the "just plain ugly" car thread

While looking for pictures of the old Dodge Rampage, I found what appears to be a concept for a new Dodge Rampage. I have no idea if that's what it actually is or not, but whatever it is, it's horrid.

Dodge-Rampage.jpg

Not really new, it appeared back in 2006, but it looks as if it could've been designed recently, would look better with the rear axle 4 or 5 inches forward and the rear window designed like the front. Was built as a concept to compete with the newly introduced Ridgline at the time.

http://m.autoblog.com/2006/02/08/chicago-auto-show-dodge-debuts-rampage-truck-concept/

You two are crazy. The SLS AMG is absolutely beautiful, and the FJ Cruiser is one of the few SUV's out there that actually has some thing that makes it visually interesting. Also, it's effectively a three-door, and I rather like that.

Lotus, you might want to fix something, you kinda triple posted.
Also, they're not popular? Well, that's too bad. Because they're quite popular in the US.

-------------
I don't like the bumper styling choices for the facelifted Gen II Lamborghini Gallardo Much:
2013-lamborghini-gallardo_100403247_m.jpg

Personally though, if I did a huge engine swap that gave a big power increase to a FWD vehicle, I would change the drivetrain to RWD or AWD since it would handle the power better.

True but RWD is a lot more fun to mess around with on the street.

If you want to slide about maybe. Not necessarily the only way to go. :) Tons of great cars you can mess around on the streets are FWD. Also don't get me wrong, I like my cars RWD as much as the next guy, but fun can be had in the proper FWD car.

If you want to slide about maybe. Not necessarily the only way to go. :) Tons of great cars you can mess around on the streets are FWD. Also don't get me wrong, I like my cars RWD as much as the next guy, but fun can be had in the proper FWD car.
Oh I agree but I find it harder to have fun with a fwd car lol

USDM Nissans aren't that bad. Except for the Juke. The Juke is just obscene. The sedans are boring, but no worse than, say, a Ford Focus. And the 370Z and GT-R are both gorgeous.
Agreed, I actually like the look of some of our Nissans:

This Nissan Altima SE-R for instance is a good looking car imo.
nissan-altima-se-r-photo-5214-s-429x262.jpg

Back