Should PD have let the modding slide? ... OP Updated.

Should PD allow this activity in GT5?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booted up the game and the top news item (which wasn't there last night) indicates PD/Sony are playing hammer-time. No mention of it on the GT website yet as far as I can see.

Yeah, I have no problems going online either, even though, at one point, I was more or less the main distributor of these hybrids. I guess the bans are mainly targeting the people using them for cheating in races or seasonal leaderboards etc. (for now, anyways.)

I still think keeping them on the down low might be wise for a little while, drift rooms or not...

Yeah I'll probably wait for all of this banhammering to die out for a little bit and then see after a few months what the community is doing regarding hybrid cars.

Yeah, I have no problems going online either, even though, at one point, I was the main distributor of these hybrids. I guess the bans are mainly targeting the people using them for cheating in races or seasonal leaderboards etc. (for now, anyways.)

I do hope you're right about that :lol:

Nismo34
I still think keeping them on the down low might be wise for a little while, drift rooms or not...

Now there's going to be a whole group of Jack***** just going around trying to get people banned

Watch out for sailor man, he's going to be busy with report button :lol:

I have an old no hybrid save as backup just in case, now I might need to use it :D

Watch out for sailor man, he's going to be busy with report button :lol:

:lol: I've seen a few guys on this site with that same threat, whatever but these guys will do it. IIRC there was a guy saying he was reporting everyone he sees in hybrid bragging threads etc that had their psn tag on there profile by your avi.

Oh brother.

There is still quite an abundance of hacked lobbies... With any luck, this will weed out the immature 12 year olds as well as the multi million horsepower cars... Double bonus?

He's just being a smart aleck, I guess a better question would be 'how authentic does a hacked save appear'. They can see it if they are looking imo. I bet they banned the guys who used them in the seasonal tt's.

arora
He's just being a smart aleck, I guess a better question would be 'how authentic does a hacked save appear'. They can see it if they are looking imo. I bet they banned the guys who used them in the seasonal tt's.

Im doubting they can get everybody I still think its to do with reporting. .

I truly hope these will be temporary bans. Even though some of y'all have been 'mischievous', the cause of this is IMO related to the DLC drought. C'mon PD, pull your finger out & give us GT6 already. We know its finished :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back