GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IT'S OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Since I was able to get consistent results in the Vintage NASCAR's, my target this season is a top 3 overall finish ;)

My target is first, and getting the Championship for kenkwilinski.👍

How about pushing the pre-season back a week Chqr? We don't have many drivers yet as negotiations are still taking place. And remember this isn't even starting until the Sprint Cup does 👍

Plus some are racing in the 500 I think. That's a lot of Daytona for one day.

Plus some are racing in the 500 I think. That's a lot of Daytona for one day.

Yeah I thought that. What time do you reckon the 500 will run till? 1/2am-ish?

Gonna be absolutely shattered :yuck:

TomMcD
Yeah I thought that. What time do you reckon the 500 will run till? 1/2am-ish?

Gonna be absolutely shattered :yuck:

Closer to 2 I reckon but not as long as the Indy 500 last week. My back is still not 100%

Do you guys want me to stream the Nationwide races live? I can stream pretty good quality, and I think it's a good idea. This way all of the team owners could watch the races and see the progress of their teams without actually being in the race lounge causing lag. Also potential prospects can watch and see how our races go.

Do you guys want me to stream the Nationwide races live? I can stream pretty good quality, and I think it's a good idea. This way all of the team owners could watch the races and see the progress of their teams without actually being in the race lounge causing lag. Also potential prospects can watch and see how our races go.

As I said in the Cup thread, awesome idea man. Feel free to join and stream the races 👍

EDIT: And Chqr mate, a couple of the things in the 'points system' post mention the Sprint Cup instead of NW , might wanna change that up :)

Last edited:
Thread Spec 2.0

Thank you so much for all this interest already.

First of all, I will upload the tasty new graphics once we have a full grid I can work from and a fully official calendar. Thank you, Ken for the logos and help 👍

Thank you to SGR for letting me into their stable too. :)

Niop, that would be amazing but dependent on turnouts, lag, whether or not we have more than 12 drivers in the field, team owners could be allowed to watch from inside the lobby. Testing should help with finalising these factors.

Tom MCD, thanks so much man for this oppurtunity and I've gone for a similar look in your threads. I have changed around the thread to look more appealing for people to sign-up.

Pre-Season testing is pushed back by a week. No worries there.

Just put the proviso calendar dates on the second post I believe, Furi.

Chqr - No worries mate, great job with everything 👍

RFLX - Awesome, keep us posted :cheers:

EDIT: And remember everybody, PM anybody you think might be interested in this; I've already contacted a few guys. The more the merrier.

I will not be able to use my PC from 7am till around 7pm GMT for the next few weeks Monday to Friday as I'm at work and school. Sorry for any inconvenience in late replies to PMs.

Thread Spec 2.0

Thank you so much for all this interest already.

First of all, I will upload the tasty new graphics once we have a full grid I can work from and a fully official calendar. Thank you, Ken for the logos and help 👍

Thank you to SGR for letting me into their stable too. :)

Niop, that would be amazing but dependent on turnouts, lag, whether or not we have more than 12 drivers in the field, team owners could be allowed to watch from inside the lobby. Testing should help with finalising these factors.

Tom MCD, thanks so much man for this oppurtunity and I've gone for a similar look in your threads. I have changed around the thread to look more appealing for people to sign-up.

Pre-Season testing is pushed back by a week. No worries there.

Just put the proviso calendar dates on the second post I believe, Furi.

I emailed you a few graphics packages today. Let me know what your ideas are so I can help more. I can apply those concepts in here as well.

Introducing the first offically signed driver for Red Bull Racing Version 2.0 and a rookie to the NASCAR scene, PNuTButR. PNuTButR will compete in the complete nationwide series as our No.1 driver.

We have half the field filled so far, with 6/12 drivers signed up. There is 1 space left in funkyducks' Red Bull Racing, 3 left in MStall's Joe Gibbs Racing, and 1 or 2 spaces left in my Rick Ware Racing team (depending on interest).

DrifterJoe
We have half the field filled so far, with 6/12 drivers signed up. There is 1 space left in funkyducks' Red Bull Racing, 3 left in MStall's Joe Gibbs Racing, and 1 or 2 spaces left in my Rick Ware Racing team (depending on interest).

Think MStall may be slow recruiting drivers due to the fact he's very busy.

Think MStall may be slow recruiting drivers due to the fact he's very busy.

He should put one of his active drivers in charge of the Nationwide team, that's what I did. Knelly got our team sorted fast painless. 👍

Just FYI, Joe Gibbs Racing is very close to announcing the signing of it's first full-time Nationwide driver. Stay tuned!

Echoing Ryan's statements, JGR is finalizing the details on a deal that would put a current Indycar driver in a JGR NW ride for S3. JGR Team Principals feel this individual is primed for a championship run once the deal is finalized

JGR is proud to announce the signing of two drivers who will be running for the Nationwide Series championship. FastFox400 will be piloting the #11 FedEx machine while Cowboys965 will take the reins of the Home Depot #20. The third JGR car will feature a rotating cast of JGR cup drivers along with an occasional one off race for a driver enrolled in the "Joe Gibbs Racing Talent Search Program". More info is forthcoming on the JGR Talent Search Program.

Back