or spin at the same moments, just that it feels a lot easier to drive and requires less input from the steering.

Actually some cars may use a turbo in real life. The Celica for instance shows the turbo gauge, even if you didn't installed a turbo. And there was another car that was the same, dont know wich.

I tried the rigidity improvement on two cars.

Installed it on my Xanavi GT-R and I couldn't notice any difference to my Yellowhat GT-R that doesn't have it.

I also have two Supra Woodone '03. I installed it on one and it actually went a bit more tailhappy and slower. Didn't spend much time re-tuning it, and maybe if rightly tuned it could be a bit faster but not by much.

Personally I could't care less what we do here, but to end all discussions, I actually think we should allow it.

Actually some cars may use a turbo in real life. The Celica for instance shows the turbo gauge, even if you didn't installed a turbo. And there was another car that was the same, dont know wich.

The Subaru does too iirc.

And john: Agree, might be worth allowing rigidity just to end arguments about it. I personally won't run it because I find it makes the car feel weird, more like driving a go kart than a car.

Weds Sport Celica setup:

Fully broken in power: 322

Aero: 35/47 (Improves balance, reduces understeer, evens tyre wear)

LSD: 7/26/13

Ride Height: -30/-29
Spring Rate: 11.6/10.4
Extension: 4/5
Compression: 3/4
Anti-Roll: 4/5

Camber: 2.3/1.5
Toe: 0.0/0.0

1st: 2.569
2nd: 1.814
3rd: 1.402
4th: 1.107
5th: 0.888
6th: 0.801 (Time trial spec, lengthen this if you want to allow room for drafting)
Final: 4.312

Brakes: 9/7

Capable of at least 2:05.5xx in practise mode at Suzuka.

Note that this is not my tune other than minor tweaks. I got it from GTVault. Props to the guy who put it up there.

Mine is 326 fully broken. Maybe you need to do a engine rebuild. Don't know if that helps.

Lol, if that's true I've been racing the whole time on 322.

Edit: Nope, rebuilt the engine and it's still 322. What's going on there?

Edit 2: Got it. 322 imperial HP = 326 metric HP (or PS). Since you can't change power units at all, it's possible that we've all been talking at cross purposes any time we mention power...

Last edited:
Eventually, you won't be able to restore the car to 100% power, even with an engine rebuild.

Thanks for sharing your setup, Imari. 👍

Well i use metric for mesures.

That could explain how my Xanavi GT-R has 526 hp, when people sya the limit is 518. :indiff:

Right if there is anybody that cant do the Qualifying on Wednesday i will (or maybe another steward) will host 1 tonight.

Remeber if you cannot make tomorrows Qualifying sesson you wont be able to qualify and will start at the back of the grid.. 👍

If no-one needs to quali then im sure we can turn it into a practice sesson and get some races in...

Plus has anyone heard from masi recently, his gone quiet?

Right if there is anybody that cant do the Qualifying on Wednesday i will (or maybe another steward) will host 1 tonight.

Remeber if you cannot make tomorrows Qualifying sesson you wont be able to qualify and will start at the back of the grid.. 👍

If no-one needs to quali then im sure we can turn it into a practice sesson and get some races in...

Plus has anyone heard from masi recently, his gone quiet?

Masi's gone quiet on this thread - think we should remove him from the drivers list :D

I'm thinking i'd like to get qualifying out of the way tonight but i haven't started practicing on Suzuka yet:dunce:

we will see tonight, as u say we can turn it into practice - Any idea what time Paginas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back