ICGTC Season 4 - Ended

Yeh I can't wait to see it myself .

I'm in the icgtc lounge now with hurley and maxitsu

When looking to fast guys on GT academy or GT5. they can turn there better, more sharp at higher speeds. I wonder if a lot have to do whit diffrent kind of wheels in combination whit controller sensivity and other option whitin GT5?

Last edited:
Guys what for a controller sensivity you drive??
I drive always 7.
Is that bad for the tyres??

Signup for round 4 | Nurburgring GP/F circuit | 48 laps | June 30th |

1. SkengDigi
2. zzxxz
3. anastasis14
4. Arkano6
5. IMMORTALPILOT
6. ErikAndre71
7. Gonzalez
8. GTP_lapi
9. Maxitsu
10. ArtMannn
11.Marco-fxx-3101
12. hurleyman24
13. ADR_BRONCO
14. CaptainFalcon89
15. Netherdragon

head cold is finally clearing up to the stage I can practise and race, will be on later.

couldn't stare at a screen for more than half hour without eyesight going earlier in the week... made work fun as I work in IT :P

Whit Gorsad, we got a full grid i hope everyone show up :)

Signup for round 4 | Nurburgring GP/F circuit | 48 laps | June 30th |

1. SkengDigi
2. zzxxz
3. anastasis14
4. Arkano6
5. IMMORTALPILOT
6. ErikAndre71
7. Gonzalez
8. GTP_lapi
9. Maxitsu
10. ArtMannn
11.Marco-fxx-3101
12. hurleyman24
13. ADR_BRONCO
14. CaptainFalcon89
15. Netherdragon
16. Gorsad

Yes, it seems doc left us because he thought the penalty system was there to eliminate people. But as we have plenty of backup drivers we still manage to have a full grid. So I guess it's not our loss!

See you guys on the track tonight ;)

Raceday , the grid looks nice , traffic will be an issue for sure this race and patience and luck will be the key to this endurance race .

Should be a classic !!!

Immortal I think the controller sensitivity could be what's making you fast , probably not though . It also could be what hurts your tires , I guess you will have to test it .

Good to see Netherdragon and Arkano back with us , see you all on track today.

Quite a shame with Doc , I hope he reconsiders and rejoins us , he's a great driver . Penalties do happen , we have all gotten them before , its part of racing in a proper league .Sometimes the luck goes your way . Sometimes it doesn't .

Yes Guys i must test it.
Skeng you was the tyre wear champion but i know now a other tyre wear Champion.
Its kraftpol from the GTPL Forum.
I drive 11 Laps with stock CLK DTM Car in Atum Ring.
And my tyres was broken and he drive 22 Laps and he have better tyre wear after 22 Laps but i have pit after 11 Laps he say he give me the secret but i must pay him 20$.

Starting to get some speed now. it made my rear tyrewear a bit disastrous tough. hopefully i can get it better again. Still have to improve my consistency.

I wonder what that secret is immortal , its hard to find the balance between maintaining good speed and saving the tires

Also I think you can save tires at some tracks more than others .

Well I guess we have 15 now since Gonzalez can't make it again

Well i consider you as one of the best if it comes to a balance between maintaining good speed and saving the tires.

Ok I'll be on in a bit to practise, just got back from the new shell garage down the road from me, 99p for a full wash and wax, couldn't turn down that opening special offer :D
My real car is now shiny shiny again.

What times are people doing on nurburgring by the way? Something to aim for would be nice.

Now that I think about it, 50 credits is a bit much for a car wash! :lol:
I'm not sure about tonight anymore. I have 3 options, go out with my dads side of the family since I may not see my grandad for 2 years after today. Go out with my moms side of the family for my nans birthday, or try and get out of both of them to race :(

Now that I think about it, 50 credits is a bit much for a car wash! :lol:
I'm not sure about tonight anymore. I have 3 options, go out with my dads side of the family since I may not see my grandad for 2 years after today. Go out with my moms side of the family for my nans birthday, or try and get out of both of them to race :(

well its your decision at the end of the day mate, and I don't think anyone will have any problem you doing either option 1 or 2 instead of racing. At the end of the day its family.

I wonder what that secret is immortal , its hard to find the balance between maintaining good speed and saving the tires

Also I think you can save tires at some tracks more than others .

Well I guess we have 15 now since Gonzalez can't make it again

There is no secret guys. The more you push the more you wear the tires. Set-up can only help slightly, the rest you have to do yourself. My advice is stop worrying about setups and focus on your driving.

There is no secret guys. The more you push the more you wear the tires. Set-up can only help slightly, the rest you have to do yourself. My advice is stop worrying about setups and focus on your driving.

Couldn't agree more, I guess the secret is using your ears. The game offer a ugly little screeching sound when your tyres slide. The more you slide the tyres, the more you wear them off. Using a headset is far better for this than a high end 5.1 or 7.1 system. Just a tip, also we wouldn't hear anyone's car sounds over teamspeak if everyone used it ;)

Back