iRacing Paint Schemes Thread

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 1,723 comments
Nice đź‘Ť

Cheers, $5 wasn't too bad to be honest for that and a suit considering it's pretty much the only skin I'll ever use on the Dallara. Got my name on it and I'm a massive Dario fan so I love the scheme.

Special delivery for Mr. Smuffyatfcp:
Rockstar_DP.png

Enjoy!
View attachment RockStar_DP.rar

Somehow the service moves it arround... On the Rockstar one at the top of the page it placed it on the front right...

Jav
Somehow the service moves it arround... On the Rockstar one at the top of the page it placed it on the front right...

So it is, I'll ask on the iRacing forums later on too find out.

I quite like the numbers directly on the front.

Special edition livery painted for me for the final round of the V8 Supercars Online Series. Looked pretty good!

iRacingSim2012-07-2217-45-42-24.jpg

iRacingSim2012-07-2217-45-34-18.jpg

iRacingSim2012-07-2217-45-23-65.jpg

iRacingSim2012-07-2217-45-12-51.jpg

That is a cool paint scheme. I spent 20 mins last night on the V8 supercar trying to make a decent one from the iRacing default ones since I just bought it. I like that race grime look a lot.

Thats awesome! If you dont mind my asking where do you get logos from? Without the white backgrounds. I have seen some sites but I have no idea how to use the files

One word Javier.. Awesome!!!
Glad you liked it!
Thats awesome! If you dont mind my asking where do you get logos from? Without the white backgrounds. I have seen some sites but I have no idea how to use the files

I just Google whatever logo I want with "png" at the end. If I don't find anything usefull (without the white background) I just extract the layers from a .jpg or .png and create a new .png with the new transparencies.

Back