Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2022Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 513 comments
a11qXBG_460s.jpg

What they wants us to think Monaco is right now.

I woke up, turned on the race, saw it was going to be 10 minutes, dozed back off, woke up again, took a shower, got ready, and made breakfast. Now it's 10 minutes.

F1's concept of 10 minutes is vastly different than mine.

I woke up, turned on the race, saw it was going to be 10 minutes, dozed back off, woke up again, took a shower, got ready, and made breakfast. Now it's 10 minutes.

It's similar to the nuclear fusion research community's concept of 10-15 years, or Elon Musk's next year.

Last edited:
Is the race director this week a person who has never experienced rain in his life?

Ocon radio: "Could be rain later on".

Sweet, maybe some more formation laps, 1-5 laps of racing, then red flag if the rain starts again.

Bruh, between today and Spain, your experience checking in to F1 hasn't been the best as of late. :lol:

Last edited:
If they end up running behind the SC for 3 laps, get caught in another downpour and come back into the pits because of cold temps, I'm going to scream.

Race officially started at 3pm BST, 4pm local, race timer started counting at the hour.

Last edited:
Track looks good enough for racing, much dryer than an hour ago, worst part seems to be sector 3.

And Latifi could just be a tool.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back