the "just plain ugly" car thread

Zastava_Yugo_311_1116cc.jpg

What the hell is that? Looks like sleeper material :mischievous:

Yup, one of the worst cars I can ever think of. My dad use to joke about getting me a yugo as a first car if I ever did something stupid.

LOL There was a stock low miles Yugo on the Cross Country Hot Rod Magazine power tour wayyy back in '00. That car got some many LOLs and thumbs up.

My mom works at the Indy Zoo and the employee parking lot is filled with Ridgelines and that Subaru truck thing (thinking it's called Baja, but not sure). They're so ugly.

Two ugly Subarus.

B9 Tribeca

Baja

And Honda..

Ridgeline

:ill:

The B9 Tribeca and Ridgeline and ugly. And they are both really common, especially the Ridgline :yuck:.

I kind of like the Baja,I wish it was a 2 door. I have a thing for utes.

GMC Envoy XUV

gmc_envoy_manu_2005_SUV_050.jpg

Both Subarus are rank. Both look hideous.
The Honda I don't think actually looks that bad.

The Pontiac.... ??? The only thing that is right is the fact that it has four round wheels.

The GMC.. why? whats the point? It just looks daft. :indiff:

I know this was posted before, but I have to ask: What the hell was Ford of Europe thinking when styling this?!
Ford_Scorpio_front_20080214.jpg

Also, I don't like this at all.
chevrolet_lumina_2391792_orig.jpg

I haven't seen one of those vans in years. Never cared for them but I don't mind them either.

No, I put that in the ugly but appealing vehicles thread, where it belongs. :P

That thing will kill a new Mustang GT in a 1/4 mile and keep up with a Porsche 911 in the bends.

Oversized items that wouldn't fit in the cargo area. It was supposed to be like having a pickup truck and well as a SUV.

Useless fact of the day:

That sliding roof idea is nothing new. The Studebaker Wagonaire pioneered it back in the 60's.

I will admit that I kinda disliked it when it came out. But I've grown to like it. (Might be because one of my friends use to drive around in his parents' Quest quite often, lol) MUCH more than the current Quest. Although that color is ok on it, but the worst versions are in...
Beige: (what car doesn't)
f_492153142-506915878.jpeg

Light blue:
1035548-640.jpg

But the worst of all is the orange color that is somewhat like the 350Zs. Can't remember the name or color of it. But I'm sure I've seen third gen Quests in that horrible orange color.

subaru-b9-tribeca.jpg

That thing is truly hideous!:crazy: I cleaned one a week or so ago..it was so ghastly to look at..but once inside with that swoopy dashboard that they have I felt sick:yuck:

Pretty awful the Tribeca was. Then came the updated version.
subaru-tribeca-03.jpg

That turned into generic bland crossover thing.

Good news is that Subaru will be discontinuing the Tribeca soon.

Back