Should PD have let the modding slide? ... OP Updated.

Should PD allow this activity in GT5?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics or it didn't happen.

WP_000129_zps815a06b1.jpg

Awesome :bowdown:

My attitude towards you is changing. I still disagree with you 100 percent but respect :lol:

Does the hybrids help people drive better? or does it just decreased the elapsed time between each crash?

Depends on the hybrid. Because of course, not all are power multiplied. :P But your point is valid. 👍

Option 4 - We could all hybrid pace cars, turn the flashing lights on and continually ram every other hybrid we can find.

See, everybody loses.

Two wrongs don't always make a right but I'm 100% behind this guy.

Because hackers can't be trusted to self police their own creations and because a creation cannot be checked against any regs then it stands that the people must rise up and literally ram every cheat off the circuit at all times in order to ruin their fun just like they are doing to every normal GT player.

So you think hybrids are ok to annoy regular drivers, but not other hybrids. Yes, that is somewhat hypocritical of you.

When did he say that? Besides, hypocritical doesn't sound like the correct word for that situation.

So you think hybrids are ok to annoy regular drivers, but not other hybrids. Yes, that is somewhat hypocritical of you.

Twisting words to fit your desires, classy 👍

I'd like for you to go back and just find where I said anything like that, then get back to me. Or will this be like your 'factual' statistics where you're just making rubbish up to make your argument seem stronger?

Spoiler alert - Yes.

Many, many times. That thing is so fun. Everyone is all scared, then it just goes by slowly and sounds like a pig. Now it sounds like what it is :D.

Twisting words to fit your desires, classy 👍

I'd like for you to go back and just find where I said anything like that, then get back to me. Or will this be like your 'factual' statistics where you're just making rubbish up to make your argument seem stronger?

Spoiler alert - Yes.

Apologies, my bad

I think the point is that people are using these to cheat legitimate drivers and tuners out of a clean win. I've heard plenty of excuses too.

Yes you can drop a V-8 into a sunfire in reallife, Yeah you can put the body on an Evo frame. If PD wanted you to do that in game, it would have been an option. But they didn't. And this recent Haxor movement is the reason why. The playing field is no longer level. We have people hacking car-X to be faster than any legit car of the same make/model/miles. Hours in the drag lanes have been replaced by seconds with a hack tool. And please don't pull the "it's a realistic hack" card. Who is the one to make that call...you the hacker?

On a real track,if you spank a Viper's tail with a sunfire. Guess what. If your ride didn't get inspected before your run, It sure as hell will after you are done with that run. Then everyone will know exactly what it has. We do not have that luxury with these hacks.

I think Sony/PD will soon have a master list of what every car in the game should have, and what it can max out produce. And if anything exceeds it online, It will "call home, ban your PSN name/serial#,and hash your save file" I also see PD/Sony locking the backup feature. I see sony/PD doing this to show people who is really in charge. And when we are no longer able to do the clone car trick. Blame the haxors.

The ban hammer is coming, and it's going to be great when it hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back